xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:06 pm 

Greetings,

Thank you for sharing this my dear brother, peace to you and your lovely family.

Very....Very interesting it is!

May JAH and Christ’s will continue to be done always, may ALL glory and honor go to them, and may they have mercy upon us ALL!

Hope this finds everyone well and “awake”

Your sister fellow servant and slave of our Lord JAHeshua,
kim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:34 pm 

Peace to you!

Yes, very interesting, and thank you C&DL for posting that.

On the heels of reading that announcement this morning, I also read this one:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-said ... nuke-deal/

Peace again to you all, and to your households, as Jaheshua gives peace! And may JAH's will be done!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:57 pm 

Peace again to you all!

And here:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/senior-is ... alization/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:03 am 

This Middle East event unfolding with peace talks reminds me so much of 1 Thessalonians 5: 1-3

Scary times for people but its so evident that no man can rule the people anymore, things are out of control and all the Leaders seem to be so corrupt. We need a miracle and a Leader and King who loves us and cares for us and who we can trust.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:20 pm 

Good morning and peace to everyone and to you dear Zoe,

Yes, those verses sound all too familiar indeed.

Isn’t it wonderful that we do not have to fear anything as the world does, knowing that we already do have and know a leader that “ is perfect.”
One that we can fully trust and knows what’s best for us all. He has told us already and prepared us so that we may “stay awake” continue to listen to His voice and keep our faith and our eyes on Him.

So thank you for your sharing, and may Jah and Christ grant you and yours their peace,
kim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:22 pm 

Greetings, peace to you all, and thank you ALL for sharing and commenting!

I called dear Kimmie (peace to you, luvee!) early Thursday morning just after watching the breaking news as to this, but I was not able to post until today (due to family needing assistance over the past couple of days, which required traveling 2 hours to and from... and a bout of car-sickness after travelling to - its triple digit temps in both locations). And while I had JUST typed out an extensive post to share, I accidentally clicked on and closed the wrong "window"!!

And no... I didn't "save" as I went (ARGHHHH!!!!).

So... I am almost beyond heart-broken, right now. Because there was a LOT of info to share... including something I had received just a bit ago that explains Revelation 9:17-19... and a lot of research so that you would know it was true. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The only thing I can say is that if I am to share it, the Master will recall it to me again, all of it. But for now... sigh. Almost can't believe it (but it's happened before, so... but I do wish this board had auto-save. Ah, well...).

I am sure I will be able to post it again - it's still with me, but I am exhausted just now - from recalling, listening, researching... and most of all, from losing what I'd typed.

For now, all I can say is stay awake, dear ones, if you can. And peace to you all and to your dear, dear, households.

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ (who is trying not to feel disappointed in her STOOPID self right now),

Shel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:15 pm 

Oh my goodness dear Shelby I know that awful feeling when you don’t save and it’s gone, has happened to me more than once. It will all come back to you I’m sure! Looking forward to reading what you have to share.

Love and peace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:04 am 

OH MY, I just read Revelations 9, the whole chapter. I have never read that before, it sounds very scary and something out of a science fiction movie. I have no idea what it means so really looking forward to hearing what you had to say about it Shelby. So sorry you lost it in cyber space. It says a third of mankind was lost, that would be a lot of people nowadays.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:43 am 

Oh, Shelby (PEACE to you!), I'm so sorry. It has happened to me as well, and if it is a big post, yes, it is both exhausting and disappointing. Sometimes I have been able to post again right away, sometimes I need a break just to regather some strength and get back to it. I am sure, as you are, that if you are to post it, our dear Lord will recall it to your mind.

Peace and love to you and to you all, and your dear households,
your servant and sister, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:53 pm 

Is Revelations 9: 17-19 the same across all bibles or are there different renderings? Are we referring to the new world translation of the holy scripture?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:01 pm 

Greetings, peace to you (and to your dear households), and THANK you, dear sisters HTBO, Zoe, and Tec! Gonna try again, but first:

Quote:
Is Revelations 9: 17-19 the same across all bibles or are there different renderings? Are we referring to the new world translation of the holy scripture?

They seem to be relatively the same, dear C&DL (peace you, luv!). And I don't think it matters which Bible, including the NWT (but not necessarily referring to that version. I tend to use the NIV most, then the NWT (especially if I want to cross-reference and find a similar or related verses).

Okay, so somewhat of what I wrote yesterday (wait, let me save a draft right now - LOL!) was:

I wasn't able to post right away because I was preparing to eat and drink with daughter and hubbs before I took daughter her back home (2 hours away). While I was preparing the "meal", hubbs called out, "OMG, Shel, come listen to this!!" So, I go to listen - it was a "Breaking News" broadcast on ABC News. Mr. Trump was in the Oval Office sitting at the Resolute Desk with about 10 other men standing to the left and right of him. TV screen had ribbon "Israel and UAE Sign Peace Treaty" and Mr. Trump was concluding his usual "Look what I did!" monologue. He then asked the men around him if they "want(ed) to say some words," and several did (with him interjecting). They said a lot, including, in essence:

1. Now that UAE was at peace with Israel (which is not actually new, dear ones, but just is now public - they've been unofficially cozy for years but now it's public - this is big because only 2 other Muslim countries, Egypt and Jordan, have open relations with Israel)...

2. This now opens the way for other Arab countries to come out (as to their relationships with Israel, if they have them).

Hmm. Maybe. But my ears really began to perk up when Mr. Trump said that this was "the beginning of the end for Iran." Okay, NOW you have my attention. Between him and the men with him, the following statements were made:

Trump: "Now the Strait of Hormuz can open" (the Strait is not closed... yet);

Trump"[/] "The capital of Israel is now Jerusalem" (he was instrumental in having it moved there from Tel Aviv last year);

[b]The West Bank will not be annexed" (ummm... Netanyahu has said he agreed to delay annexation but the plans remain "on the table");

[b]Man:
(In response to Trump's thumping himself on the back)"This is a historic time, Mr. President. You're the only one who can ensure that Iran NEVER has a nuclear weapon." (Really. Now why am I thinking about that verse where it states that he who exalts himself will be humbled?).

Why were these statements important? Well, for one, we know the second can't be true. The first, though, is directly related. If you recall, I shared with you what the Master revealed to me was the main "issue" in the region: the Shaat al-Arab (I'll get to that in a bit). Currently, in order for UAE, Iraqi, and Kuwaiti oil to leave the Persian Gulf it must navigate through the Strait of Hormuz. The Strait, the western-side land of which is UAE and the eastern-side land of which Oman, however, isn't owned and controlled by the UAE and Oman - It is owned and controlled by IRAN and Oman. This is because these two countries have the WATER RIGHTS as the Strait leads from the Persian Gulf and Gulf of Oman into the Arabian Sea (not sure why the UAE doesn't export oil directly to the Arabian Sea at some point south of the Strait... or perhaps they do).

Last year, Iran threatened to "close" the Strait. That would mean that Iraq and Kuwait couldn't export oil given that 25% of the world's crude oil comes through the Strait, that would be a big deal. But there's more. There is the Shaat al-Arab, which is a 124-mile stretch of the confluence of the Tigris... and Euphrates... Rivers that makes up the border between Iraq and Iran. It is thought that this river (the Shaat al-Arab or Arvand Rud, as it's called by the Iranians) formed relatively recently in geologic time, with the Tigris and Euphrates originally emptying into the Persian Gulf via a channel further to the west. But rivers change course over time and so NOW the Iraq-Iran border consists of these 124 miles of the Euphrates before it empties into the Persian Gulf (which is also theirs)!

And from where do the four winds come?

".. I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, 'Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.'” Revelation 7:1-3[/b]

“Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” Revelation 9:14

Now, many are looking for something to occur in Iraq, Syria, or even TURKEY, because the lion's share of the Euphrates runs through those countries. But they forget about the 124-mile stretch that is the Shaat al-Arab! True, it's called the Swift River/Arvard Rud TODAY, but it was the "Euphrates" when John wrote the Revelation (and Iran is actually "Persia" and although it was the Persians who delivered Judah from Babylonian exile early in Daniel's day(2 Chronicles 36:23), at some point Persia stood in opposition to the Master (Daniel 10:13, 20).

But here's the thing: the all-wise and knowing Mr. Trump (who OH SO often gets things wrong) not only misspoke when he said that the Strait of Hormuz "can open" (it's not closed, per se) but he and those who have their faith in his ability to ensure that Iran "NEVER" has a nuclear weapon are entirely overlooking the area of the Shaat al-Arab. Now, of course, some would say, "They checked all over Iran and there's no nuclear weapons (being built)." Really?

On July 5, 2020, Alireza Tangsiri, a Navy Commander for the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), a branch of the Iranian Armed Forces, maintained that:

Quote:
“the IRGC Navy is present everywhere in the Persian Gulf and the Sea of Oman, in every place that the enemy would not even think about… All of our coasts are armed and the underground [missile] cities of the Army and the IRGC with various defense utilities have scattered over the entire southern coasts”. https://www.crisisgroup.org/trigger-lis ... nts/hormuz

So, okay, what about Revelation 9:17? Well, as I was writing this, I saw what John saw but as it really will be (but he didn't have the words to properly explain). Let me explain. You know how I've shared with you as to what the Ark was, why the gold, what the Father's "chariot" really is? But Moses and people of those times couldn't explain it properly because words didn't exist to do so at that time. Or, like, when I shared that when the Master's eyes are described as "fiery-colored", the writer actually meant orange but "orange" wasn't a color then but only a fruit? How about the "scarlet" wild beast... and the image I was given to share of the oh so red College of Cardinals?

Okay, so let's look at what John says he saw:

"And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone. By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed—by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths. For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm."

1. Horses with heads like lions, fire, smoke, and brimstone coming out of their mouths, and power in their mouths and tails; and
2. Fiery red, hyacinth) blue, and sulfur yellow breast-plated "riders"

For the "horses," I saw an image of something like a cross between this:

and maybe this:

But not cartoon-y (sorry, all I could find that was close) and with different "heads" on them. Anyone wanna guess what the official animal of Iran/Persia is... and until 1979 was the symbol on the Iranian flag? Yep:

The "power" in the heads was more about how scary and intimidating they looked (the menacing expression, teeth and jaws), but I saw this kind of "power" in the "tails":

What, though, of the riders? I didn't see riders. But just as I was about to ask about them (well, about their "breastplates"), heard "What color is a nuclear event, child?" Ummmm... er? And then I saw something like this:

Fiery red and sulfur yellow. One expert, Kiyoshi Shizuma, 58, a professor of Hiroshima University's Graduate School of Engineering and an expert on nuclear engineering, explained:

Quote:
"As the fireball expands, the temperature at its center falls so the color of the fireball gradually changes to red and yellow, colors that appear through the cloud produced around the ball." http://www.hiroshimapeacemedia.jp/hiros ... 80128.html

John, though, also saw "hyacinth blue"? Are blue hyacinths really blue?

Or do we have another color to describe them? Professor Shizuma also pointed out that gamma rays contacting the air could have produced a violet-colored light.

And what might bring this all on? If not some conflict regarding the Strait of Hormuz... then perhaps Netanyahu returning to annexing the West Bank (after he gets what all HE wants)? Who knows? I get it, this might all seem far-fetched because I didn't see exactly what John saw. Or... did I... but am just able to articulate it today's wording... and in English)?

We will have to see.

In the meantime, may the undeserved kindness and mercy of our God and Father, JaH Who Breathes (VeH)... and love and peace of His Son, Way Truth, Life, Light, and Wisdom, who is our dear, dear Lord, Master, Savior, King, Leader, Teacher, Instruction, and Bridegroom, JaH'eShua, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, be upon you all and upon your dear households... to time indefinite.

If you don't already have them, may you be given ears to hear... and if you DO have them... hear... when that (Holy) Spirit and his Bride say to YOU:

"COME! Take his (Life's) 'water'... holy spirit... which is the breath, blood, and seed of the Father, poured out upon and put into the Son, who dispenses such to ALL who are wishing and ALL who are thirsting... FREE!"

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:52 pm 

Thank you Shelby for rewriting that and sharing with us your thoughts on Revelations 9 and how it might be a prophecy being fulfilled soon. I can see how it fits with the colors and the area. Scary if it means that we will have a nuclear bomb set off and 1/3 of mankind wiped out. Very possible though.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:49 pm 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnew ... th-israel/

Guess they didn’t like that very much.

A third of the population is roughly 2.3 billion people. I can’t imagine.....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:43 pm 

Greetings and peace to you both, dear Zoe and dear C&DL -

Not trying to scare anyone and totally understand the incredulity. I would feel totally the same and would be lying if I said I hadn't experienced some level of... not anxiety... I think "cautious anticipation" is a better definition. Please note, such an event is not the "great tribulation" but what brings about that situation. There will be outcries and the call for the end of religion... and THAT is what becomes the "great tribulation." When religion is systematically dismantled and any who profess faith in ANY "god" will suffer like no others ever have.

Thankfully, THAT event will be cut short... before WE are harmed. Because we won't be able to deny JaH and Christ. Well, I mean, some may, in order to save their and their loved ones lives. But they wouldn't have had to. Had they remained loyal EVEN in the face of death, they would have been "saved" from death. No, that's not easy for me to say - as I shared some time before, when the Master appeared to me once, one part of me was screaming "RUN!" and let me tell you... I wanted to, because I really thought the "thing" I saw would, could, was going to snap me in half with one bite. And the Master just kept saying, "Listen to my voice. You KNOW me; do not worry about how I appear, just listen to my voice." But I was TERRIFIED.

At the same time, another part of me KNEW I didn't need to run as I really had nothing to fear. But I couldn't stop the feeling of fear - surely this thing was going to snap me in half, Jurassic Park style. And then he said, "WE don't do that, child - that's something man would do, from HIS thoughts. If I wanted to kill you I wouldn't eat you - I would just inhale." And, I knew in an instant he was right. So, I stood there and listened. Shaking in my boots like nobody's business almost the entire time, yes, but I didn't run. And... I didn't die. But I learned a LOT.

And so, I TOTALLY get that feeling... of wanting to save one's own life. And you all know how I feel about hubbs, my kids, my pups, and you and yours. So, I do get it.

I think, though, that the more information one has so as to be READY... even for a TERRIBLE coming situation... the better chance one has of "coming out" of that event (Revelation 7:13, 14).

In the meantime and until then, may the undeserved mercy and kindness of the Father, JaH Who Breathes, and the love and peace of His Son, our dear Lord, Master, Savior, Redeemer, Teacher, Guide, Instructor, and High Priest, JaH'Eshua, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit... be upon you ALL and upon your dear, dear households!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:01 pm 

May you all have peace!

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Even though these things are coming (the four winds; the great tribulation), and even in the midst of them when they do come... WE do not have to forego hope, or love, or faith, or PEACE... peace that is true peace, that we have IN and FROM Christ Jaheshua. JAH and Christ know how all of this turns out, and Christ is the One who told us not to worry and not to be afraid.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

The lion head on the flag was a great find, dear Shelby (peace to you!) I understood previously about the missiles, from our Lord showing some of this to me. But I did wonder how/what looked like a lion 'face'; not considering that 'head' could represent the one who owned and sent them. Just as horn can represent 'strength', and not just the actual protrusion from the head of an animal.

Thank you for sharing as you received. And being informed does help, even as a reminder to keep awake! And to keep our eyes upon the copper serpent: Christ Jaheshua!

Peace again to you all, and to your dear households,
your servant and sister and fellow slave of Christ Jaheshua,
tammy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next