xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:15 pm 

Greetings and peace to you ALL as well,

Thank you for reposting what you heard from our Lord my dear sister, peace to you always.

Although these events will cause much distress to “the world” WE do not have to be anxious. Our Lord JAHeshua and Father Jah reassures they in their love and loyalty will never abandon us.

And I love this from you dear Tams....

“Even though these things are coming (the four winds; the great tribulation), and even in the midst of them when they do come... WE do not have to forego hope, or love, or faith, or PEACE... peace that is true peace, that we have IN and FROM Christ Jaheshua. JAH and Christ know how all of this turns out, and Christ is the One who told us not to worry and not to be afraid.”

And Praise Jah that our peace “true peace”...is not of and from this world so not to be fooled by its claim.

May JAH and Christ comfort you all with their peace and continued love and protection,

And may any who wish and thirst for THIS kind of peace, “Take life’s water ( JAHeshuas holy spirit) for free!”

Your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:44 pm 

Quote:
The lion head on the flag was a great find

Grrrrrl (and peace to you, dear Tams)! I cannot even describe what went through me when my Lord said "Is the Persian not a lion?" I thought, what? Huh? My first thought was remembering learning that there once had been lions in Persia (learned during the 70's when everyone was up in arms about extinction of certain animals, including the bald eagle and the humpback whale). Persian (now called "Asiatic") lions were extinct in that area until, I just now learned, 2019 - WHOOO-HOOO!! https://ifpnews.com/persian-lion-return ... r-80-years). That was the first connection I made.

But then I "saw" the missile .. and the "lion" was painted on it (similar to like the shark is on the ones I posted). And then... I just knew "where" the "lion" came from - what it represented. So, I Googled "Iranian Flag" and this is what came up:

Hmmmmm... wait, I know there's a connection. I KNOW this is what he was showing me, I just KNOW it! So, I Googled "Iranian Flag and Lion"... and got this:

My heart almost stopped.

Ennywho...

Interesting times we're living in but I think what is occurring domestically (COVID, unemployment/job loss, BLM, police brutality, current narcissistic national leaders, upcoming election, etc.) is meant to be a distraction. So that eyes are turned AWAY from the "Copper Serpent" and what HE's looking at. I could be wrong, but I only have one set of eyes and trying to look at two... or multiple... things at the same time tends to give ME a headache. So, I'll keep my eyes straight on... and my ears wide open.

Peace to you ALL, and to you dear, dear households!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:11 pm 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/21/us-iran-sanctions-un-mike-pompeo

Stay awake, dear ones.

Peace to you and to your dear households!

Shel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:21 pm 

Dear AGuest,

I tried to find on this website where you describe the father’s chariot with no such luck. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:44 pm 

Try this thread, luvee:

http://xjwsforchrist.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1149&hilit=Aliens#p28711

Peace to you!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:11 pm 

Thank you so much!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:51 am 

In reference to Jah’s chariot at Daniel 7:9-10 is Ezekiel 10: 1-21 and Rev 4:6-9 speaking of the same throne/chariot?

Love and peace to everyone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:09 pm 

Peace to you and your entire household, dear HTBO - Why do you ask?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:26 pm 

I was hoping for clarification

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:35 pm 

Peace to you again, dear HTBO - What did you hear?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:33 pm 

I had asked hubby about the chariot to which he replied he did not know. The next day he had me read Ezekiel which I immediately recalled Rev 4:6-9 which I do not attribute that to my memory but felt I was directed to that scripture. Then you posted the link for c&dl which explained the chariot in Daniel so I was asking for clarification. Reading the scriptures I think they are all connected, as for your question what did I hear, if you mean being spoken to no but putting it in my mind directing me to Rev yes.
I will certainly go back to Jaheshua and ask for clarification.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:57 pm 

Duplicate

Last edited by AGuest on Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:00 pm 

Another duplicate (what's up with that?).

Last edited by AGuest on Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:02 pm 

Hola and peace to you, again, dear HTBO -

I think that's an EXCELLENT plan. Given how much time has passed by... and perhaps what's occurring in the times now... and certainly in light of the times still coming... that really is what everyone should be doing. He did not compare himself to the copper serpent held up by Moses just to be speaking words (John 3:14, 15; Numbers 21:4-9).

We can all say we "believe in" and "have faith in" him... but do we truly? I realize that some [say they] "want to" hear him "but still don't." If one is, at this point, still going to others for understanding (because they don't hear... or don't believe they do)... I would encourage anyone in that position to figure out WHY (and quick-like!). Starting perhaps with asking him... and BELIEVING what he says is the reason. Even, or perhaps even especially, if it isn't what one wants to hear (which is usually the case. I mean, who keeps listening to things they don't want to hear... even if it's for their own good? Not many have that kind of strength... or faith).

It's going to be VERY important to be able to hear him at some point, my dear sister, yes? I would not encourage sleeping... or waiting.

Remember, all - The worker doesn't get paid and THEN go do the work. S/he does the work first... and THEN comes the "pay." And if we're worried about appearing foolish or silly to others, well, I mean, who are we appearing foolish or silly FOR? The One we say we "believe" and "have faith" in, yes? So...

NOT trying to make anyone "feel bad" - to the contrary, it is my LOVE for you that compels me to share what I have with you all these years and state what I am now... and have been for some time now. Please, though, do not ask... and then take what you THOUGHT was "right" all along and call that "truth." That is what religion does - looks for confirmation of their personal beliefs. Almost nothing the Master said when he was here in the flesh comported with what the Jews "believed," right? And almost nothing he said comported with the WTBTS. Yet, we believe pretty much all of what they taught, at one time. Even willing to go knocking on people's doors about it and then thinking them persecuting US because "we have the truth - how can they NOT want it?!"

Do. Not. Lean. Upon. Your. Own. Understanding.

Rather...

Trust. In. JaH. With. ALL. Your. Heart.

And JaH said:

"This is my Son, whom I love. LISTEN TO HIM." Matthew 17:5

The "Work." Starts. With. Obeying.

Don't obey because you want to be special (not saying any of you here do, but there are some...), though. Do it... obey... out of LOVE. For the Father. And therefor, for the Son. Or for the Son... and therefor, for the Father. But that HAS to be the motivation. Not being special... or being right... or being "like" another. Or receiving gifts [of the Spirit]. Or being able to do what another does.

Do it... for love (John 14:23; 3:16-21; 1 John 4:19). The NIV has a really good rendering of Paul's words on love at 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

You can love someone you don't have faith in. But can you have faith in someone you don't love?

I hope that helps (any who might need it).

Peace to you ALL and to your dear households!

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:48 am 

Hola! Yes, I agree with you totally. I found a good post from 2013 “Hearing the Voice of God” that I am now reading it again. I do hear but don’t always “listen” as I should. I’m getting better at it but need more work ;)
The times we are presently living in is not a time to be asleep.

Love and peace to you and your household

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next