xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 9:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:00 pm 

It does, dear FC (peace to you, my dear brother!). I sent the following to dear Hubby earlier:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/09/worl ... ottom-well

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/10/worl ... pe=article

Things that can make one go "Hmmmm...". The good news is that it's the beginning... and so the end is not yet.

Peace to you all!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:41 pm 

From the articles (,peace to you all!):

Quote:
"The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said that explosions rang out in Al Baath, a village in the Syrian Golan Heights, late Wednesday after it was hit by missiles from Israel. The observatory, which is based in Britain but tracks the conflict in Syria through contacts on the ground, said it did not have any information on whether anyone was killed in the strike.

Israel had been bracing for a retaliatory attack from Syrian territory after a number of deadly strikes against Iranian targets there. But analysts said the Iranians had been restrained from striking back while awaiting President Trump’s decision on whether to withdraw the United States from the nuclear agreement with Iran.

Mr. Trump pulled out of the agreement on Tuesday, and that day Israel put its troops on “high alert,” called up reservists, set up Iron Dome antimissile batteries and warned the authorities in the Golan Heights to prepare bomb shelters after detecting what it said was irregular activity by Iranian forces.

Hours before Thursday’s attack against Israeli positions, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel met in Moscow with President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia.

“I presented Israel’s obligation and right to defend itself against Iranian aggression, from Syrian territory,” Mr. Netanyahu said in a statement. “The Iranians declare their intention to attack us. They are trying to transfer forces and deadly weapons there with the explicit goal of attacking the state of Israel as part of their strategy to destroy the state of Israel.”

A missile strike, apparently by Israel, south of the Syrian capital, Damascus, on Tuesday, an hour after Mr. Trump’s announcement about the nuclear deal, killed 15 people, at least eight of them Iranians, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Wednesday."

The "beginnings" maybe? If so, not a time to be sleeping perhaps... or, if asleep, perhaps a time to become (more) awake?

NOT trying to sound like the WTBTS as to "1914" and/or "1975." Our dear Lord said HE didn't know the date or hour so I, his servant AND yours, certainly don't. So, please, keep on the watch, yes... but do NOT have a spirit of FEAR. For that would be a LACK of faith, would it not? Because we have nothing TO fear... not even "tribulation"... yes?

Peace to you all... and to your dear households!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:59 pm 

May you have peace!

Wow, I forgot all about this thread. I was going to start a new thread, but came across this one So instead of starting another, I am just going to continue the 'watch' already begun here.

I am going to first share my dream from the other night though, because that dream and my Lord's subsequent reminder are what prompted me to pay attention to begin with.

In my dream, I was married to someone in politics. (that is a bit strange to me but okay...) He was not the leader of the political party, that leader was his boss, but he worked closely with him. In the first 'scene' of the dream, my husband politician was quitting politics altogether. He and his boss had been trying to pass a bill and make some kind of good change, something they had both been working toward. Instead the bill got denied by the opposing parties (and I think the boss might have lost his position or been cast aside, not sure). Regardless, my husband politician decided to quit. He stopped working on the bill, and quit politics altogether.

Later in the dream (next scene), we were attending some kind of public meeting (kind of like a news conference) with government officials. The government officials were reporting on Iran, and they were telling the public that they had made preparations for a retaliation from Iran. They kept using the word, retaliation, but they way they used it made it clear that they meant 'attack'. (as if the attack was entirely unprovoked) My politician husband wasn't going to challenge them. He was just done. I, on the other hand, was not.

I spoke up and asked them, "You keep talking about a retaliation from Iran."

They nodded and agreed, somber-like.

I continued, "I wonder if you understand what that word, retaliation, means. Retaliation is a response to a strike that has been made against you. Iran cannot retaliate unless they were first struck." I pause then ask, "So what did YOU do?"

That question immediately ended the conference. They shut down the mics; they turned off the cameras, they packed up their briefcases, said not one more word, and left. They would not respond; they would not let the public even HEAR my question.

(Oh, and there was a word that they used when they spoke about making preparations for a retaliation from Iran... I don't know what it was, I saw the form of a word in my dream, but I could not make out the letters except for a "B", which made me think bunker, but that was not the word, it was longer than that. In another part of the dream (not sure about the order), I was driving with my ex-politician husband through the forest and mountains after he had quit, and I asked him if he remembered what I had told him about the four winds, and he just nodded.)

In any case, I did not think too much about the dream. I was going to chalk it up to my own sub-conscience (other than a possible personal meaning for me)... but then I was reminded that before I had gone to sleep I'd asked my Lord if there was anything He wanted to tell me, or anything that I should share.

So then I had to pay attention, lol!!!

So I checked out the news to see if there were any new developments between Israel and Iran. First thing that caught my attention was this:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-offici ... lear-core/

Not necessarily new information that Israel is capable of making nuclear weapons, but still... very interesting.

I think it was the next day when the following article came out:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/report-mo ... ier-force/

That one definitely caught my attention because it used the same language (and attitude) from my dream: preparing for a possible retaliation from Iran, and simultaneously calling a retaliation an attack.

Quote:
The deployment is aimed at sending “a clear and unmistakable message to the Iranian regime that any attack on United States interests or on those of our allies will be met with unrelenting force,” Bolton said.

Quote:
“The United States is not seeking war with the Iranian regime, but we are fully prepared to respond to any attack, whether by proxy, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, or regular Iranian forces.”

Quote:
"It is still unclear to us what the Iranians are trying to do and how they are planning to do it, but it is clear to us that the Iranian temperature is on the rise as a result of the growing US pressure campaign against them, and they are considering retaliating against US interests in the Gulf,” an official was quoted as saying."

So I am just sharing with you. Not worrying or being afraid. Just sharing.

Here are some other interesting links over the last couple days:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/as-iran-w ... ve-accord/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/white-hou ... very-soon/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-unv ... th-tehran/

And of course Netanyahu has vowed (again) that they will not allow Iran to acquire a nuclear weapon.

Peace and love to you all, and to your households,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 4:33 pm 

Greetings my sister, peace to you, and thank you for sharing your dream and what our Lord showed you.

Yes, we hear constantly "retaliatory" and "defending of themselves" from Iran all the time.

Remembering what our Lord gave Shelby to share with us (peace to you) that it would be their enemy Israel that would make the first PREemptives strike.

Which is why you were given to ask,

I continued, "I wonder if you understand what that word, retaliation, means. Retaliation is a response to a strike that has been made against you. Iran can not retaliate unless they were first struck." I pause then ask, "So what did YOU do?"

And I love the " So what did YOU do?".....FIRST? To provoke this response or retaliation?

Ooh well, Let JAH and Christ's will be done! And may he show mercy to us and all of mankind. We are a hot mess. No business even thinking we can direct our step. The blind leading the blind. Praise Jah that we have our Lord JAheshua to lead us and direct our step through this darkness.

May we all be given ears to hear our Lords call so as to stay awake.

Peace and love to you all and to your households,
Your sister fellow servant and fellow slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:44 am 

Peace to you all.....

Despite the continual “ pushing, shoving and finger pointing” notice Iran’s response below...

https://apple.news/AlZoc_ovOTzujCK7ziCwViw

Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said: "There is not going to be a war. Neither are we seeking war, nor is it to their (the United States') benefit to go after a war. They know this. We never start a war and have never started any wars. This is a confrontation of will-powers and our will-power is stronger than theirs.

But...

Iran has vehemently denied being involved in the attacks on the oil tankers and accused President Trump of playing a "very dangerous game, risking devastating war."

May our Lord grant you His peace, comfort and strength to endure. And may we all be given ears to hear our Lords call, obey this call and Come to Him, and anyone thirsting take Life’s ( Christ’s) water ( holy spirit) FREE!”

Your sister servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:15 pm 

Peace to you!

Yes, Justmom (peace to you!)

That article (and specifically those words "there is not going to be a war") caught my eye as well.

Thank you for posting that!

Peace to you and to you all, and to your households, as our dear Lord Jaheshua gives peace,
your servant and sister and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:00 am 

May you have pace

This is a article I read this morning that supports what Tammy was sharing.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/artic ... -stay-safe.

Your brother Finacall

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:53 pm 

Peace to you!

Just sharing another article I came across (I almost missed it):

https://www.timesofisrael.com/report-us ... yria-iraq/

I found a few things interesting: a) that it is being reported that the US AND Russia gave Israel permission to attack Iran's proxies in Iraq, and b) that an official stated that Iraqi airspace is controlled by the US.

Peace to you all,
your servant and sister and a slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:01 pm 

Oh, dear... (and thanks for sharing that, dear Tams... and you, as well, dear FC; somehow I missed your post - peace to you both and to your dear households!).

Heads lifted erect, dear ones, and eyes on the Copper Serpent -

Peace to you, ALL!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:19 pm 

Iran has no immunity, anywhere… We will act — and currently are acting — against them, wherever it is necessary.”

Well...Well...Well!

May Jahs will be done! May their mercy continue upon us all!

Peace and love to you all,
kim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:46 am 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/26/middleea ... index.html

Peace to you all today,

I just heard the word “ preemptive.”

May Jah and Christ’s will always be done!

Love your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ
kim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:18 pm 

Thanks for sharing that, dear 'Mom (peace to you, luvee!).

Veddy, veddy inkterestink. Things that can make you go "hmmm...".

Thanks, again, and peace to you!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:41 pm 

AGuest wrote:

Yes! Veddy!!!

Peace to you as well my sister!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:19 pm 

Peace to you!

Justmom wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/26/middleeast/israel-airstrike-hezbollah-response-intl/index.html

Peace to you all today,

I just heard the word “ preemptive.”

May Jah and Christ’s will always be done!

Love your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ
kim

Justmom wrote:
AGuest wrote:

Yes! Veddy!!!

Peace to you as well my sister!

Indeed.

Quote:
“If someone comes to kill you, rise up and kill him first,” Netanyahu said during the tour of northern Israel, quoting a Talmudic saying in a statement to the press.

“We have exposed that Iran’s Quds Force sent a special unit of Shiite operatives to Syria to kill Israelis in the Golan [Heights] using explosive drones,” the prime minister said. Thanks to the IDF’s “perfect” operative and intelligence work, Netanyahu boasted, Israel was able to preempt the Iranian attack plans.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu ... sequences/

Oh, and thank you finalcall for the article you shared above as well.

Peace to you all!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:50 pm 

I wish I could say it's all just our imagination, but...

Peace to you all -

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next