xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: The "Power" of Christ
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:07 pm 

May you all have peace!

In reading various scriptures/verses that our dear Lord directed me to (in relation to comments another thread (viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2765&p=48697#p48697)... I came across the following, (which made MY heart leap, literally, because it just provided more proof of the truth he has already shared with us):

"And all the crowd were seeking to touch him, because power was going out of him and healing them all." Luke 6:19

Now, doesn't that give you an even CLEARER picture of how he has described himself to us... the REAL "being" that he and the Father are? LOLOLOLOL!

I "see" more know, though, because NOW I know what was TRULY meant when it said "power was going OUT of him"! Healing power, of course... we knew that, yes, but literal POWER... as in DYNAMIC ENERGY... or "radiation"!

But WAS it actually dynamic energy/radiation that went out of him to heal others? Let's look at the verse as stated in the KJV:

"And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all."

Wait, say what? "Virtue"? Oh, okay, meaning "goodness" went out of him: he was a good person and so that goodness is what healed them. Well, okay, yes... because he WAS good (although he never said so about himself), at least so much so that JAH blessed him with His own spirit... blood... and so the ABILITY to heal others. And his goodness was in that he WANTED to heal them. BUT... let's look at that word, "virtue" - perhaps, like me, you'll find yourself GREATLY surprised at what it TRULY means (and that I didn't know it from THIS verse, previously).

The GREEK word for "virtue" is... wait for it... dynamis! Yep! And dynamis is a precursor to the French, then English... word... "dynamic"!

And dynamic, in Greek, in one form, means "active power." BUT... it is synonymous with the Greek word "energētikós" or, in English... "energetic." BUT... it does not mean "energetic" as we might usually think (i.e.m something not lazy, or something that is hyper, per se)... but "energetic" as in "possessing, exerting, or displaying energy."

https://wiktionary.org/wiki/energetic

These days, though, whenever the word "energy" comes up and I am talking with or thinking/reading about Christ, what comes to MY mind (and heart)... is "radiation." Which makes sense to me, because radiation is:

Quote:
".. the emission of energy as electromagnetic waves or as moving subatomic particles, especially high-energy particles that cause ionization."

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... definition

"Ionizing radiation" has PHYSICAL effects:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... definition [/quote]

Including...

Quote:
Nuclear Effect
Neutron radiation, alpha radiation, and extremely energetic gamma (> ~20 MeV) can cause nuclear transmutation and induced radioactivity. The relevant mechanisms are neutron activation, alpha absorption, and photodisintegration. A large enough number of transmutations can change macroscopic properties and cause targets to become radioactive themselves, even after the original source is removed.

https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionizing_rad ... ar_effects

And "nuclear transmutation"... is:

Quote:
"the conversion of one chemical element or isotope into another. In other words, atoms of one element can be changed into atoms of another element."

https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_transmutation

So what? So, dear, dear beloved people... water (which has one chemical structure)... to... wine (which has an entirely different chemical structure! And... wooden staffs/poles... to snakes! Perfect and edible life-giving manna... to rotten, wormy inedible waste... in a matter of hours! One loaf of bread... and two small fishes... into many. Of both. Sea water... into a solution that can literally be parted and stand up/back from itself! THEN... turned back into (regular) sea water! How about wet sand (formerly beneath that sea water)... to dry sand, such that about 3 million people.. and an innumerable number of animals... could cross over it, quickly, without bogging down! Literally! To say nothing, then, of "converting" ulcers... leprosy... cancer... to sound flesh. Or deformed or broken bones... to whole bones!

Death/dead flesh... to LIFE/LIVING flesh! And, MOST importnt... flesh... TO SPIRIT!

All, just a chemical/isotope change! Or... transmutation!!!! Just like Paul wrote about, the "twinkling" or METAMORPHOSIS!!1 Corinthians 15:42-44; 51-54

Quote:
".. a change of the form or nature of a thing or person into a completely different one, by natural or supernatural means."

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... definition

So... what? SOOOO... SCIENCE!!!! The spiritual "metamorphosis" CAN be explained "scientifically"! True, it may not be able to be "proven" as those of the scientific community [define] "proof", but again, that's only because the intelligence and TOOLS to do so don't exist... yet! But that doesn't make it not TRUE. Indeed, the earth was "flat" (as far as almost everyone alive the time was concerned)... until someone went out and PHYSICALLY proved it wasn't. This was a "TRUTH" that even the greatest minds of the time put FAITH in. But the truth TRULY is that it was not flat and never was! Regardless of who provided that "proof"... or WHEN!

Again, my heart leaped at this verse... and is still leaping now! This is FABULOUS!!

And you may recall, "ionization" is exactly what my Lord told me was how "Moses" was ABLE to part the Red Sea - the staff had the power TO ionize, that "power" being JAH's dynamic energy... or some form of what we today know as "radiation."

It was ionizing radiation... and THAT is the SAME "power" that came out of our dear Lord... and HEALED folks. Simply changed... converted... the CHEMICAL element of their illness/infirmity... into one that was well/whole... clean.

Praise JAH. And I mean PRAISE JAH!! Who are we that we should have these "secrets" revealed to US?? Nothing more than slaves and good-for-nothing ones at that. If only the scientific community would humble itself. Allow itself to be SHOWN "God"... rather than disputing His existence only because they can't find/see Him based on "realities" in THEIR world, this world... the physical world. The physical world... and we who are in it... as SO far below WHAT He is, let alone "where" He is, we can't even begin to fathom. We can speculate, but most who do are led back to either He is a phantom zephyr, a holy tyrannical potentate... or doesn't exist at all. They don't get that He is a TRUE being... and that He is everywhere... NOT because He is omniscient... but because He CAN be. Because unlike us, HE is not confined to a finite vessel. A vessel from THIS world... and one that allows us to only grasp things of this world as true.

Wow. I am SO glad we started this discussion and I hope we can continue because I am SURE there is more to come. More about Islam, Muslims, Muhammed, and our dear, dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH).

May those of you who have ears, then, get the sense of these things, these wonderful, explicable, dynamic things. And may those of you do do not yet have ears, but are truly thirsting and wishing (for) them, be given such so that you, too, can hear the voice of the FINE Shepherd and Bridegroom... and his Bride... when they say to YOU:

"COME! TAKE Life's (Christ's) water... the holy spirit and dynamic energy of God, the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies... which water is His life, breath, blood, and seed... which water grants HEALING and LIFE... and is poured out ONLY from the innermost parts of His Son and King, the HOLY One of Israel and HOLY Spirit... JAHESHUA, the CHOSEN One of JAH (MischaJAH)... and it is FREE!"

Peace to you ALL this day and EVERY day... and to your dear, dear households!

Servant to the Household of God, Israel, and ALL those who go with... and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:13 pm 

Tec commented:

My head is still a bit foggy from being sick, so I'm having a bit of trouble concentrating on all the details, but:

Quote:
So... what? SOOOO... SCIENCE!!!! The spiritual "metamorphosis" CAN be explained "scientifically"! True, it may not be able to be "proven" as those of the scientific community [define] "proof", but again, that's only because the intelligence and TOOLS to do so don't exist... yet! But that doesn't make it not TRUE. Indeed, the earth was "flat" (as far as almost everyone alive the time was concerned)... until someone went out and PHYSICALLY proved it wasn't. This was a "TRUTH" that even the greatest minds of the time put FAITH in. But the truth TRULY is that it was not flat and never was! Regardless of who provided that "proof"... or WHEN!

Again, my heart leaped at this verse... and is still leaping now! This is FABULOUS!!

And you may recall, "ionization" is exactly what my Lord told me was how "Moses" was ABLE to part the Red Sea - the staff had the power TO ionize, that "power" being JAH's dynamic energy... or some form of what we today know as "radiation."

It was ionizing radiation... and THAT is the SAME "power" that came out of our dear Lord... and HEALED folks. Simply changed... converted... the CHEMICAL element of their illness/infirmity... into one that was well/whole... clean.

I love when science backs and helps to show something that Christ has revealed!

This - all that you shared in your post about ionizing radiation/transmutation/changing from one thing to another thing - is a deeper understanding of the means (science) of how Christ and God do these things. That is pretty amazing, that we would be given understanding into such things. Like receiving confirmation for having first put faith in what was heard from Christ.

Praise Jah.

Peace to you, and to you all,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:37 pm 

This is a lecture by Nassim Haramein who is being hailed as the new Einstein but previously ridiculed by the scientific community for his ideas, probably because of the evidence of intelligent design. He presents strong evidence for his theories in a fascinating way.

He is giving this lecture to help raise funding for a beautiful film being made that shows how everything in the universe is connected. The way he describes this connection seems to me like the synapses in our brain.

A short clip of the movie is shown before the lecture starts. It resonates so much with me that I keep watching it again and again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqPmssw1YqU

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:14 am 

VERY interesting lecture, dear Summer (peace to you!) - I watched the movie clip last night and it didn't do much to "move" me. So, I looked Mr. Haramein up. And what I found concerned me because the negative opinions ran the gamut. Given the plethora of "knowledge" out there, both credentialed and not, I thought, "Naaahhh, I won't waste my time listening to some scientific gibberish that won't make sense to ME so I wouldn't know if he was on the up and up or if the negative reviews are accurate."

This morning, however, my Lord asked me "How do you know if the man's information is more than you can understand if you haven't listened for yourself? Are there not those who same the same negative things of you, that YOUR information cannot be truth because does not comport with what "science says" and is not known, accepted, or acknowledged by renowned scientists? That it has not been 'peer reviewed," and so cannot be fact or truth? Yet, is there any falsehood in anything I have told you, even as to those things that, your world would, would be viewed as 'science'?"

Well, of course, he was speaking the truth.

So, this morning I put on my headphones and opened the link. And while I can say that I did not (fully) understand ALL of Mr. Haramein's lecture (i.e., I could not tell a single soul that any of the physic, geometric, or algebraic equations were ACCURATE), I understood a large amount... and all of that was absolutely interesting, fascinating even... particularly when viewed with the "knowledge" proffered by this world (and its scientists/physicists) and what I am learning from my dear Lord.

At first, I though, "Okay, this stuff is SO over my head that I wouldn't be able to tell if the man is on point or full of it." But, I felt my dear Lord urging me on, so I kept listening. I have to say, I could not agree with EVERYTHING Mr. Haramein shared, but there was little I could disagree with. What was most important, though, was his spiritual/physical "connection" - his position that the spiritual CAN be explained scientifically, as I have often shared here. And he believes it can be... with math (physics)... as I also shared (although, again, such "math" as is far beyond man's current capabilities to calculate and thus callibrate).

One thing he DID say that struck me is that if man can control electro-magnetic fields... man can control gravity. This is absolutely true; however, it is very... ummmmm... lacking. Man can control much more than that. For instance, water can be controlled by this (i.e., ionization, resulting the Flood, opening of the Red Sea, etc.). And so can things like illness (i.e., radiation therapy). But also aging... and, if callibrated precisely... death.

The thing is, I don't believe these are things we (the Body) should be pursuing. Not saying we shouldn't learn about them, listen when others are lecturing about them. But I mean lending much attention to the pursuit. The INFORMATION is most interesting and may even be helpful. But pursuing the outcome... I don't think that's a worthy (or even safe) goal. Because man won't reach that point before my Lord returns. Man can't. Because the prevalence of man to use such knowledge TO HIS OWN DETRIMENT... is too great. With proper leadership... and man sorely lacks that due to his own heart... the results would be catastrophic. Not just for our planet, but for our universe. Take any previous similar "discovery" and we can see that, while such can be used for much good, the resultant ability to be used for much HARM is greater. And... less is needed to create great harm than there is to do great good. We might think we can keep such knowledge/technology from "the bad guys" but man's entire history, from Adham on, has proven THAT not to be the case.

Christ will return, though, and restrict the "leader" of such harm (by having that one locked away for a time) before great harm can be done. BUT... they won't give up. They WILL attempt to use their "knowledge" to pursue that which isn't theirs', which doesn't belong to them... even if it means destroying the holy ones in the process. Adham didn't let anything (including his wife and progeny) stand in HIS way and stop HIM from sacrificing all of mankind for HIS dark desires... and neither will these.

Praise JAH, however, they won't succeed (Revelation 20:7-9). When they attempt to use their "knowledge" (and greatly advanced technology) to enter into the SPIRIT realm that has been rejoined with the physical realm (the "New Jerusalem")... which is a city of PEOPLE, people who have been "raised UP"... to a higher level of existence... to get at the ONE MAIN SOURCE of eternal life... the TREE of Life... which is in the CENTER (midst) of that "city"... by eating of which they, too, will be "like" God... knowing good (life) AND bad (death)... and so being INdestructible... God's power... His dynamic energy... "fire"... will stop them.

It has to. Else... ALL will be lost. In this world AND the spirit world. Because such (kind of) persons... men and spirit beings... will not stop... until they have destroyed EVERYTHING. They have no compulsion to stop before all is lost, but are DRIVEN to keep going, EVEN if all is lost. Their "thirst"... for knowledge AND power... will lead them to it. IF... they are not stopped.

Again, VERY fascinating lecture, and I thank you for sharing it. It really resounded in ME... to continue to pray for JAH's will to be done in THIS realm... AS it is in the spirit realm. THERE... there is no one any longer seeking ALL knowledge (of good AND bad) and thus ALL power. That is not the case yet HERE. May it be so, though, and... for the sake of all who live HERE... may it be soon.

Peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:25 am 

For some reason my IPad won't let me copy part of your post on to quote it Shelby?

Anyway as I read it I heard and was reminded of Christ's words about faith as small as a mustard seed being able to move mountains, so I'm just sharing what I heard.

Peace

Loz x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:34 am 

I absolutely agree with your conclusions Shelby. I was a little reluctant to share this at first because he obviously does not see things through our eyes, but it is the way he shows a way we could be spiritually connected that I thought may open the eyes of some as to how it could be possible.

I always want to know the how and why of things and I also love the patterns in creation and the maths behind them. Did you know that if you knit a sweater and put stripes in the Fibonacci sequence found in creation that it is more pleasant to the eye than regular stripes. Haha me and my useless bits of information.

I love your site Shelby and reading what everyone shares, especially when it brings glory to God and Christ.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:40 am 

That's a great thought Loz as it shows how little things can have a big impact and that is part of what these scientific experiments show. Hopefully opening the closed scientific minds to the spiritual side of things. Actually that is what is happening to some.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:29 pm 

Quote:
the way he shows a way we could be spiritually connected that I thought may open the eyes of some as to how it could be possible.

Yep, dear Summer (again, peace to you!)... and it was exciting the way he showed it. SO interesting that folks are just banally criticizing hum rather than testing his theory, yes?

Dear Loz... peace to you... and I'm sorry but I'm not sure I take your point just now. Can you elaborate, please? Thank you, luv!

I need to correct something. I meant to state:

Quote:
... withOUT proper leadership... and man sorely lacks that due to his own heart... the results would be catastrophic. Not just for our planet, but for our universe

Our entire history has shown this to be true. Sure, some have "hope" that man will eventually conquer this. I do, too. It's just that I don't believe man will do it on his own. We are a wondrous species, yes, and our intellect unfathomable. It's that, though, the vastness of our intellect that tells ME,we need something... someONE... else... to lead us. Someone NOT human although perhaps having human knowledge.

I only know of One. The One who was NOT human... but emptied HIMSELF out and BECAUSE human... for a time: the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH).

He, the One who, with his Bride, says to ALL those wishing and thirsting to come and take HIS water.... the water of LIFE... God's breath, blood, and seed... which only he dispenses... FREE!

Servant to the Household of God and all those who go with and a slave of Christ,

Shel