xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:33 am 

Hello and peace to everyone. I just wanted to post a link to this article so I don't lose it, as I have been fascinated with this subject ever since the word 'orgone' was mentioned on another thread.

http://rense.com/general39/scalarenergy.htm

I wish I could post the whole article, but I guess you're not supposed to do that, so I'll have to settle for an excerpt:

Scalar Energy - A Completely
New World Is Possible
By Bill Morgan
wmorgan@nycap.rr.com
7-22-3
Quote:
The greatest scientific discovery in the history of the world has happened over the last few decades and it has gone largely unnoticed because of the great secrecy with which it has been held by all who know of it. It is the discovery of a completely new kind of electomagnetic waves which exist only in the vacuum of empty space, the empty space between the atoms of our bodies as well as the empty space we see in sky at night. All of empty space.

Ever since I heard of quantum physics years ago, I have wondered whether this 'empty space' is holy spirit.

Quote:
This discovery will completely change our understanding of physical and "non-physical" reality. And it could lead to heaven, and it could lead to hell, because the incredible powers of these new longitudinal waves can, and already HAVE BEEN harnessed in the creation of the most stupendous weapons the world has ever seen. The least of them, the longitudinal interferometer or "Tesla howitzer," could bring down, in a single shot, a huge building the size, say, the World Trade Center towers, and is being used daily to engineer and change the weather over North America.

The Russians are probably the most advanced in the development of these kinds of weapons, but the Chinese are catching up as well. Once you have the know-how building a Tesla howitzer is relatively cheap, the key is in the know-how, knowing how to manipulate, modulate and intersect the longitudinal waves at-a-distance. You can be anywhere in the world and deliver a shot to anywhere else in the world with a Tesla howitzer. All nations now developing these new electromagnetic weapons do so in great secrecy, so mankind at large remains unaware of the danger into which it has fallen.

Would love to hear thoughts on this.