xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: In the name of religion
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:32 am 

A few news items showing what those in charge of people's faith do in the name of the religion they are promoting. Terrible exploitation!!

http://udumakalu.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/to-get-husbands-pastor-undresses-and-kisses-female-church-members-asses-at-beach/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:35 am 

Pastor convinces his members his sperm is holy milk!!

https://obnoxioustv.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/pastor-in-brazil-convinced-his-members-his-sperm-was-holy-milk-has-been-arrested/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:38 am 

Pastor in Kenya orders all female members of his congregation to remove underwear when coming to church.

http://newsone.com/2939386/rev-njohi-female-undergarments/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:41 am 

Yikes!! This one is awful, steals money from church and sleeps with members of his church even though he knows he has Aids.

http://newsone.com/3063437/pastor-confesses-to-stealing-from-church-having-aids-and-sleeping-with-members/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:00 pm 

That is some Big Booty..

...........................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:14 pm 

Finally... no words. Not a one. Well, maybe one: flabbergasted. Okay, more than one: I cannot believe some women are that stupid. Sorry if that sounds harsh... but is the truth. Seriously, who would fall for ANY of that... except a stupid person. No, mere ignorance does not cover this. Hoping... no, DESPERATE... to get a man... MIGHT... but even then that's because the particular culture says you're nothing WITHOUT a man... and you believe it. Which is... stupid, both. Utterly. Cause the MOTHER of every man... is a woman. Wouldn't be no him... without no her.

I am disgusted (can ya'll tell?!)... on SO many levels: the stupidity... and the using of GOD/CHRIST... to sell these kinds of melarkey.

I need to write a book: "Weak Women: STOP Letting Men Who Have NO Other Motive Than to Satiate Their Various EVIL Desires, Whether As to Flesh OR As to Power... USE You Like This!"

Dis... scus... ted.

But THANKS, dear, dear Zoe... for sharing these travesties... and peace to you, dear lady!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shel, laughing her socks off at the dear Sherf's comments (peace, luv, and LOLOLOLOLOLOL!)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:04 pm 

I read about the guy with the 'sacred semen' a while back. So, sorry to say, I am not surprised about the rest. The rest seems mild in comparison.

People need to know what is true (regarding Christ - who is Truth; looking at Him, one would KNOW that this stuff being perpetrated on the weak, vulnerable, ignorant, etc, is false and not from God), just as people need to know their rights or what is lawful... or they are an easier target for predators and scam artists out there.

Has anyone seen the movie Compliance? I was furious watching it, and that was when I thought it was fiction. I was gesturing and arguing with the people in the movie while watching it. But it was apparently a true story. (and even when I saw that at the end, I thought it must have been extremely exaggerated, but it was pretty much spot on in the events that happened). And it occurred, at least in part, because people did not know their rights or what was true according to the law. And also because people trust someone in authority (such as a religious leader) to do and know right... even when they think it is wrong.

So it is good to read about these cases... to see that there ARE people out there who do this and that they somehow manage to convince others that they are for real... so that people can be on guard against such things, and not just trust someone because they claim to be representing Christ/God/whatever.

Look to Christ to know what God wants. Look to men and you are going to find out what men want.

(and yes, lol @ Outlaw)

Peace to you all,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:17 pm 

Oh, and that would be a good book, Shelby, lol. A good 'yo, wake UP!', to jar people out of their complacency/sleep.

Peace again!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:34 pm 

*shakes head
*shakes head again

Loz x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:55 pm 

LOL @ Outlaw's comment!!

I think its all very disturbing but people really do comply to things like this, very naïve and its unforgiveable that people who claim to represent Jesus would trick them like that.

Tammy I have never seen the movie Compliance before, I am downloading it now though it sounds disturbing.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:44 pm 

It is disturbing, Zoe. Sorry, I wasn't here when you wrote that last night. It is infuriating, because if people knew their rights - really knew them - then none of that could have happened. But I believe the girl is only 17 in the movie, making it particularly heartbreaking on her behalf.

Peace again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:33 pm 

Loz wrote:
*shakes head
*shakes head again

Loz x

LOLOLOL!!!!!!

I am shaking my head as well.....

But I have to say I am not as surprised as I used to be about these things. This is exactly the kinds of things that work!

And the reminder that there is nothing new under the sun!

Love your sister in Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:19 pm 

The only thing worse than these so-called "pastors" is a culture that produces people foolish enough to believe those shameless, exploitative hypocrites!