xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:04 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml-R6UJMJ7A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Fuq6fvXhg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:58 am 

So, even Jews/Israelis shun/disfellowship. Go figure.

The silence here is deafening, though.

Peace.

A slave of Christ, a shunned/DF'd Jew... BY Jews...

Shellamar, shielding eyes and searching horizon for dissenters as to what this particular lady has chosen to do...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:09 pm 

Wow.

I am so glad that she spoke out, and that others also speak out, so that people continue to be reminded that the state of Israel and its decisions/actions do not reflect upon ALL Jews... even IN Israel this is true; in Tel-aviv especially (at least according to some Tel-avivians, lol) because even in Israel there are those who also speak out against and hold protests over what their state is doing to the Palestinians.

This woman is also correct that speaking out on this will bring hardship, shunning, and persecution from other Jews. You just have to look at the comments on sites that are about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict to see this. ANY Jew who speaks as this Jewish woman speaks is insulted and/or shamed by other Jews. Not all who disagree insult and shame of course. But there are always some/many who DO. So that someone like this woman can be called a self-hating Jew (because calling her anti-semitic would just be silly, that is saved for non-Jews who speak against the actions of the state of Israel), or a traitor (against the government and/or against God), and/or told to go and live in Gaza, etc.

Peace,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:03 am 

Yeah, dear tec (peace, luv!), it's like those black folks who might have a problem with ME... when "I" say Jesse Jackson's hiney does NOT speak for ME. NOR does Al Sharpton's. Nor did Malcolm X. Nor did MLK.

While ALL of these may said SOME (perhaps only a few or only ONE) thing(s) I AGREE with... the ONLY one who speaks for ME... is ME.

Not even the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, speaks for me. Which is why I take MY part in responding to the Adversary's accusations SO seriously. He has accused ME, personally... as he has accused every ONE of mankind... personally.

If the MOST HOLY One doesn't deign to answer for us... who are those of mankind who do... or those who say they can... and should?? THAT, IMHO, is giving up the LAST vestige of one's freedom: having others speak FOR you.

Because THEN... you really HAVE... NO VOICE.

Sorry, sorry... passionate about this, too... others presuming to speak FOR anyone other than themselves (or their children/legal charges).

Peace, though... LOLOL!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel