xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:13 pm 

And fines him with 6000, reasoning that it doesn't suffice to state that he is a pacifist, but should have proven it in his every day life with actions! What a blatant violation of law by the Greek dictators!

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:51 am 

Dear one... peace to you... and if you're gonna post Greek it might be helpful to also include a translation. That... or volunteer as an instructor in our "language class" forum. Otherwise, many of us don't have a CLUE as to whether you're sharing truth... or or just pulling our collective leg.

Think about it, please? Especially the teaching part! LOLOL!

Peace to you, dear ANOMOS!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:03 pm 

!You don't believe your brother?
-
The regime is fining people with 6000 and sending them to prison. They have passed a new law for this. The person I mentioned above is not the only one. It is a regime not a democratic government. They even arrest people for the same 'crime' repeatedly, even though a trial has been set and they have been released till the trial, on pretense that the police is not inform by the courts. Lies to torture the people that go against the regime. In the meanwhile the regime is committing crimes and court documents and evidence mysteriously 'disappear', so they never make it to court to be convicted for their crimes!

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:39 pm 

Try not to take it personal, luv (peace!) - LOLOL! I'm kinda AT that way (not always comfortable with someone telling me what something in a language I don't know "says." POST WTBTS baggage - LOLOL!).

So I have to ask: is what you've stated what the document STATES? Or is it a summary? Just curious.

Peace!

Shellamar

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:02 pm 

Ah, I missed to translate the red ink word:
CONFIDENTIAL
But I suppose you understood it-It's a leaked document! LOL!
-
So what do you prefer? The essence of the document or to start translating Law Numbers and Dates, Officers' Names, etc?

Doesn't it suffice that they are twisting the meaning of these laws for their menial acts?

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:04 pm 

Quote:
So what do you prefer? The essence of the document or to start translating Law Numbers and Dates, Officers' Names, etc?

The AT me prefers an actual translation, luv (peace!). Sorry, but that's how I "am" (wired).

Quote:
Doesn't it suffice that they are twisting the meaning of these laws for their menial acts?

I mean, if that's what (you say) they're doing... and you don't wanna bother with a version in a language I fully understand... then I guess it HAS to suffice. I have just learned, however, in my short life, than MANY times when someone says some writing "says" something... ain't necessarily so. And so, I like to read/review things fo' my'sef, if that's possible/makes any sense. Otherwise, I'm not sure I can garner the same interest/chagrin/indignation YOU have.

Not that I would have such after reading it IN my native language... but I did try.

Peace to you!

Shellamar