It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 7:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Farewell Marina
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:58 pm 

Marina Ginestà
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marina_Ginest%C3%A0

Post subject: Re: Farewell Marina
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:17 am 

It is very interesting to see all the news and events going on in your part of the world Anomos!

Most of us over here in America have never heard of these people or events. We seem to only know what is going on over on our side. At least I am speaking for me living in Canada and I think we are more sheltered than we think from what is going on in the rest of the world.

It seems you over in Europe and that side of the world know most of what is going on in America but we in America don't keep up with what is going on over there in countries that are not English unless its a major event or Taliban related. Maybe its a language barrier??

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:03 pm 

She was almost 96 years old. May we all live that long (in the flesh). Indeed, may we all live even longer (in body AND spirit!). Perhaps... forever... even should we die in the flesh, first. That IS the hope of the kingdom of JAH, through His Son and Christ, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah). I look forward to it!

Thank you for sharing THIS life (Marina Ginest), dear ANOMOS (peace to you, dear one!). Young people of the current day always think they are the only revolutionaries. EVERY generation has its revolutionaries... and they're usually young people. Christ and his apostles were in their early thirties. Some even younger. They just didn't use the sword to "revolt." The "weapon" HE used... and taught THEM to use... was truth. That was his "sword." Ephesians 6:17; Hebrews 4:12; Revelation 19:15

If I kill a man with a gun/sword, he is dead. Gone. At least, until the resurrection. If I "kill" him by using words of TRUTH, however... PERHAPS he can "resurrect" HIMSELF... and NOW... by the change such truth evokes IN him. It can cause a man to put "himself"... to death. DIE... as respects HIS [ways, thinking, understanding]. That really is its purpose.

Not trying to devalue Ms. Ginest's life... or crusade... in ANY way. Just stating the truth.

Peace... in the way that Christ gives it!

A slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:00 pm 

Agreed. People have to wake from their death or deep sleep. That woman tried-her own way, and now it is needless to argue if she did it the right way or the wrong way. But at least she tried. Let us imitate her zeal and example.