You can read more about his story and struggle on his website:

www.JWStruggle.com

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:37 pm 
Site Admin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zcvocGa ... r_embedded

Site Admin

ANTHONY SAID

That dredged up some old emotions over my own JC meeting. His elders were a lot more chill than mine, but the substance was the same. His accusers and their accusations were not disclosed. The only thing the elders wanted to know was whether or not he still supported the FDS. One quote in part three is very telling/appalling:

"We made a vow to support the Faithful and Discreet Slave. That's our stand. Do you still believe the Watchtower?"

Blech

Site Admin

TEC SAID

I loved the witness he gave in part four, around 22 minutes... about Christ being the mediator between men and God. No other mediator. The one elder says, 'yeah, he's my mediator... through the fds.'

But there is no mediator between man and christ... just between man and God: Christ.

Peace,
tammy

Site Admin

AGUEST SAID

I am SO glad we now have this feature on our forum (peace to you all, and THANK you, dear tec, for organizing it this way). Now folks will have a place to post their videos/recordings, letters, etc., all in one place so one doesn't have to search through a ton of posts to find such. As folks can move on from threads pretty quickly, information like this can get "lost" after several pages, etc. This way, it has its own place - if someone wants to really see/hear what goes on in those meetings... well, here you have it!

Please, put the word out? And if you know of any other such recordings, letters, etc., please ask the OP if we can post it here? With their permission we just might be able to construct a pretty comprehensive "library" of this kind of thing... which will further go toward exposing TTATT.

Peace to you, all!

A [very grateful] slave of Christ,

SA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

PSACRAMENTO SAID

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:33 pm Post subject:
I often wonder, if the FDS is the mediator between the "rank and file" JW's and Christ, how exactly do they mediate? what exactly do they do ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

AGUEST SAID

Quote:
how exactly do they mediate? what exactly do they do?

They "mediate" by acting as "leaders" in the manner of Moses, dear P (the greatest of love and peace to you!), who Israel chose and assigned to speak with God FOR them... rather than doing so themselves. As such, they tell the R+F (often by implication rather than actual statement) that "God requires" such and so from them (the R+F), which they ("mediators") claim they know because... well... they don't know, actually, but just say they do.

They are ALLOWED to mediate these things... NOT by God, though... but by the R+F. Because the people LOOK to them to do so... rather than doing so themselves. They CHOOSE these as their mediators, then, those who "seat themselves in the seat of Moses" by acting as "leaders"... rather than going to and through the "Moses" chosen and provided by God: His Son, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah).

Jeremiah wrote of it quite accurately:

“‘For among my people there have been found wicked men. They keep peering, as when birdcatchers crouch down. They have set a ruinous [trap]. It is men that they catch. As a cage is full of flying creatures, so their houses are full of deception. That is why they have become great and they gain riches. They have grown fat; they have become shiny. They have also overflowed with bad things. No legal case have they pleaded, even the legal case of the fatherless boy, that they may gain success; and the judgment of the poor ones they have not taken up.’”

“Should I not hold an accounting because of these very things,” is the utterance of JaHVeH, “or on a nation that is like this should not my soul avenge itself? An astonishing situation, even a horrible thing, has been brought to be in the land: The prophets themselves actually prophesy in falsehood; and as for the priests, they go subduing according to their powers. [u]And my own people have loved [it] that way[u/]; and what will ​YOU​ men do in the finale of it?” Jeremiah 5:26-31

As with the Adversary and bad spirits, they only have the power given them. At one time, our Adversary had power over many kingdoms. Now, all authority has been given Christ, in the spirit realm AND the physical realm. Those who belong to Satan, then, are given over to the power of Satan. For Israel... and those who go with... if others have power over us in a spiritual sense, it's because we give it to them.

Again, peace to you!

YSSFS of Christ,

SA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:39 pm 
Site Admin

OUTLAW SAID

This is a cool section..
Now people can see what really goes on in WBT$ JW Kangaroo Courts..

Jesus is not a priority..
The WBT$ Governing Popes have Replaced Jesus..
It all gets down to your Loyalty to the WBT$ ..
If your not loyal to the WBT$..
They throw you out of the WBT$ JW Cult..
And..
You lose your friends and family in the WBT$ JW Cult..

JW`s are literally Black Mailed into serving the WBT$..
These are the men who JW`s really serve..
These are the men who have replaced Jesus in the WBT$ JW Cult..

.................................................................The WBT$ Governing Popes..

Site Admin

PSACRAMENTO SAID

Ah, so they saw what the RCC was doing and said, Hey, that's a great idea ! LOL !!
I guess they do worse than the RCC since, in reality, the authority of the Pope and the Council of Cardinals is less dictatorial than the GB and can only comment on doctrinal and ecclesiastical matters and I don't think you will ever hear the Pope say He is the mediator between Man and Christ ( at least I don't recall that ever being said).

Sad really, that men can put themselves in the place of Christ.

Site Admin

AGUEST SAID

Quote:
Quote:
so they saw what the RCC was doing and said, Hey, that's a great idea !

Hence... "Woe, to you... scribes and Pharisees... HYPOCRITES!" LOLOLOL! Nothing our Lord is recorded to have said was without merit, dear one - LOLOL!

Again, peace to you!

YSSFS of Christ,

SA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:40 pm 
Site Admin

OUTLAW SAID

5 of the WBT$ Governing Popes wear glass`s and..
They`re still Blind..LOL!!..

I`m agnostic but I still have to wonder..
Who could be so arrogant that they would declare themselves as a replacement for Jesus?..
Not just 1 but 8 of them..

If I believed in God and Jesus I would be Friggin Worried..
Which makes me wonder if these Guys Believe in a God or Jesus?..
Seriously..
How could they?..

.....................................OUTLAW

Site Admin

AGUEST SAID

Quote:
Quote:
Seriously... How could they?..

Very valid question, dear one (peace to you!). Only one way, of course, if they indeed do (which I understand they all do NOT)... and that is due to their blindness. Hence, "blind guides" is what my Lord calls them.

Again, peace to you!

YSFS of Christ,

SA

Site Admin

OUTLAW SAID

Hey Shelby!..

Atheists in the WBT$ Governing Popes?..
LOL!!..
That would be the Ultimate insult..
From people who claim to speak for God..
That is sooooo Bad..LOL!!..

I have no Idea if God or Jesus Exist..
But ..
To definitely not Believe in God or Jesus..
Then claim to speak for God... is..is..?..
I don`t know what that is..LOL!!
Maybe..
Absolutely Corrupt?..

The ones who do believe have got to know..
Nobody gave them permission to replace Jesus..
Thats not blind..That is also corrupt..

I don`t ever remember an announcement from the Catholic Church
That Their Pope was replacing Jesus..
There may be Blind Guides in the WBT$ but..
I don`t think the WBT$ Governing Popes are among them..
They know what they`ve done..

.............................................. ...OUTLAW

Site Admin

AGUEST SAID

Quote:
To definitely not Believe in God or Jesus..
Then claim to speak for God... is..is..?..
I don`t know what that is..LOL!!
Maybe..
Absolutely Corrupt?..

Some (like me) would say it's utterly foolish, dear one (again, peace to you!), if not altogether stupid and evil. Others, though, would say it's sheer genius (if there were no God). Much like teetotallers who sell alcohol but never touch the stuff... or people who would never put anything dangerous in their own bodies but sell heroin/cocaine/crack to others. I mean, no alcoholic or pusher who also partakes of his/her own products can stay in business for too long, right?

Unfortunately, there is a God... and while they might be making money off the "sick" right now (because that really IS what it's all about, is it not, for those who are behind them and put them in place, if not the members of the GB themselves)... the "law" will eventually catch up with them. Unfortunately, just as there is with all sales of "poison"... illegal AND legal... there will be casualties in the meantime.

Peace!

YSFS of Christ,

SA