Jehovah’s Witnesses
100 Watchtower Dr. (2891 Route 22)
PATTERSON NY 12563
UNITED STATES

Jehovah’s Witnesses
900 Red Mills Rd.
WALLKILL NY 12589
UNITED STATES

Dear Members of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society Governing Body, Samuel Herd, Geoffrey Jackson, Stephen Lett, Gerrit Lösch, Anthony Morris III, Mark Sanderson, David Splane, and of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society Coordinators’, Personnel, Publishing, Service, Teaching, and Writing Governing Body Committees… may you all have peace.

It has been some years now since I’ve written to you, almost 20 years to be exact. You might ask why now, why I am writing to you after all these years. It is because I have been told that “A generation has now passed and perhaps some will listen.” That was not the case the last time I wrote, and imperfect person that I am, I don’t have great hopes that anything will have changed now, but I do not write solely for your benefit, but for mine, as well (Ezekiel 3:18), as you well taught me.

The last time I wrote it was with a plea for support and assistance while I was undergoing what turned out to be 14 “judicial committee” meetings, held in order to find some fault with me for professing to have received an anointing with holy spirit (which was true). I was summarily “disfellowshipped” for “disobedience” when I declined to attend a 15th meeting.* I am writing you now because just as you [believe you] are to warn others in the manner of Noah, I am to warn you in the same manner, perhaps to the preserving alive of YOUR souls/spirits.

[*I really couldn’t see the point in attending yet another meeting as it had become quite clear that the goal was for me to either denounce my anointing, as well as stop sharing what I was receiving by means of holy spirit – some of which was shared with the Keynote Speaker at a District Convention in February 1994 and later sent to you by letter in March 1994, to which you responded for me to wait, that something more “would be coming” on the matter, and that published in two (2) articles in the October 1995 WT - “studied” the 5th and 19th of November – or be “disfellowshipped.” They actually asked me to “disassociate” myself, but I couldn’t do it – I had done nothing wrong. I did call out to you folks but you were silent. Ah, well - water under the bridge.]

When I was expelled, it was for professing the same thing as did the man whose account is recorded in John Chapter 9. To save you the trouble of looking up the account (for it is known how much you only like to read the same verses over and over and rare venture into new ones), I am to summarize it for you:

Quote:
Coming across a man born blind, Christ opened the man’s eyes using a paste of clay and saliva. People who saw this began to talk about it, prompting others who didn’t see the event to question it. These eventually took the man to the Pharisees to try and get to the bottom of the matter. Rather than considering that perhaps a miracle had indeed occurred, the Pharisees questioned the man as to “who” had given him sight. The man kept trying to tell them that it was a man of God (Christ) but some of the Pharisees were only able to focus on the fact the event, if it had occurred, had occurred on a Sabbath and, that being the case, the one who purportedly healed him could NOT have been a man of God. Others, though, did consider how someone who was NOT a man of God could have done such a (good) deed. Still not believing him, the Jews called for the man’s parents to corroborate his former blindness and current sight; his parents, however, refused to answer, directing them to question the man again. They did and, having grown tired of being questioned over the same matter (which, after 14 “Judicial Committee” meetings, I can assure you I understand!), the man stood his ground and reasserted who it was who had given him sight. Rather than condescending to LISTEN to the man and what he was saying, however, the Pharisees apparently took issue with his assured assertions and expelled him from their synagogue (which the man’s parents already knew would be done). John 9:22; 16:2

And this very same phenomenon is what occurred with me, but on a spiritual (vs. physical level) – yet, aren’t ALL things spiritual with Christ since his death and resurrection? I professed having received holy spirit, which spirit gave me the ability to “prophesy”, NOT in the telling of the future, but in the manner set forth at Joel 2:28, 29 and Acts 2:17, 18. Rather than listen to what I was sharing and from whom, the “elders” threw ME out of (your) synagogue, as well. The interesting thing is what Christ did as to the man afterward, however, because he also did the same to me (which is why I am to write to you now). From John 9:35-39 (NWT):

“Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, and on finding him, he said: “Are you putting faith in the Son of man?” The man answered: “And who is he, sir, so that I may put faith in him?” Jesus said to him: “You have seen him, and in fact, he is the one speaking with you.” He said: “I do put faith in him, Lord.” And he did obeisance to him. Jesus then said: “For this judgment I came into this world, that those not seeing might see and those seeing might become blind.”

Here I was, some unknown, pretty unremarkable JW lady (other than professing an anointing), minding my own business, and the next thing you know… I was given even more sight (much greater than anything I had been given before). And when I professed from WHOM I received that sight… I was expelled by you. Well, I was allowed to BE expelled, you not coming to my aid (John 10:12, 13). Even though I assured the “brothers” that “you” would be given such sight, as well, at some point, but I wasn’t to keep it hidden “under a basket,” pursuant to the One who gave such sight to me. I was not abandoned, though: just as Christ came to that man after HE was expelled… he came to me.

Just as he has for the past score and longer. Now, I am to share with you that mercy IS available but only if you reach for and grasp it. And you can do that by ceasing your unholy practice of “disfellowshipping.” You see, in doing so you are following Paul and perhaps following Moses… but you are NOT following Christ. For while Paul may have written, “… judge those inside [the congregation]…” (1 Corinthians 5:12) CHRIST said, “STOP JUDGING, that you may not BE judged. For with the SAME judgment that you judge you WILL be judged.” (John 7:1)

Who you LISTEN to, though, is, in the end, your true master. In this matter, it’s either Paul… or Christ. It cannot be both, though. (Matthew 6:24; 14:23; 23:10; Luke 6:46; Romans 6:16). And in your tradition of disfellowshipping, you are “listening” to and following Paul, not Christ, and most specifically as follows:

1. Encouraging spouses to separate for differing beliefs, when one of them no longer believes or follows your doctrines. Yet, both Paul AND Christ did not state this as grounds for separation. Under Christ, so long as there was no fornication, adultery, or death, they should remain together. For Paul, so long as the couple was agreeable to dwelling together, they should remain together. Yet, you instigate separation for the sake of maintaining your organizational “traditions.” In this, you overstep the command of God, given by Christ: “What GOD has yoked together let NO MAN put apart.” (Matthew 19:6) Yet, you men repeatedly and consistently put your hands in others’ marriages, literally creating “grounds” for such to be put apart. In this, you are guilty and need to ask for mercy.

2. Encouraging children to deny their parents and parents their children, when one of them no longer believes or follows your doctrines. Yet, neither Paul nor Christ stated this as grounds for a parent to ignore/disown his/her child or a child to ignore/disown a parent. Rather, both reiterated that there was only one law that came with a promise: that a child should “HONOR [his] father and mother that it may go well with [them] and [they] dwell a long time in the earth.” (Exodus 20:12; Ephesians 6:1-2) Paul, then, admonished children to OBEY their parents. Here, you overstep the command of God, however, as shown by Christ who went farther, taking issue with the false priests and religious leaders and their “tradition” of corban:

“Moses said, ‘Honor your father and mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is corban (that is, devoted to God) - then you no longer let them do anything for their father or mother. Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.” (Mark 7:9-13)

You men repeatedly and consistently put your hands in others’ parental/child relationships, a sacred relationship in the eyes of God, literally creating “grounds” for a wedge to be driven between the two if one doesn’t follow you and your traditions. In this, you are guilty and need to ask for mercy.

3. Encouraging brother (sister) to deliver up brother (sister). Other than in Paul’s erroneous attempt to persuade the Corinthian congregation to act in opposition to Christ by (1) judging a man among them, and (2) expelling such man from the congregation, which encouragement almost tore down the congregation such that Paul had to recant, there is NO precedent among CHRISTIANS for a brother to turn over another brother to a human tribunal. Even Christ said HE didn’t judge anyone, although power TO judge was given him. (John 3:17; 8:15) Rather, he has turned that power back over to the Father, Who says vengeance is HIS. OURS… is to go RELEASING and FREELY forgiving. Here, you overstep the command of God, however, as shown by Christ who said:

“If you want to be forgiven YOUR trespasses, YOU must ALSO forgive those who trespass [against YOU]."

You men repeatedly and consistently put your hands in others’ relationships not just with their fleshly siblings but their SPIRITUAL brothers and sisters, a sacred relationship in the eyes of God, literally turning brother against brother by means of your invocation of the OLD Law (Leviticus 5:1 - which law was fulfilled by and impaled with CHRIST, so as to make way for the NEW Law [of love!]) as “grounds” for one to deliver up the other if the latter doesn’t follow you and your traditions. In this, you are guilty and need to ask for mercy.

In all of these things, you profane SACRED relationships established by GOD using the Old Law to re-enslave and put BACK under compulsion those who would be set FREE by means of the NEW Law, which grants mercy and forgiveness. Because YOU, then, live pursuant to the OLD Law, you will be JUDGED by the Old Law. For every transgression against it. Because if you break one… you break them all.

OR… you can partake of God’s mercy. You can repent, turn around, and begin RELEASING the chains and yoke bars you’ve place around the necks of millions, allow THEM to live pursuant to the NEW Law, which allows them to love their spouses, children, parents, brothers/sisters… IN SPITE of (perceived) transgressions… thus SURPASSING the Old Law and its creeds which lead to death!

If you do not turn around, though, then your own judgment will come upon you. Not might; will. Everything that you have judged others for you will be judged. Not only for your own sins, but EVERY sin against EVERY person that the WTBTS has EVER harmed, whether in flesh or in spirit. In some manner, such judgments will come back to you and, to your great horror and chagrin, will be revealed to all. First, in this world, openly, and then in the next, before all the spirit beings.

And in this world, you will be judged by the State. Just as you have been and are being judged for not protecting God’s sheep from pedophiles and other predators (and will be for letting some die for want of blood rather than teaching your members that one has no GREATER love than to GIVE one’s OWN life on behalf of another – the life, which is IN THE BLOOD!)… you will be judged for violating God’s law as to these very sacred relationships. PARTICULARLY when such violations are the result of someone merely disagreeing with you and/or proclaiming Christ over an earthly organization such as the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society (vs. committing an act of fornication, committing murder, adultery, etc.).

I have shared these truths with you, not in the hopes that you will repent – I am not that “good,” truly. I am more like Jonah, who felt anger as to the mercy shown to the people of Nineveh, than I am like Christ (who had pity even for the worst hypocrite, even the “evil doer” impaled beside him). I will work to overcome that, however, because I love Christ and so don’t want to disappoint HIM by falling into your same lot: that of the unmerciful. I have shared these truths now, though, purely out of obedience to the One I DO love: my Lord, Master, Savior, Leader, Teacher, Guide, and King, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 3:17), JAHESHUA, the Chosen/Anointed One of JAH (MischaJAH, or as you might say, “messi[j]ah”). He being the Son and Word of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JaH “Who Breathes Armies [of Spirits] Into Existence (“VeH”).

May those of you with ears to hear, hear and get the sense of what I have shared with you. May those of you who do not have ears (to hear) but wish them, be granted such so as to hear these truths as well as when that (Holy) Spirit and his Bride say to YOU… as he says to ALL of mankind:

“COME! Take MY (Life’sJohn 14:6) water… which ‘water’, as God’s holy spirit – His life, breath, blood, and seed - is poured out ONLY from the innermost parts OF that Life, Christ, to bubble up and become a fountain of life in one imparting everlasting life… FREE!” (John 4:13, 14; 6:37-39; Revelation 22:17)

I am now directed to remind you of Isaiah 6:9, 10; Jeremiah 5:21; Matthew 13:14, 15; Luke 8:9, 10, and exhort you not to continue of being that “generation.”

Again, peace to you all -

A true slave of Christ,

S. Anguiano

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:19 am 

Hey Shelby!..

I believe the people your trying to reach..
Are too prideful to even consider your words..
They will continue down the same path because it serves them for the moment..
Your a Sweetheart....But..
Your casting pearls before swine..

If they could turn your words into real pearls..
They`d make a necklace and parade around in them..

I Love Being A WBT$ GB "Rock Star" Pope!
These Pearls Go Great With My Rolex!!..

.......................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:56 pm 

Ahh, dear, dear Sher'f - the greatest of love and peace to you, my dear friend!

I totally agree with you, but that isn't to be my concern - that's between them and Christ. Me? I just did/said what I was directed to do/say as service from my OWN household. You know, what they taught us to do. That it's now being done to/directed at them is even more sublime, IMHO, in light of the admonition that "With the judgment that you judge you will BE judged." THEY say they have an obligation to "warn" mankind. Well, some of mankind (the Body) have an obligation to warn THEM.

So... there you go!

But I hear you, luv, and thank you for your concern.

As always, peace to you and your dear household!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:10 pm 

ah, didn't see this thread until after i read the other. did you receive any reply?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:50 am 

I have not, yet, dear Skals (peace to you!), but (1) I am not expecting one and (2) if they do respond, it usually takes some time. For me, it once took over a year, so...

Peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:09 pm 

I didn't think you expected one back, just curious if they actually did. I know better though! The have a special 'bucket' for those letters.

I think it is awesome that you actually wrote and sent this letter addressed to all gb members Shelby. When I read the title of your thread, my stomach jumped. I thought how fantastic this is. The feeling inside you must be amazing, knowing you were fully able, ready and willing to carry this assignment out. AND DELIVERED! {toast of champagne}

And now you can rest assured you made a difference Shelby. You may not understand just how profound a diffy you made, but imo, it is huge. Take good care.

s-Kally

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:31 pm 

The praise and kudos go to JAH and Christ, dear, dear Sally (peace to you! ). I am but a good for nothing servant and mere instrument. I am grateful, yes, to have been so used... entrusted with such an assignment... and I do hope some get it, turn around, and receive mercy.

I am also still working on my love here, though, because in truth, I don't care much if they do. At least, not as to the leaders, including all the way down to elder level. While you know I love dogs... and would love one even if it were a wolf... I fight with myself over hoping that THESE "wolves" get their due.

I know some believe SOME of these men to be good - I knew some I felt the same way about once. But their "goodness" didn't come through when I begged for their assistance and intervention.

And for all intents and purposes I was not harmed. What, though, of those children, women, and men who were harmed, either directly or indirectly, by these men? Men who, if they didn't literally cause the harm either stood by silent while it occurred or even helped cover it up later? AND the WOMEN who were part of it, too, some even handing over their own children??!

So, I MUST be merciful and forgiving, as I don't want to be judged for MY errors and they are many. And I don't want to hypocritically rank my errors as less than their's ("Well, at least *I* didn't, wasn't, haven't..."). Which is why I did what I was given to do. But I would be lying if I wanted to send a message that my love was perfected, here - it is not... yet.

So, yes, I am very grateful for the assignment. Perhaps in MY carrying a message of mercy and an olive branch from JAH and Christ to these men, mercy might be shown to ME... and to my household. One must hope... and faith is the assured expectation of the thing hoped FOR. I have faith... and beg for more where I need it.

Peace to you, truly.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:42 am 

Shelby, your letter was just awesome. You really amaze me and I do believe you have been blessed with Holy Spirit and that would only make the Governing body of the Watchtower Society jealous because they know they do not have it just like the Pharisees. I was quite moved by your letter and I do know that your actions speak for you that you act with love and the Watchtowers ilks actions speak of what hypocrites they are.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:39 pm 

I won't reiterate what I shared with Skally as to Whom the credit goes, dear Zoe (peace to you and GOOD to see you, dear sister!) but will say thank you and thank and praise JAH and Christ that this resounded with you dear ones. I so want to be able to also say, "Hopefully, it will resound with these men, as well," but again, I am not that good and I don't have that hope. I am working on it, but admittedly have made little progress. If I do get there, it will be more because of the praise and glory given to our dear Heavenly Father, JAH of Armies, and to His Son, our dear Lord, Master, King, and Savior, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH), if they do... but not much more.

May JAH and Christ have mercy on ME, then... because I surely need it. I just don't care if these men "get it" or not. I do hope SOMEONE does... even if it's only "Caesar's" courts... so that those poor people can (finally) be set free, at least from these travesties. Well, more free than they are. They will only be TRULY free if Christ sets them free... and, sadly, I don't think most of them REALLY want that. I have learned a lot from my dear Lord, including the profound truth that not every man can live free (without harming himself or his fellowman)... nor does every man want to BE free. Many actually "enjoy" slavery. Very sad... but VERY true.

Ah, well: earthling man. Go figure.

Even so, again peace to you and to your dear household, luv!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:41 pm 

Hola dear Zoe......waving Hello...Hello....

Glad to hear from you. Hope all is well!
Love and peace to you, your servant of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:35 pm 

I don't get moved by people's words much anymore, probably because I have been disappointed and jaded by so many imposters but Shelby its so obvious you are the real thing. I so wish I lived closer or could find people like you to hang out with. You made my day to know that there are people who care and have genuine and love others.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:06 pm 

Quote:
I so wish I lived closer

Would that we all lived in close proximity, dear Zoe (peace, luv!) - imagine all of the "iron sharpening" that could go on - LOLOL! Praise JAH for the Internet, though. We can "talk" with each other, from the heart, without paying high phone bills, taking long (and expensive for some) journeys, or waiting for letters to arrive. We are virtually live!

Unfortunately, along with randomly talking on the phone, I also don't care for Skypeing - I can't do it on a personal level at work, and I like to peel off my work/day clothes and get into t-shirty-type duds (i.e., no chest constrainer - LOL!) when at home, so... LOLOLOL! Nahhh, the truth is that I don't like how I "look" on camera/in pics - too weird for me.

But maybe that's something we will be directed to do at some point, if folks truly need that. Maybe some can do that now Personally, I'm concerned that we'd have to set dates/times... so that everyone could be "on" at the same time... which COULD lead to "regular meetings" at some point... which COULD lead to "someone" needing to set things up... which COULD lead to someone needing to "lead"... which COULD lead to someone "leading"... which COULD lead to...

You know where I'm going with that.

Personally, I feel "safer" posting because anyone can come here at any time of any day and say/share what they want/need to. Within guidelines, of course. But this way there is no leader (except Christ). Some are more "vocal" that others, yes, and some type way faster (and are WAY more wordier) than others - LOLOL! But all are servants of one another, as Christ said it should be.

I do "hate" that some feel, I dunno, left out, maybe? Which should not be the case. But walking "by sight" has its dangers, too, luv.

EVEN SO... some of us, myself included, will be in Vancouver the night of 11/24 (original flight back from Cairo was cancelled and so the airline is putting us up in a hotel for the night - we fly back to Cali Thanksgiving Day). If anyone is in Vancouver and would like to join us for dinner... let us know. We will PM you the location. It would give me GREAT pleasure to be able to fall on your dear necks with a hug and kiss and "see" you, if possible. I almost didn't say anything because I realize that Vancouver may still be far away, but I shouldn't let it pass that I was in [your] country, even for a few hours, and missed an opportunity to see you, whoever you might be (gives the Sher'f a pointed look - LOLOL!).

Anyway, again, thank you dear ones... and PRAISE JAH for His Son, JAHESHUA, His Chosen One... and our dear Leader, Teacher, and Guide.

Peace to you ALL!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:21 am 

Shelby, I feel the same way, I don't Skype or do Facetime anymore LOL

Quote:
Unfortunately, along with randomly talking on the phone, I also don't care for Skypeing - I can't do it on a personal level at work, and I like to peel off my work/day clothes and get into t-shirty-type duds (i.e., no chest constrainer - LOL!) when at home, so... LOLOLOL! Nahhh, the truth is that I don't like how I "look" on camera/in pics - too weird for me

I am happy with posting here and realize its not possible or practical to meet up in person. I read here all the time but haven't got much to offer to encourage others right now. My health is really bad, not sure if I am going to survive much longer but then - Seems like the world has gone crazy and that Satan is really at it with the Wickedness of all the world leaders and ISIS. Not sure how long this world has left.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:05 am 

Quote:
not sure if I am going to survive much longer

!!!!!

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=2942

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:32 am 

Oh I forgot to address what you said about Vancouver, that would be wonderful but I live in eastern Canada, Vancouver is 3000 miles away LOL Wish you were laying over in Toronto.