xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:51 pm 

...if and/ or are jws, hope you DIE BEFORE G.T.?

I was reading a thread elsewhere o this topic and since i've discovered using utube to have conversations with bethel and local elders and in near future, get stepdad and mom on tape talking about '69 awake and 1975...and hopefully, next time jw comes to my door [ i want it on tape]....it just naturally occurs to me everytime now to just CALL BETHEL AND INQUIRE, INSTEAD OF WONDER AND SEARCH INTERNET FOR ANSWERS NO ONE ELSE KNOWS [BUT] BETHEL...Well yea accept for johnny bethelite...he knows everything. AND TO GET IT ON TAPE FOR A WIDER AUDIENCE. LISTEN TO HOW THEY RESPOND TO INQUIRIES AND QUESTIONS RE: THINGS ABOUT THEM YET NOT ON THEIR SITE.

You see, this is a profound and interesting question I'd love to ask my mom and my elder stepdad and the guys at bethel; especially JohnnyBethelite and the jws at my door.

And if the answer IS yes, ask them the follow up:

WHY?

I shall get it on youtube so as it may be heard, verbatim, just what THEY think and feel about us. AND GET IT ON TAPE AS DOCUMENTATION THAT IT WAS STATED. THEY CAN'T SAY LATER...OH I NEVER SAID THAT. THE AUDIENCE HEARS WHAT IS SAID. THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DENY. BUT THE TRUTH.

I'm so excited about my project and to see what results are manifested.

THEY HAVE A HISTORY OF DENYING AND LYING ABOUT THEIR :HISTORY. START EASILY DOCUMENTING CONVERSATIONS WITH THEM. TELL THEM HOW PLEASED IT IS TO SEE THEM EMBRACE THE INTERNET AND ALL IT HAS TO OFFER, SO I'M SURE THEY WON'T MIND YOU TAPING THE 'PITCH'. g:)

We did not have the technologies years and decades ago as we do today, to document what is stated as truth by them. TODAY WE DO. IF YOU ENCOUNTER THEM AND ENGAGE DISCUSSION...TAPE IT, VIDEOTAPE IT ON UR PHONE. START DOCUMENTING THEIR DECLARATIONS. PUT IT ON YOUTUBE AND THEN CALL BETHEL AND ASK IF YOU CAN SUBMIT IT TO THEIR SITE FOR THE SERVICE OF OTHERS.

LOL! IT'S BRILLIANT. O-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:04 pm 

As I go over this project in my head, I wonder how many tapes I'll eventually have in my quiver.

I mean, the topics, questions, feedback, etc is endless. There is so much to address.

On a recent call, I addressed CONTI case and the fact that they do not have anything about it up on their site. WHY IS THAT SIR?

See , these are questions you could call them and ask directly. Get it on youtube so they cannot deny what they said. And what he said about CONTI was: because it isn't something they need to be concerned about. I asked WHY IS THAT? You hear WTBTS ANSWER THE QUESTION THEMSELVES. Not me relaying it as hearsay...it is coming straight from wtbts.

My head is booming over this now. I can hardly wait for Monday. I might call stepdad tomorrow, before meeting, so he sits in meeting not being able to filter anything i said...wonder if he will cry again.