xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:55 pm 

Hmmm, very interesting developement here. If it is true that is [frankly, i think it's jonny bethelite and the suxscreens crew up to their tricks again]:

Quote:
From an email I received of a conversation had with people from Patterson:

It seems that the WTS legal dept. has been working with the FB [Facebook] legal dept for about a year and also with youtube whoever they are, to enforce transparency. They said the Society is getting thousands of letters from JWS who are starting to question some of the things they have read in facebook and seen in youtube. It is having a major effect on the organization so much that the news is that the WTS pushed the issue to stop apostate talk and find out who are the ones who post anonymously and have them disfellowshipped. The WTS has finally reached an agreement with FB to enforce the true identity policy for anyone who wants to use facebook. He said there is instructions that will be relayed to the Body of elders through the circuit overseers to review FB and youtube every week and they can count time for field service to see if any members in their congregation are posting negative information and to deal with such individuals judicially and get them out of the organization.

I can't vouch whether these folks from Patterson know what they are talking about, but just in case, I suppose this should be floated out there.

Now, instead of sitting, wondering, searching, and digging to find out if this is just a rumor, I simply call Legal and ask if they CAN confirm this email, allegedly out of Patterson.

845-306-0711

It says they are getting thousands of letters....UM, HELLO...I will ask them once again why is it not possible for these thousands to post on a forum that is installed on your site? Do you plan on ANSWERING THOSE LETTERS? And the follow upletters....thru SNAILMAIL? When a forum is much more conducive. And then let him know i had no idea they were receiving thousands of letters.............who reads them, jonny!!??

g:) O- g:) O- g:) O-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:29 pm 

Quote:
It seems that the WTS legal dept. has been working with the FB [Facebook] legal dept for about a year and also with youtube whoever they are, to enforce transparency.

Well ain't that the pot calling the kettle black! Transparency. Hah! What's good for the goose...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:09 pm 

Yea, i taped my phone calls yesterday, but there was an error and it did not upload. i will try to see if it is salvageable.

I will be disappointed greatly if not, as it was one of the better ones thusfar. I must be more careful in my work so it does not happen anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:58 pm 

I wish I could hear your recordings better; I would listen to more of them, although it is so frustrating to hear their BS over and over and it never gets anywhere. Have you tried the Skype recorder, Skally?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:34 pm 

heya a, i'm doing the best i know over there at utube. just try turning upyour comuters master volume and u should hear it fine.

btw, did not even see this month old thread on related subject. some are saying what i've been saying to bethel:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchto ... -brilliant

Quote:
it's not like Youtube because people on internet likes to speak up, to interact and the JW.org is all about listen and obey. Even if they get some "guilty curiosity" about the JW's, people will search some forum to get personalized answers. Nobody online agree 100% of something why expect that with JW.org?

Exactly. NOW we are getting somewhre. Glad that thread was bumped, I missed it. whew!! b:/

Last edited by s-Kally on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:35 pm 

Also a, someone else noted the hearing prob. I will speak louder from now on too.