xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:59 pm 

I am about to call nd ask to please go over the March 2014 KM re: CONVERSATION STOPPERS. And ask if they might, with all my conversation with them, consider me such.

I mentioned it them on the other call, however, I'd like to focus on this dynamic; going over their owns words of instruction.

LOL! Now, I'm sure I will not get far. No matter. These calls, on tape, are for the audience, whomever they may be, hear responses to inquiries, from "conversation stoppers", straight from the WTBTS/ PRECIOUS NEW JW.ORG ORGANIZATION. Which of course, as you hear, always the wt declining to comment or answer anything.

This way of trying, and trying, and trying to get some kind of reply to questions and inquiries about everything seen on the net...and wanting wt/jw.org to address it directly will not go un rewarded. I assure you. And yes, they can do as they wish with me as far as crying harrassment. THEY HAVE THEIR FLOCK INVITE ME TO THEIR MEETINGS AND TO STUDY BIBLE WITH THEM, BUT THEY WON'T ADDRESS WHAT IS WRITTEN BY THEM AND INSTRUCTED BY THEM TO BE TRAINED TO GO OUT AND BE SOLD TO ME BY THEIR FLOCK.

HOW LONG CAN THAT WORK???????? It may work for them, but it does not for me. I may be the only one thinking and feeling this Way. So. Be. IT. I can be severely relentless when my viperous fangs are engaged.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:28 pm 

It has just occured to me, that what is basically happening here is that I have designed, w/out seemingly even realizing it, a project; an experiment, if you will. And I love a good, challenging project. :D

I shall call it: Operation sKally, Wagger.

And so it has begun.