xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:20 pm 

someone had the courage to ask him directly, in the utube comment section...17 hrs ago, yet no reply back:

Quote:
Richard E. Kelly6 days ago I was there and saw it live. Three cheers to Bo and Gregorio for making it happen.Read moreShow lessReply · 4View 1 reply

wayniacal17 hours ago Were you the guy who made the "whip out a huge erection" comment at 1:40? Kind of inappropriate for a video from an organization built on being advocates for victims of sexual abuse. Just curious.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:38 pm 

Hey sKally..

AAWA can`t say I didn`t warn them..
AAWA lied about it..Then tried to cover the whole thing up..
The new editing is really poorly done..
The evidence of what happed,is still there..

..........................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:56 pm 

I wonder if johnny the bethell-ite wears cowbells?

ROFLOLOLOL ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:03 pm 

LOL!!@sKally!!..
..............................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:36 pm 

Quote:
Not from what I just read, you don't.

You will have to believe what you wish to, luv (peace to you!).

Quote:
Yet, that is not a problem of mine.

I'm thinking the problem (if it can even be called that is that we see this matter differently. And that's okay with me.

Quote:
Men who form and preside over a non profit org created to help victims of child abuse, that blow a prime opportunity, only to secure a bible, that I think, if I'm not mistaken, he had to PAY FOR ] I only thought about that a few mins ago] and then to utter such filth from his mouth, only to then lugh it off...then have the video NOW EDITED....is a HUGE...... problem.

My apologies! I didn't get that this, the missed opportunity, was what we were discussing, luv. While i absolutely agree with you that absolutely no REAL big feat was accomplished, I'm not sure they had an "opportunity" to do anything other than what they did: meet a Bethelite and pick up a Bible... if their only plan/hope was to get IN. It seems to me that they weren't prepared as they didn't know whether they could even get in, let alone speak to anyone that MATTERED. I don't think the man Bo spoke to was anything other than a programmed R&F "Bethelite." Sure, Bo coulda maybe "witnessed" to HIM and asked some questions/presented some info... but as the video seems to show, he and his companions still had some perception of "awe" about even being there. And fear sometimes makes people do... and say... stupid, even juvenile things. That's what I saw happened here.

But I didn't get that that... the missed opportunity... was your primary issue, but rather what was said was (at some point). In THAT situation, I don't recall that Mr. KELLY, who made the comment, WENT in or obtained a Bible (wasn't that Bo and Gregorio?)... but that he was tickled SILLY, literally, that his companions HAD. And so, in his puerile giddiness... he spoke inappropriately. Which most of us have done at some point or other in our lives.

But if the missed opportunity is what we're discussing then, again, I apologize because my comments weren't addressing that.

As always, peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:43 pm 

Apology accepted doll. :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:25 am 

De nada, chica! La paz!

Shellmar, on her own...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:05 pm 

Quote:
Richard E. Kelly1week ago I was there and saw it live. Three cheers to Bo and Gregorio for making it happen.

wayniacal 1 day ago Were you the guy who made the "whip out a huge erection" comment at 1:40? Kind of inappropriate for a video from an organization built on being advocates for victims of sexual abuse. Just curious.

Richard E. Kelly 15 hours ago No, I was not. But I am curious, would you like to make the world aware of Watchtower abuses?

:8O :8O Then it was Georgio. Those were the only two standing there w/ him. Wow. Can it get any more amazingly fraudulent?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:15 pm 

So utube kicked in and I've heard belated edit...ROFLOL! It is still so obvious what is said that needs to be edited; if you're smart. "Whip out...oh, i'm sorry...giggle, giggle" . LOL, there is only one word, or a word it could be....any intelligent one would surely conclude the edited word had to do with a male organ....[ i absolutely hate that e- word >:? ]

They keep 'whip out....i'm sorry {what is he sorry for, asks the listener]haha' and that is supposed to be good enough and we should all just move on....blah blahh....

ROFLOLOLOL, AS IF KLOWN POSSEE!!! AS IF.....LOL! ::))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:18 pm 

Quote:
Richard E. Kelly1week ago I was there and saw it live. Three cheers to Bo and Gregorio for making it happen.

wayniacal 1 day ago Were you the guy who made the "whip out a huge erection" comment at 1:40? Kind of inappropriate for a video from an organization built on being advocates for victims of sexual abuse. Just curious.

Richard E. Kelly 15 hours ago No, I was not. But I am curious, would you like to make the world aware of Watchtower abuses?

Ya thats sad..
If AAWA would just own up to it..It wouldn`t turn into as big a deal as it is now..
Kelly is clearly trying to side step the issue..

............................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:08 pm 

Many heard his voice on the conf call back when he was plugging the petition. He was on the cinf call for an hour! That is enough time to learn his voice well. You can even replay that conf on fearons site. He has it archived. [[[ EDITED TO ADD:I WAS ON THAT CALL WHEN HE ADMITTED THE PETITION MOST LIKEY WOULD GO NO WHERE AND THEY DID IT KNOWING THIS....[ I'M LISTENING TO IT RIGHT NOW BTW...ITS HIS VOICE, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.] All you need to do is play it, play the stunt video and it's a no brainer. The FACT that he is absolutely lying to a you tube commentator, speaks volumes. He must forget about the 6screens audio that has his voice captured.

//;) //;)

http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/telenetwork/whats-on-your-mind.php

Scroll to the date below, in the url and click the audio....compare for urselves.

Quote:
1-4-2014
Six Screens prime-time program "Whats On Your Mind"
guest AWWA, ( (Advocates for Awareness of Watchtower Abuses) Spokesperson and Secretary Richard Kelly will speak about AAWA'S goal to get people to sign a petition on shunning. To get them to ask their friends, etc. to sign this. AAWA will need 5,000 signers on this first run. And Richard will tell us how he will be working closely with the press to make it happen, to make the world aware of shunning and how inhumane the policies of The Watchtower are.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:27 pm 

As I am sitting here listening to the audio above, where kelly goes on and on about this org of his.

It occurs to me that, those asking for more proof, other than the fact that the video was edited //;) , and b4 that, hoyle said he actually uttered "redirection" .... is have fearon ask kelly to be on the program this wknd and RE-ENACT OR ASK HIM TO SAY THE PHRASE....so it can be VOICE-compared. EASY TO RESOLVE, RIGHT?

Like I said, he does not realize that some of us are smarter than he is{outlaw...lololol"i am not smart, i am scared" ;) and recall clearly that his voice has been captured for all to compare it. Others who have meetup w/ he and his wife KNOW HIS VOICE. AAW knlows it is his voice. The denial is absolutely enraging. So, please, LET THE GAME START NOW, OKAY? //;)

The betting is now open. I place 1 mil. that he will not do it. g:)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:43 pm 

Mornin' and peace to you, dear Skals! Please know that I DO understand the issues here. Some are of concern to me, but perhaps not as greatly as to you (and I apologize if that doesn't sit well - but we each have our work). What is also concerning, perhaps even more for ME, though, given MY work, is the potential liaibilty (for slander/libel) if WE go too far here in OUR personal (vs. general) commentary as to SPECIFIC (and actually NAMED) individuals. And, even more, what COULD ultimately be bearing false witness, even hypocrisy.

Whether we agree with you or not... and regardless of whether we post a disclaimer that the opinions expressed on this forum are NOT necessarily the opinions of the owners, etc.,... we could still be liable because we ultimately are responsible for what is posted on this site. To man AND God. Even if we had a defense/did not lose in court, the EXPENSE of even having to RESPOND to an allegation could be costly. And we not only can't afford that but don't want to be in a position where we even have to consider such. Nor do we want to be responsible for false allegations against others. Not that the allegations in this thread ARE false; that doesn't SEEM to be the case. But our purpose isn't to end up in court... of before JAH... having to defend them.

In that light, I'm going to respectfully ask that we drop this particular issue HERE and end this particular line of posting. I believe everyone HERE has gotten yor point so there's really no need to continue. Since you now have a larger forum from which to discuss/debate/expose your concerns on, i would like to ask you to continue THIS particlarly line of discussion on your new show. It is more appropriate there, IMHO, and more along the purposes of that website.

Please know that I TRULY appreciate both you and the dear Sher'f (peace luv!) bringing the entire matter to our attention. In doing so, though, you also reminded me of the need for us to be careful HERE. I do hope AAWA and Rick all have sufficient Errors & Omissions insurance but we don't here. And while free speech IS a right, slander and libel isn't. Since it is my responsibility to make sure such doesn't occur HERE, then, I must ask that this discussion... and any like it that could come up... take place elsewhere, please.

I know you understand an thank you in advance for that.

Peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:51 pm 

Okay.

And may I add: thank you for allowing this thread its duration.

~s-kally~

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7