xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 10:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:53 pm 

Quote:
Depends on who is writing up the klowns report kard doll. LOL! I give the klown an F for .....lololol you Know what! bwahhhh,
walking the tower halls is not impressive UNLESS YOU ARE WALKING INTO MORRIS' OFFICE WITH A STACK OF THREADS TO READ! ROFLOL...NICE TRY BOZO!!!.....sKally

Image..Image

LOL!!@skally!!..
I still think Bo did alright this time..
We may have to send him to sKally School..LOL!!..

..............................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:24 pm 

No, you don't. I want nothing to do with those klowns. ESPECIALLY BO-ZO.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:20 pm 

Well, lookey here; seems Kelly who now runs aawa was at bethel with bo and witnessed it all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODluWssD_qY

scroll to the comments section:

Quote:
Richard E. Kelly2 days ago
I was there and saw it live. Three cheers to Bo and Gregorio for making it happen.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:23 pm 

I don't get it. What was this to accomplish in helping any victims of the WATCHTOWER ABUSES?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:52 pm 

Okay, yesterday, I actually did not view the video, due to youtube not loading for me....I only was able to read comments off the page.

Today, youtube kicked in.

:8O :8O :8O I cannot believe my ears. Listen to it CAREFULLY.

Need I say anymore about the insane klown possee?

These are activists for child abuse???

What an absolute joke they turned out to Be.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:44 am 

I been meaning to post this, just so's folks know (peace to you all!):

There is no security at the (official) entry to Brooklyn Bethel. Actually, there's often nobody. Security or otherwise. If your timing is right, you can just walk right on in (to the lobby, which is pretty large)... with no one present to greet you. That occurred when dear hubby and I visited in 2008 or so. When another dear one and I visited in 1996, there were a couple of young fellas behind the long reception desk (long and high - you could really only see the tops of their heads, until you were standing literally AT the desk). They were both there with their heads down, though, cause they were readin' their Bibles. Okay, pretending to read, whatever. There were two other (very) young people in the lobby, as well: one, a young man, who was running a carpet sweeper back and forth... and the other, a young lady who was dusting. Sweeping and dusting what was a mystery to us then... and still is to me now... as (1) they kept going over the same spaces... when we arrived (and waited for about 30 minutes)... AND when we returned (a couple hours later, after lunch)... and when we left (after "visiting" with Mr. Carey).

Dear ones, you would NOT tell just by looking... outside, in the lobby... or anywhere WE were taken inside... that Brooklyn Bethel had ANYTHING to do with God, religion, Christ, the Bible, etc. Not that it should have, mind you; that was not an issue. But you also wouldn't get the impression that they (believed) they had enemies, contrary to what they often orate about from the podiums. Indeed, the second time we went, I was certainly DF'd/considered an apostate. But no one was THERE, IN the lobby. So, we just walked through, then walked out. Because, really, there's nothing to SEE. There are no decorations, per se. There is that globe from the world's fair, a small furnished lobby to the left, the long... long... reception desk... a HONKIN' big lobby to right (consisting of 4 very large horseshoe-shaped areas with cushioned bench seating where the loads from tour buses are triaged)... and then a coatroom and restrooms behind the reception desk. There are some images on the walls (I can't recall what they are exactly; some are paintings you've seen in the magazines, some I believe are black and white historical images like in the "Proclaimer's" Book. There are small shelves/literature holders about, but the only thing they contain are packages of blank WTBTS postcards with varying scenescapes on them (can you imagine getting one, let alone sending one? "Hey, lookit us! WE'RE special 'cause WE done been to BETHEL and we're sending YOU this thin, cheezy card to let you KNOW it!").

Anyway, my point is that the Adversary himself could walk in the front door and no one would stop him... or care. Oh, whups, wait a minute... he already DID, didn't he... and they don't, do they?

So, I'm not sure it's really that hard to walk in and leave a business card, heck, even a Nazi poster, if one wishes to. They'll just throw them in the trash, then make like everyone loves them ("WE don't NEED to be concerned about who comes in here and leaves what because EVERYONE LOVES us! Even Satan himself! Because "WE'RE 'JEHOVAH'S Witnesses'!! Can't you idjit 'apostates' SEE that, get it through your heads!? Say, what? That we say from the podium that everyone is hatin' on us? Well, yeah, we say that, too! But don't you GET it? They hate, love, hate, love, hate, love us!! 'Cause it's really the SAME thing! What's so hard to understand about THAT??!").

Shaking head...

Folks really would wanna get out of THAT part of "her"...

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:11 pm 

Quote:
"Hey, lookit us! WE'RE special 'cause WE done been to BETHEL and we're sending YOU this thin, cheezy card to let you KNOW it!").....Shelby

Good morning Shelby!..

Good Post!..
When I look at that Video thats all the AAWA did..
They went to WBT$ Bethel,got a New WBT$ Bible,dropped off a Business card..And..Claimed Victory!..
Bo held that Bible over his head like a trophy..Richard Kelly declared he was there to see Bo do it!..LOL!!..
Do What?!..LOL!!..
2 AAWA Reps (That we Know of..) showed up to the WBT$ and did nothing..LOL!!..

When you went to Bethel..You showed More Courage than they did..
You contacted WBT$ Leadership and told them where they were Failing.....Bo got a Bible!..LOL!!..
There is no comparison as to who actually made a difference when they visited WBT$ Bethel..

After You and sKallys comments..
I`ve changed my mind about AAWA`s visit to Bethel..
It accomplished nothing..
A group Claiming to Battle the WBT$.....Missed an Opportunity..

......................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:12 pm 

Very interesting stuff there Shelbers. Thanks for sharin' it all.

So, even I could just skip right on in and...............

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh get a bible?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:21 pm 

OUTLAW wrote:
Quote:
"Hey, lookit us! WE'RE special 'cause WE done been to BETHEL and we're sending YOU this thin, cheezy card to let you KNOW it!").....Shelby

Good morning Shelby!..

Good Post!..
When I look at that Video thats all the AAWA did..
They went to WBT$ Bethel,got a New WBT$ Bible,dropped off a Business card..And..Claimed Victory!..
Bo held that Bible over his head like a trophy..Richard Kelly declared he was there to see Bo do it!..LOL!!..
Do What?!..LOL!!..
2 AAWA Reps (That we Know of..) showed up to the WBT$ and did nothing..LOL!!..

When you went to Bethel..You showed More Courage than they did..
You contacted WBT$ Leadership and told them where they were Failing.....Bo got a Bible!..LOL!!..
There is no comparison as to who actually made a difference when they visited WBT$ Bethel..

After You and sKallys comments..
I`ve changed my mind about AAWA`s visit to Bethel..
It accomplished nothing..
A group Claiming to Battle the WBT$.....Missed an Opportunity..

......................................Image...OUTLAW

I just got that pitter patter feeling all over my body doll b:/ .

Shells....thx for your contributions.
"Giving credit where credit is due is a very rewarding habit to form. Its rewards are inestimable." -Loretta Young

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:45 pm 

I can't see why not, dear Skals (peace to you, luv!), I mean, if they have 'em layin' out. And I don't think, not knowing who you are (a reporter, mayhaps?), they would actually turn you down if they weren't out and so you had to ask. Don't think THAT would look good on Nightline - LOLOLOL!

Also, keep in mind, it's often the R&F who make so much "big deal" over a great many things than it is the leadership... as well as they who create all manner of myths and fears (surely, it was a R&F who took the WT's stance on Smurf's - not supporting because the creator was (rumored to be) a Satanist - and turned into Smurf dolls literally walking down the aisle in a KH! I mean, the leadership is crafty, hypocritical, even evil, perhaps... but they're not blithering idiots. Well, okay, maybe they are, but not to the point of teaching that inanmiate dolls can walk!!).

The reality is, at least as to the GB, is that half the time they don't have a flippin' CLUE as to what the R&F believe... or "elders" make 'em do/say/believe, etc. They don't really even know what's going ON... or what decisions are MADE... until such is in place. No, I'm not lying - they really are nothing more than self-assuming, self-important, and so grateful to be CALLED a "GB member" that they'll let others say and do all MANNER of things... IN THEIR NAMES... bunch of figureheads. For the most part, anyway. Surely, that's evident by how old some get... AND are still considered "active" GB members... although perhaps laying comatose in an infirmary bed.

But that's the fulfillment of the "hired man," who is not shepherd, "abandoning" the sheep to the "wolves." Which is really where their culpability lies: they took on the job of PROTECTING the sheep from wolves... NOT handing them over to be snatched and scattered... or lied to on even more levels... BY wolves (smaller, but just as self-important wanna-being men). Which job was not OFFERED to them... but in their arrogance they TOOK... and so, obligated THEMSELVES. They forget, though: what you VOW to JAH... you must PAY to JAH.

Ah, well... too bad, too bad.

Even so, you don't have to go all the way to Brooklyn to get wunna them new Bibles, luv. Heck, per dear hubby's experience (by means of which I now have one... and I didn't go NOWHERES - LOLOL!)... you don't even have to go to a KH - he got his right from a JDub at wunna them public tables set up at the BART station! And... for FREE! Not even a donation (and no, I am SURE his conscience didn't bother him for not OFFERING! LOLOL!).

But if you must go (to Bethel... for whatever reason - wink!), lemme know: I know some really good places to eat over there in Brooklyn! LOLOL!

Peace, Girl!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:02 pm 

Hmmmm..

SKally and I have been talking..
sKally came across something Disturbing in the Video..
It`s in the Background conversation..

Remember:
This is an Official AAWA Video..
They advertise support to WBT$ abuse victims..
One of the biggest groups of WBT$ Abused Victims,are JW Children who have been sexually assaulted..

Listen in to the Background Conversation in the Official AAWA Video..
Think about sexually abused JW children while your listening to the Official AAWA Video..And..
Decide for Yourself..
If you find the Background Conversation in the Official AAWA Video disturbing..

...............................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:00 pm 

Tomorrow I will be the featured guest on sixscreens at 2:30 pm PACIFIC...5:30pm EASTERN.

The topic will be regarding various degrees of activism: the DO's and THE ABSOLUTE DON'TS.

"Are you kidding me??" is the title i'd like to call it. Not sure how rick will word it to advertise the show. I asked him not to hype it all up. We'll see.

So, if you are so inclined, the number is: [ 712-432-8710 ]....then punch in 9925 followed by the pound {#} sign. press 1# to UNMUTE if you'd like to chime in.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:27 pm 

I will be out of town tomorrow, dear Skals (peace to you!), so I won't be able to join you. Not that the topic is my cup of tea anyway (and yes, luv, pun absolutely intended! LOLOL!)

Peace!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:59 pm 

You will be missed. Yet have a most pleasant day. I will be approaching the issue in a very unique and dynamic way though. Too bad you will not be witness to such, this time.

:)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:41 am 

Finally got a chance to watch the video (peace, dear Sher'f!)... and I'm smiling because these poor gentlemen seem to really think they did" something ("We went to BETHEL! AND dropped off a card!!"). It saddens me, though. For one, that even people who've LEFT her continue to revere her, even if only slightly, EVEN if unintended. These poor men seem to think that having a copy of the new NWT will somehow give the "ammunition" against her. They miss, however, that the there IS a(nother) new version (how many does that make now?), SHOULD be PROOF to all those still in her that they are NOT the TRUTH! Because (1) neither holy spirit nor Christ, the Holy Spirit LIE, and (2) the truth doesn't change. Those who DON'T get that don't... cause they're fast asleep!

I am glad that there are folks out there who want her sins exposed and so I can't take fault with them for trying to do THAT... and they're former JWs so I wouldn't expect them to be very sophisticated in how they go about carrying THAT out... if that was what they were trying to do. But I'm not so sure.

I DO wish folks would STOP referring to themselves as APOSTATES, though. They just don't seem to GET that that VERY WORD undermines BEFORE the word "go"! And to refer to oneself as such... is almost idiotic!! I mean, unless it's TRUE (and I realize it is in many cases but even still using it... and particularly with reference to oneself... is SURE to be a "conversation stopper" with any committed JW, as well as perhaps some doubters). No matter that some are trying to take the "sting" out of it - it is EXACTLY the same as me referring to myself as a "nigga" to a white person who can't handle ANY form of the "n" word, from ANYONE, for ANY reason. And folks' use of the term "apostate" as to themselves repeatedly reminds ME of just how UNeducated they are... as to words and people. Just like "nigga" is okay in SOME circles but not ALL... and one would be smart to know which ones, "apostate" is the same! And for anyone who still loves God/Christ to use it... even in jest... is just stupid. It would be like me using the "er" ending "n" word... "in jest." There IS no jest with that word!

And that's really all that stood out to me: some disgruntled former JW yahoos went to Bethel and got all giddy cause they got a Bible and left a card (which will go in the trash - what, they don't think the WTBTS knows they're out there? Really?? There are people whose JOB it is to know!)... then are recorded calling themselves "apostates." What the heck is the big deal about THAT??

Now had they asked the "brother" (another thing of utter irritation when used with them - they don't DESERVE that term!)... ABOUT some of the abuse they're supposedly as advocating FOR... well, then, THEN they would have (1) shown that they had gone for an HONORABLE purpose, and not just to say "Oooh, looky, WE done went up to Bethel (i.e., the temple at Jerusalem) an' see it for ourselfs... n' got us a new BIBLE!"

What they did, though, was simply make a record... and so gave the WTBTS literal PROOF (since its now on YouTube) of THEIR ignorance and lack of sophistication. Meaning, they're not REALLY a force to be reckoned with.

Folks really wanna reach JWs with the topic of abuse? They're NOT at Bethel. NO ONE'S really at Bethel anymore, except a few. And most are not on the Internet, at least not on sites that count. They are in the KHs and assembly halls, which are very well protected... except one night a year.

Not suggesting anyone disrupt or cause problems. Just saying it's shedding light on Christ that will get to those who truly do love God and Christ. As for the rest... well, they're prolly where they should be: sucking from the teat of a harlot.

But I WOULD like a copy of that LARGER version Bible, though! So anyone come across an extra one they don't want/need, please lemme know - LOLOLOL! I've NO doubt, though, that my Lord will get me one (wait a sec... Hey, Miz Shirley, luv, peace to you, sweetie, and you feel like running down the street an' picking me up a copy? I can't see why they wouldn't give you one, too, girl! LOLOL! If not, no worries - I'm sure my Lord'll get me one somehow... even if it's to get me to NYC for some reason - oh, Lordy, I hope not if it's for another family funeral, etc. Holla? Thanks, luv!)

Ennywho, that's my take on it, dear Sher'f. With dear Skals... just not that impressed, considering what they say they're "about." More like a couple of little boys all twitterpated cause they got to go inside Oz and (almost) see the Wizard... than some advocates against WTBTS abuses.

Nohmsayin'?

Peace to you!

YSFS of Christ,

Shellamar

Last edited by AGuest on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next