xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:01 am 

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/267776/1/New-Outline-ELDERS-MEET-WITH-REGULAR-PIONEERS

If you will allow me, this is the only place right now where I can comment on this thread. My hopes too, are that it will generate feedback or comments from any exjws her and what their thoughts are. Does it appear as if they are getting ready to pull a 1975 red alert? Ya know, mattresses under the door frames; just like we had to sleep on for a few days back then. { //;)

After the long letter, where you see how much time was given to each matter addressed, it ends with just a one minute encryption:

Quote:
BENEFIT FROM IMITATING THEIR FAITH (1 min.)
By following the lead of the faithful and discreet slave, we are getting ready for the final scene of

this system of things
, the approaching great tribulation
May we continue to be obedient to those who are taking the lead

The Governing Body loves you dear pioneers and appreciates all your works of love

What's the pure language of love got to with any of It, is my question; rhetorically of course!!

Thank you for you time.

~skally~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:33 am 

It really is too bad that WTS gets people worked up to a frenzy and is so ultra-focused on "works", such as preaching, meetings and studying, much to the neglect of the more important things. It's too bad they do not look to Christ they way they should. And let me be clear... I'm even having a hard time with this. After my entire life being brought up to think the WTS way, this is a very, very difficult thing to change. Yes, my mind KNOWS what to do. I'm just having a hard time DOING it. Some recent threads here, I felt, were very much directed at me. And I'm okay with that... "reprove before all onlookers". I get it.

I heard a District Overseer say that although 2 John 9 says "teaching of the Christ", it should say "teaching of Jehovah" since Christ says "what I teach is not mine but belongs to him that sent me." I don't have an issue with his line of reason... Christ's teachings are indeed those of his Father. But I do have an issue with the constant substitution of Jehovah whereever our Lord is mentioned with the explanation that it really is coming from the Father. They give no glory to the Son, even though the Son deserves it. Why, even the spirit and the Father glorifies the Son (John 16:15; John 17:5). I got a little angry that this D.O. said that the scripture "should say 'teaching of Jehovah'". How presumptuous!

But, the WTS is very, very good at the subtleties it uses. Even one who is fully awake can be caught up in their lines of reasoning. It SEEMS right much of the time. But, we must remember that even the serpent said something that WAS right. Genesis 3:5 was not a lie, as is indicated at Genesis 3:22.

This letter to the pioneers is simply a way to make them feel part of something special, something bigger than themselves, something important. As one commenter over on JWN said, 'not one mention of looking after orphans or widows'. About the only part that WTS has right is the importance of the preaching work. It IS important, but it is not the MOST important. WTS likes to think that they are fulfilling bible prophecy. 'WE are the ones fulfilling Isa 60:16.' 'WE are the ones fulfilling Matt 24:14.' 'WE are the ones who are <fill in the blank here>.' Such aggrandizement is prideful. It is good to boast about the Christ. But it is shameful to boast in such a way as to put others down. Disgusting, actually. And this producing of 'bible literature' and having this new, grand complex in Warwick... there is no precedent set in the bible for such activities. Just the opposite: 'Foxes have dens and birds of heaven have roosts, but the Son of man has nowhere to lay down his head.' (If I'm misapplying these words, I apologize in advance and someone can correct me, but this is the thought that came to my mind.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:11 pm 

You are more than welcome to post such here, dear Skally (peace to you, luv!) - I just don't want your feelings to be hurt if few respond because they have to visit another site to know what the topic is about. Some, including me, probably won't do that. Seems to ME that if you can post the link, why not post the content? THEN perhaps there can be more discussion here. Just a suggestion with no negative motive or intent involved. I can't see how those who run others sites could object, since (I am told) many things posted/discussed HERE are reposted/discussed elsewhere. That's nothing more than fair exchange, IMHO, which, if so, isn't robbery. I digress.

Quote:
It really is too bad that WTS gets people worked up to a frenzy and is so ultra-focused on "works", such as preaching, meetings and studying, much to the neglect of the more important things. It's too bad they do not look to Christ they way they should.

It IS too bad, dear LQ (mornin' and peace to you, dear one!). Particularly since those who LISTEN to "her", that daughter/woman will ultimately share in her "mother's" sins and so receive part of her plagues. "Too bad..."

Quote:
And let me be clear... I'm even having a hard time with this. After my entire life being brought up to think the WTS way, this is a very, very difficult thing to change. Yes, my mind KNOWS what to do. I'm just having a hard time DOING it.

You are not alone, though, dear one: we ALL have to tear it ALL back down... down to the foundation, even to the STONE that STARTS the foundation, the Cornerstone... and build from THERE. Which isn't easy to do! We all have/had some pretty strongly entrenched things to overcome. That is why it is IMPERATIVE that we listen to the FINE Shepherd... and HIS leadings! So that we know HOW to build, with what, and where to "place" it!

On top of all of that... we not only have a vessel that is at enmity with our spirit... but a wrestling with wicked forces in the SPIRIT realm! So, not easy feat... to "make our minds" and hearts OVER! That's why we NEED a GOOD shepherd!

Quote:
Some recent threads here, I felt, were very much directed at me. And I'm okay with that... "reprove before all onlookers". I get it.

Ohhh, no, luv. That was NOT the case, at ALL! If something was directed at/solely to YOU... I would have addressed you. Truly. Much of what's been shared lately, I believe is for us ALL... and I have stated that. True, the one commenting may not be engaging in something NOW, but that's not to say they WON'T... and perhaps are being given a warning BEFORE. Some may be given one during, yes, but why would our dear Lord wait ONLY until we've made a mistake/committed an error, solely to CORRECT us? Wouldn't love compel him to warn us BEFORE we sin?

That something one of us shares resounds with one us... well, should not surprise us - indeed, what resounds with one SHOULD resound with ALL, yes, because of the union we have or are seeking? We are all supposed to/are trying to hear the Master's voice, and if we WANT his "discipline" (which is TRAINING... NOT punishment, as man interprets that word!)... then we'll hear the TRUTH in what he says, yes? So, while it may be true that some things resound with you... and may even pertain to you... there is no reason for you think it was only and specifically FOR you. I promise you... it wasn't.

Quote:
I heard a District Overseer say that although 2 John 9 says "teaching of the Christ", it should say "teaching of Jehovah" since Christ says "what I teach is not mine but belongs to him that sent me." I don't have an issue with his line of reason... Christ's teachings are indeed those of his Father. But I do have an issue with the constant substitution of Jehovah whereever our Lord is mentioned with the explanation that it really is coming from the Father. They give no glory to the Son, even though the Son deserves it. Why, even the spirit and the Father glorifies the Son (John 16:15; John 17:5). I got a little angry that this D.O. said that the scripture "should say 'teaching of Jehovah'". How presumptuous!

Oh, it's more than presumptuous, dear one: it direct disobedience! Why? Because, the FATHER said:

"This is my Son, the beloved, listen to HIM!"

And so, we have the example of Joseph and Pharaoh to SHOW us how to do that... what it MEANS... if/when we don't! There, Pharaoh put Joseph in charge of ALL of his (Pharaoh's) belongings. EVERYTHING... except Pharaoh, himself. And so, if someone wanted something from Pharaoh, something that BELONGED to Pharaoh (and pretty much everything DID... certainly the GRAIN did), for instance, if one/one's family was HUNGRY and so they wanted/needed to eat and thus NEEDED (some of Pharaoh's) grain... to WHOM did they HAVE to go to GET it? Pharaoh? COULD they have gone directly to Pharaoh? OR... did they have to go to JOSEPH, to get it?

Yet, when they went to Joseph to GET grain... from WHOM were they ASKING for it? Joseph, because it was HIS grain "(Oh, great Joseph, I, Jacob, come before YOU to ask YOU for some of YOUR grain!")? Or Pharaoh... because in TRUTH... it was HIS grain (hence, "Oh, Great Pharaoh, I, Jacob, come to you, by coming to your servant, Joseph, whom you appointed and TOLD us to go to FOR portions of your grain, and so through HIM, seek approval to receive some of YOUR grain, as you have directed us to do!")?

Who do you think JOSEPH gave the glory and honor to... FOR such grain, though? Did he take credit, glory, honor for himself ("Sure, Jacob, you can have some of MY grain")? Or did he give the glory, honor, and credit to Pharaoh ("Of course, Jacob, you may have some of Pharaoh's grain, because Pharaoh has appointed me to dispense HIS grain, and I love YOU and so on HIS behalf, I grant some of that grain to YOU")?

We are to KISS... the SON... lest JAH be angry! Why would He be angry? For the same reason that Pharaoh would have been: by ignoring Joseph, one would have, by default, been ignoring Pharaoh! How/why? Because one would have been ignoring... and DISOBEYING... a DIRECT command OF Pharaoh! If Pharaoh says "Go to Joseph," but one chooses to disregard and try to go AROUND Joseph, one is, in essence disregarding Pharaoh. In which case, one has broken IN. They were NOT approved to enter Pharaoh's "house"... OR take his grain! Because they did not go TO the One they were TOLD to go to GAIN access to/get approval FOR such grain.

And so... they are cast OUT. As thieves and plunderers!

Quote:
But, the WTS is very, very good at the subtleties it uses. Even one who is fully awake can be caught up in their lines of reasoning. It SEEMS right much of the time. But, we must remember that even the serpent said something that WAS right. Genesis 3:5 was not a lie, as is indicated at Genesis 3:22.

YES! Which is why it is IMPERATIVE that we listen to the SON. But we have to humble ourselves... as well as try to learn, understand, and use HIS language... so as to DO so! The WTBTS... indeed, all religion... however, have their OWN language, do they not? And most of it KNOW those "tongues" (and I don't mean tongues, as in those we receive as gifts from the spirit, but as in special and unique words and terms that IDENTIFY a "daughter" (of Babylon the GREAT))...

Quote:
This letter to the pioneers is simply a way to make them feel part of something special, something bigger than themselves, something important.

Indeed, it is... and YOU should rejoice that you recognize it as such... and are not continuing to be lulled into DEEPER sleep, as those who do NOT recognize it... as what it IS - an UNCLEAN "inspired" expression - will be! They FORGET that not ALL inspired expressions originate with JAH... and so, don't even BOTHER to "test" them. In their eyes, the WTBTS... IS "God"... by means of its claim to be the "visible representation of the Lord on earth" (Proclaimer's Book, Pg. 219). It is a "beast", though... yet another "golden calf"... which "Israel" has constructed so as to SEE "God." Because they walk by SIGHT... not by FAITH... in the very one they KEEP trying to overstep. And so, they KEEP stumbling OVER him!

Quote:
As one commenter over on JWN said, 'not one mention of looking after orphans or widows'. About the only part that WTS has right is the importance of the preaching work. It IS important, but it is not the MOST important.

As our dear LORD said, to the scribes and religious "leaders" (priests/Pharisees) of HIS day in the flesh:

"... you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel." Matthew 23:23, 24

Quote:
WTS likes to think that they are fulfilling bible prophecy. 'WE are the ones fulfilling Isa 60:16.' 'WE are the ones fulfilling Matt 24:14.' 'WE are the ones who are <fill in the blank here>.'

(Smile) Yet, they are completely BLIND to their fulfillment of prophecies such as:

“‘When people fall down, do they not get up?
When someone turns away, do they not return?
Why then have these people turned away?
Why does Jerusalem always turn away?

They cling to deceit;
they refuse to return.

I have listened attentively,
but they do not say what is right.
None of them repent of their wickedness,
saying, “What have I done?”
Each pursues their own course
like a horse charging into battle.
Even the stork in the sky
knows her appointed seasons,
and the dove, the swift and the thrush
observe the time of their migration.

But my people do not know
the requirements of JaHVeH."
“‘How can you say, “We are wise,
for we have the law of JaHVeH,”
when actually the lying pen of the scribes
has handled it falsely?

"The wise will be put to shame;
they will be dismayed and trapped.

Since they have rejected the Word of JaHVeH,
what kind of wisdom do they have?

"Therefore I will give their wives to other men
and their fields to new owners.

From the least to the greatest,
all are greedy for gain;

prophets and priests alike,
all practice deceit.

"They dress the wound of my people
as though it were not serious.
“Peace, peace,” they say,
when there is no peace.

"Are they ashamed of their detestable conduct?
No, they have no shame at all;
they do not even know how to blush.

So they will fall among the fallen;
they will be brought down when they are punished,
says JaHVeH.

“‘I will take away their harvest,
declares JaHVeH.
There will be no grapes on the vine.
There will be no figs on the tree,
and their leaves will wither.
What I have given them
will be taken from them.’”

Jeremiah 8:4-13

That... and everything recorded at Matthew 23:1-31... and SO much more! Those are just the tip of the "iceberg"! Virtually every adverse prophesy has its fulfillment in them, spiritually, if not literally!

Quote:
Such aggrandizement is prideful.

It IS! Worse, since the glorification of Christ as the Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 3:17)... it's blasphemous. But we should be surprised: they all, Babylon, her harlotous daughters, the wild beasts, the false prophet... ALL of them have blasphemous mouths!

Quote:
It is good to boast about the Christ.

Indeed, he is the ONLY One we SHOULD boast about! HE is the One we are to KISS!

Quote:
But it is shameful to boast in such a way as to put others down. Disgusting, actually.

And hypocritical. Because none but he CAN boast! HE is the ONLY One found worthy! Even the rest of HIS Body is made up of slaves, servants... and good for nothing ones, at that! What we DO (for him/others) is what we OUGHT to have done ANYWAY... and so there is no reason TO boast! We do NOTHING new or extraordinary! We only fool ourselves... want to BE fooled... that we have/are. But, if truth is IN us... we will not be able to boast... because we know we have nothing to boast ABOUT... that ALL we might CLAIM to be... mmmmmm... special or extraordinary about us... is because of HIM. HIS words, HIS truth... HIS gifts!

Quote:
And this producing of 'bible literature' and having this new, grand complex in Warwick... there is no precedent set in the bible for such activities. Just the opposite: 'Foxes have dens and birds of heaven have roosts, but the Son of man has nowhere to lay down his head.'

YES!!! Can you imagine our dear Lord in such setting? Same with other religions and THEIR elaborate edifices! The ONLY and LAST such edifice that had JAH's approval... last VISIBLE representation of JAH on earth... that was NOT Christ, His IMAGE and so VISIBLE representative... was the temple at Jerusalem. And look what happened to that structure... at least twice! And what remains of it NOW? God doesn't dwell in HANDMADE temples any MORE, though. Sadly, those who walk by SIGHT, who need something to SEE in order to (think they) "see" God... don't get that TRUTH. And so, in their own blindness... they cannot see that they following BLIND guides. Both... into the pit!

We, though, can be given SIGHT! "Eyesalve"... so AS to see, if only we HUMBLE ourselves before JAH, by humbling ourselves before the One HE appointed to GIVE us such salve:

"You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see." Revelation 3:17, 18

Quote:
(If I'm misapplying these words, I apologize in advance and someone can correct me, but this is the thought that came to my mind.)

You are not... and the thought didn't just "come" to your mind, dear one - it was GIVEN to you. By the One who SPEAKS... from the spirit realm. You heard. Now, humble YOURSELF... and give HIM the glory... and see how much MORE you will hear from him!

I hope this helps, dear, dear LQ, and, as always, peace to you!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:12 pm 

Good Morning sKally!..

Good thread..

The WBT$ has a Siege mentality..Everyone is out to get them..
I remember Barbara Anderson mentioning one of the WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes,Ted Jaracz..
He said he and the other GB had given a lot of thought,to an all out attack on the Watchtower by exJw Apostates..
They actually expect us to attack them ..LOL!!..

So now the WBT$ has a multi million dollar compound..
To keep them safe from a Physical attack,from an imaginary exJW Apostate Enemy Army..
...............................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:15 pm 

Here`s the Actual letter sKally is referring to..

ELDERS MEET WITH REGULAR PIONEERS, SPECIAL PIONEERS, AND FIELD MISSIONARIES PROGRAM FOR DECEMBER 2013 THROUGH JANUARY 2014

Theme: ‘Remember Those Who Are Taking the Lead Among You and Imitate Their Faith’ (Heb 13:7)

THOSE TAKING THE LEAD AMONG YOU (5 min.) Paul urged: “Remember those who are taking the lead among you, who have spoken the word of

God to you, and as you contemplate how their conduct turns out, imitate their faith” (Heb 13:7) Today, we can observe the faithful and discreet slave taking the lead among us with faith (Mt 24:45) Jesus has placed a weighty responsibility on the Governing Body. That responsibility in- cludes overseeing material assets, the preaching activity, assembly and convention pro- grams, and the production of Bible literature for use in the field ministry and in personal

and congregation study ( w13 7/15 23 par. 14)
Pioneers and missionaries are excellent examples in imitating the faith of the faithful slave

[Take time to sincerely commend the pioneers for the ways in which they give evidence of their faith while in the pioneer service]

IMITATE THEIR FAITH AS “THE SCENE OF THIS WORLD IS CHANGING” (10 min.) At 1 Corinthians 7:31, Paul was evidently comparing the world to a stage with ever-changing scenes and actors. These changes require that the faithful and discreet slave make adjustments

from time to time in our preaching methods, use of resources, and understanding They follow Jesus Christ’s example and wisely adapt to chan ges

[Read Matthew 10:9, 10]
Question: What were the initial instructions to the disciples?

[Read Luke 22:35, 36]
Question: What were the instructions afterwards? Why was there a change to carrying

a money bag and food pouch?
[In anticipation of future hostility toward his disciples and the expansion of the

preaching work into other territories (Ac 1:8; 16:19-24)]
This is a principle the faithful and discreet slave has followed as the world changes

Question: How can we imitate the faithful and discreet slave?
[We should examine our circumstances and be alert to changes around us]

It will require faith on our part to apply God’s words and the direction that we receive from the Governing Body

We will review three areas in which we can continue to imitate the faith of those taking the lead: (1) preaching methods, (2) Bible reading, and (3) use of resources

PREACHING METHODS (17 min.) From house to house

The faithful and discreet slave has indicated that our primary way of spreading the good news continues to be the house-to-house ministry ( km 7/13 4 par. 1)

That method of preaching has its basis in the Scriptures (Ac 5:42; 20:20, 21; w91 1/15 12 par. 8) As pioneers, you realize that person-to-person discussions on the doorstep are very effective

Question: What obstacles have you found in the house-to-house ministry?
During recent years, pioneers in some areas are finding it increasingly di ffi cult to

speak to people at their home S-211-14-E 11/13

Note to the elders:

This meeting is to be conducted in December or January by two elders selected by the body of elders. Other elders may attend. The meeting should be positive, practical, and encouraging. Al- low those in attendance to comment freely on the questions posed. Supplemental questions may be used as needed and as time allows

Questions: How can we imitate the faithful and discreet slave in addressing this matter? What suggestions have they given us? [ km 11/98 4 pars. 5-7]

[Elders should listen carefully to see how they could help the pioneers. Perhaps it might be nec- essary to make some adjustments in the arrangements for house-to-house preaching activity]

Multilanguage territory
Today, people have become increasingly mobile. Globalization has opened a new era of mi-

gration. How has the Governing Body addressed this matter?
Although they want us to focus primarily on those who speak the language of the congre-

gation we are associated with, we should be mindful of and attentive to the needs of those

who speak another language and look for ways to share God’s K ingdom message Question: How can we help people who do not speak our language? [ km 12/12 5; km

11/09 3-4 pars. 2-5] Public witnessing

Question: Do you see areas of the territory where the congregation could further participate in public witnessing?

[Determine if the congregation’s territory has areas of high pedestrian traffic and if it would be practical to organize public witnessing if such is not already being done. See the latest direction on the subject of public witnessing in Index to Letters for Bodies of Elders (S-22)]

Some congregations may not have a location in their territory that has sufficient pedestrian traffic to justify setting up a table or making use of a mobile literature display. However, even in those congregations, publishers are encouraged to consider including public witnessing in their ministry

READING THE BIBLE AND CHRISTIAN PUBLICATIONS ( 17 min.)
The Governing Body has emphasized the need for daily Bible reading and good study habits.

They speak the Word of God to us (Heb 13:7) Question: How do you think we could imitate them in Bible reading? [Read Psalm 1:1-3] Do we keep up to date with new Bible understanding? [Read and discuss Matthew 25:31-34, 41, 46]

Questions: When will Jesus judge the people as sheep or goats? How does this under- standing affect our view of our ministry? [ w13 7/15 6-7 pars. 10-13]

Regularly reading and meditating on the Bible and Christian publications will keep our faith strong

USE OF RESOURCES (10 min.)
Those taking the lead have shown that they are not sentimentally attached to material things.

They are willing to move the world headquarters to Warwick, New York, because it will ad- vance Kingdom interests

Question: How can we imitate that attitude in our personal circumstances? Use of technology

The Governing Body is using technology in a variety of ways to speed up the publishing of Bibles and Bible literature into more than 600 languages. The Bible prophesied at Isaiah 60:16 that we would use the valuable resources of the nations to expand true worship, and this prophecy is being fulfilled today. At the same time, they do not fall into the trap of adopting every new piece of technology

Question: How can you imitate them in the balanced use of technology?

BENEFIT FROM IMITATING THEIR FAITH (1 min.)
By following the lead of the faithful and discreet slave, we are getting ready for the final scene of

this system of things, the approaching great tribulation
May we continue to be obedient to those who are taking the lead

The Governing Body loves you dear pioneers and appreciates all your works of love
......................................................................................................................................

..............................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:48 pm 

Good morning,

And in this outline how many times is Christ mentioned ? NONE! ( Jesus once)

And how many times is the GB/ Faithful and discreet Slave mentioned?

And to WHO and how many times are they
told to listen?

No mention of Christ, "this is my son, LISTEN to him!"

Only told to listen to the GB!

Truly sad,
Love to you all justmom.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:53 pm 

Thank you for posting that here, dear Sher'f (mornin' and peace to you, dear one!). I couldn't read it all. I had to stop at the first thing that gagged me - their statement as to and prioritization of the following:

Quote:
"Jesus has placed a weighty responsibility on the Governing Body. That responsibility includes overseeing material assets, the preaching activity, assembly and convention programs, and the production of Bible literature for use in the field ministry and in personal..."

Now, of course, "JESUS" might have done that. But the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah), who is the SON of God, the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies... NEVER gave ANYONE such responsibilities (actually, the only one even remotely close is the "preaching activity", although they even have how that is carried out wrong. But he never directed anyone to establish any assembly/convention programs, either!).

He did allow the Apostles to assign men to oversee the distribution (of things received from those who could give them)... but such donations were SOLELY for the care of the widows and orphans among the Body... to provide them with LITERAL food, clothing, and shelter. The Apostles ALL worked, even Paul, so THEY didn't benefit from them... and they CERTAINLY were NOT for the purpose of amassing vast real estate holdings and/or other financial investments used to build large compounds and religious complexes/"education" centers... or "Bethel homes," etc.!! Can any of us even imagine any Apostle, let alone our dear Lord, having anything to DO with things... given his position as to the temple and its priesthood??!!

And he NEVER commanded, directed... or even ASKED them to produce Bible "literature"! If the scriptures weren't enough... then they had the anointing with holy spirit! True, some did use the written word... but that was specifically TO the Body... to help upbuild THEM and their FAITH. To turn their heads to CHRIST and put ALL attention on HIM... NOT to turn their heads toward or put attention on the Harlot or any of her "daughters".

Indeed, we RECEIVED the lesson FROM the (Wise) Teacher... who IS Christ:

"Besides being wise, the Teacher also taught the people knowledge, weighing and studying and arranging many proverbs with great care. The Teacher sought to find words of delight, and uprightly he wrote words of truth. His words are like goads, and like nails firmly fixed are the collected sayings; they are given by one Shepherd."

And what are those words, as to THIS matter, this "production of Bible 'literature'"? He SAID:

"My son, beware of anything beyond these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study of them is a weariness of the flesh."

What does this mean? It means... we can read/look to/rely on ALL KINDS OF BOOKS/LITERATURE... that PURPORT to explain God, Christ, and things related to them/the spirit/the spirit realm... OR... we can SIMPLY... LISTEN... TO THE WISE TEACHER.

Gawd, they are SUCH an "unclean" thing, that harlot, her daughter, their paramours, those beasts, that false prophet! Disgusting. In their filth.

Again, thank you, dear one, for sharing that here. It helps anyone who may wish to SEE their "leaven". So, I am sure others appreciate it as well!

Peace to you!

YSFS of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:01 pm 

Yeah, I can't stop shaking my head... and literally wanting to vomit... over that, dear 'Mom (mornin' and peace, luv!). I'm telling you dear ones truthfully: it made me sick to my stomach! I had to STOP reading... BECAUSE of its "poison"! I felt queasy, literally, like mouth, throat, and stomach were "getting ready" to be sick! And to know that there are some... many... out there with "iron" stomachs... who can not only swallow... and digest... such CRAP... FILTH (in its hypocrisy and deceit!) but actually CRAVE it!

It literally made me SHUDDER.... as if I've just been exposed to some kind of disgusting "infection"!

Praise JAH... that there is "water"... and "blood"... to cleanse us! And I think I literally need a bit of BOTH... right now! To cleanse me of HORRIBLE "taste" this has left in my "mouth"... and horrible feeling it has left in my body AND my spirit! GAG!

So, back in a sec...

Peace!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:11 pm 

Good Afternoon Shelby!..

Your welcome..
It`s good for everyone to see how Important the "WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes" think they are..
They claim to be the FDS and replace Jesus as Mediator..
You`d have to be pretty important to do that!!..OR..
You`d have to be group of self important NutCases who have no interest in anyone but themselves..
I`m going with NutCases..LOL..

..............................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:38 pm 

1 Catholic Pope..8 WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes..
............Image

The Catholic`s can only have one Pope..
The WBT$ can have as many WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes as they like!..

The WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes are So Powerful..
They could make this Chicken..

A WBT$ GB Rock Star Pope!!..

............Image

Theres not a JW alive,who could do a thing about it!!..

.............................................Image..OUTLAW

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:39 pm 

Quote:
Ohhh, no, luv. That was NOT the case, at ALL! If something was directed at/solely to YOU... I would have addressed you. Truly.

I know you would have, and you have. :)

The reality is that some of what you said DOES apply to me. Not that I'm trying to fool the Holy Spirit, or JAH or our Lord. No. But having a spouse who wants to hear none of this makes all of this much, much harder. Thus, the spouse comments hit home, whether it was directed at me or not. Sometimes more than one person wears the same shoe size, if you know what I mean.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:20 pm 

As pioneers, you realize that person-to-person discussions on the doorstep are very effective

Question: What obstacles have you found in the house-to-house ministry?
During recent years, pioneers in some areas are finding it increasingly di ffi cult to

speak to people at their home"

Ya think? People are wise to watch who is penetrating their neighbors and HOODS. Silly men in the WTBTS that write this insanity.

~skally~<---------Absolute ObstaKle Kourse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:28 pm 

Wink... at dear LQ (I hear you, dear one, as to ALL you "said").

Peace... and strength... the way CHRIST gives such... to you!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:33 pm 

Quote:
I know you would have, and you have. :)

P.S. that was supposed to be a sideways smilie after that. I forgot these don't work.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:39 pm 

Then... back atcha! LOLOLOL!