Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: John 1:1
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:06 pm 

Peace to you leaving!

leaving_quietly wrote:
Quote:
It is the same with me: my dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH), revealed to ME that there is not three, but two - the Father and the Son - and that the "third person" everyone refers to as a separate being is he himself. Although I believed him, he also showed me 2 Corinthians 3:17, where Paul wrote:

"The Lord is the Spirit."

Question: Since Jahesua is the Spirit, why did he refer to the spirit as something other than himself?

Sometimes "holy spirit" refers to Christ. Because Christ is the Spirit, and Christ is Holy. The Holy One of God. The Holy Place in the temple that one must go through in order to reach the Most Holy Place (God). So Christ is the Holy Spirit.

Sometimes "holy spirit" refers to the breath, blood, seed of Jah. Not a person. But the blood, breath, seed of the living God. That would be the anointing of holy spirit that Christ breathed out upon the apostles first, and again at Pentecost, and again to everyone who is a Christian (an anointed person). The same water of life that the Spirit (Christ) and the Bride continue to say to those who seek and those who thirst, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of Life."

The scribes did not understand these things. Where Holy Spirit is described as a person (him), it should be referring to Christ. But the scribes always personified holy spirit because of the trinity doctrine, and so they have confused the issue.

Peace to you, and to your household,
your servant and sister, and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:37 pm 

So, the current "trinity" evolved. I only shared its origin... and WHY JAH tried to make it known to Israel that He was ONE... and not "part" of THREE. Which He was (one)... until the Son. And THEN... there were TWO. Not three.

Peace to you all,

Came across this verse this evening, thought it was relevant to this above.

Notice there is NO third person of a trinity. Just two!

1Corinthians 8:5,6

" For even though there are those who are called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many gods and many lords, there is actually to us ONE God, the Father, out of whom all things are, and we for him, and there is ONE Lord, Christ, through whom all things are, and we through him."

Love your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:09 am 

This scripture says it all plain as Day!! Yet the Trinitarians will dismiss it and go on to promote the scriptures where there is a bit more obscurity with the language used by the writer.
I have read that scripture many times and that is the one that my Mom used all the time when disputing the trinity. JW's use that one a lot!!

Quote:

" For even though there are those who are called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many gods and many lords, there is actually to us ONE God, the Father, out of whom all things are, and we for him, and there is ONE Lord, Christ, through whom all things are, and we through him."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:33 am 

Zoe wrote:
This scripture says it all plain as Day!! Yet the Trinitarians will dismiss it and go on to promote the scriptures where there is a bit more obscurity with the language used by the writer.
I have read that scripture many times and that is the one that my Mom used all the time when disputing the trinity. JW's use that one a lot!!

Quote:

Glad it help and resounded with what you already knew.
Peace to you, your sister fellow servant and slave of our Lord, kim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:22 pm 

Justmom wrote:
So, the current "trinity" evolved. I only shared its origin... and WHY JAH tried to make it known to Israel that He was ONE... and not "part" of THREE. Which He was (one)... until the Son. And THEN... there were TWO. Not three.

Peace to you all,

Came across this verse this evening, thought it was relevant to this above.

Notice there is NO third person of a trinity. Just two!

Love your sister fellow servant and slave of Christ, Kim

Excellent verse to come across! Plain and clear.

Peace to you Kim (and to you Zoe, and to you all) and to your households,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:45 am 

Thanks Zoe
Quote:

"there are those who are called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many gods and many lords"

for quoting another of my favorite scriptures.

It amazes me how forgiving God is
when he allows mere mortals and creations
to call themselves gods.

God could easily just vaporize them "poof!"
or scatter their spirit bodies in globules across space
instantly
and the spirits know it
yet they tremble and look up and notice
God is letting them continue
so they become defiant
though they notice their spirit bodies are mortal
and they see they are aging
and succumbing to ailments
as they indulge in their addictions
to power and lust and drugs and abominations
as observers only now
but still fostering humankind to do such things
as they watch and fulfill their cravings
unable to enjoy as fully as before the Flood.
They are gods.

i feel sorry for the gods,
human or otherwise,
and understand God's love even for them,
his fallen sons.

"For whenever people of the nations that do not have law do by nature the things of the law . . . They are the very ones who demonstrate the matter of the law to be written in their hearts" (Romans 2:14-15)