xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:38 am 

I`ve found something interesting over on Reddit...So I thought I would share it with our forum here..

I have No Idea if it`s True...
Quote:
The Org rebranding, 10 year plan?
Not my post, just sharing what I read on a FB post... Thoughts?

Edit- I copied this from the comment section of a FB post, it wasn't the actual post from Andrew Smith. I don't have the original post, sorry.

Post on FB by Andrew Smith:

I am still in contact with a number of high ranking individuals and a couple are privileged to things before it is published. I was aware of beard changes a year before it happened and the non recording of hours. It is being discussed to make the blood issue a conscience issue and no blood cards. A person that does have blood will not have his position in the congregation removed or be disassociated/disfellowshiped. He/she will not have to or be pressured to discuss their decision they will not be asked. The hospital liaison committees will be dissolved.

Regards disfellowshipping. They are going to discuss Jubilee years and how Israel had these. People convicted of crimes, property that was sold, people that were enslaved free people all became as they once were. A GREAT RESET. Land went back to owners, people living in city's of refuge became free again.. The society is going to technically reinstate ALL disfellowshiped people very soon. The Jubilee year concept will be the reason for this. What reinstated people do is their business. The Jubilee year is because they feel the end is very near and all people should have a second chance. Families will be encouraged to reinstate communications with disfellowshiped people and embrace them as family .It will be an outward show of forgiveness, to us all and designed to show the media and Government the Borg is not so bad. And so as not to lose any more charitable status. The real reason is they are losing too many people.

The Org now has a terrible reputation for breaking families up and letting kids die. They are looking at a 10 year programme of massive change. They know they will lose some but will gain many. They have been given marketing guidance. People have short memories and will forget the Blood and disfellowshipping issues. Child abuse is to be recorded to authority's immediately as it always should have been. They have been and are in a stage of rebranding themselves for the next 10 years. The Org has been looking at pages like this and Bloggers to see what ex jws left for and what it is that people don't like. Then modify slowly to what people want. Watch this space.

Remember how Blockbuster Video lost to Netflix? The advisors to the Borg have discussed this real event of how Blockbuster lost to Netflix, why and the events surrounding it. This complex metaphor has been used with the Governing body to show it needs to change or die. The real reason Anthony Morris was kicked off his position was he didn't want this change. Nothing to do with buying Whisky. He left but the Borg didn't say that. Watch this space. If you don't believe it thats fine. Time will tell won't it!! Things might change, I can only inform you on what has been discussed. What would bring you back if anything?? What's your thoughts on these proposed changes???

So what do you Think...
If Watchtower gives you a Pardon, are you going back?!...LOL!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:37 pm 

Quote:
The Jubilee year is because they feel the end is very near and all people should have a second chance

A remaking of their false teaching as to the resurrection and "thousand year" reign (where since folks paid for their sins when they died THEN they get a second chance, right, dear Sher'f (peace to you dear friend!)? So, a pre-second chance before the "real" second chance?

These people have NO shame. Well, unprofessed atheists rarely do. I mean, what repercussions? "There isn't REALLY a God. Certainly no Jehovah. And no 'Jeezus,' either! So, who's gonna know? Who's gonna do anything about it?? NO ONE. So, guys, let's get what we CAN... as LONG as we can... any way we can... even lie to them... from these stoopid sheeps."

SMH.

How does anyone, especially anyone who's been around more than, say, 25 years, continue with these people????

Harder and harder to fathom as the years go by... and their "light" flickers and flares, and sputters and spurts...

But thanks for sharing that, dear Sher'f. Can't stop SMH.

Peace to you, dear Auntie, and the dear Fam!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelb