xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:36 am 

This is from Reddit..

I thought our forum might like to see this.
Quote:
The CSA Worksheet Leak
Not too long ago I warned my very PIMI elder dad about just how severe the CSA problems are and how many they're hurting. Whenever I see something new like this, I hope that him and other well meaning people that are blinded start to see how sinister it all is. Their creating this document…. And then instructing them to destroy it is so crazy.

"The elder who received the worksheet from the Service Department should send the completed worksheet back to the Service Department by replying to the original email message in his jwpub.org inbox. with the completed worksheet included as an attachment. Do not send the worksheet using any other method and do not include any other attachments. 5. Once the Service Department sends final direction on this matter to the body of elders, all copies of this worksheet (printed or electronic) should be destroyed. Do not retain any copies of this worksheet in the congregation file or elsewhere."

To See the Watchtower "JW Child Sexual Abuse" Information Worksheet...
Click the Link Below:⬇️
https://files.accessjw.org/s/ZFiJt5wSjckTcDB

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:55 pm 

Well, dear Sher'f (peace to you, dear friend!), I see two problems there, one legal and one spiritual. The spiritual problem, first:

8. If the victim is still a minor, what is the current spiritual standing of each of the victim’s parents/
guardians?

How in the WORLD can that matter?? Can that even be a FACTOR?? Can that even be a CONSIDERATION?? What is the child is a "Samuel" and his/her parents are an Ahaz and Jezebel??? SMH. Dear Lord, JaH'eShua, please... STOP THESE VIPERS (Matthew 3:7; 12:34; 19:14; 23:33; Mark 10:14; Luke 3:7; 18:16; Romans 3:13)!!!

The legal problem is that they are literally telling these men to destroy evidence... AND... to potentially commit perjury:

Prosecution: "Did you receive a worksheet to complete as to (name of alleged perp; name of alleged victim) and did you complete said worksheet and return it to the Service Department of the WTBTS?

Elder: "No, I did not."

Prosecution: "Which? You did not which? Receive a worksheet? Complete said worksheet? Return it to the WTBTS Service Department? Because we have a copy of the worksheet here."

Elder: "I did not receive a worksheet, I did not complete a worksheet, and I did not return it.

Prosecution: "Interesting. Please take a look at the worksheet (hand Elder piece of paper). Now, I will ask you again, did you receive a worksheet like the one you're holding with instructions on how to complete it and did you complete such a worksheet as to the defendant? And I will reminder you, sir, that you are under oath to tell the truth. Before God.

Elder (visibly blanching at "Before God"): "Well, yes, now that you mention it I received something like this, but I did not complete it. I mean, I completed it, but I didn't send it back."

Prosecution: "So, you completed it but you didn't send it back. Do you mean you didn't email it back or you didn't print it out and mail it back?"

Elder: "I didn't print it out and mail it back."

Prosecution: "So, you emailed it back?"

Elder: "No!"

Prosecution: "Then, you printed it and mailed it back?"

Elder: "No, I did NOT print it and you won't find any printed copy of it!"

Prosecution: "So, you completed it, but you print it and mail it back, is that right?"

Elder: "I did not!

Prosecution: "So, you emailed it back, then. Is that right?"

Elder: "That's right! Wait, no! I mean, I didn't complete it! So, I couldn't have emailed it back."

Prosecution: "Really? Okay, now, please take a look at this document (hands Elder another piece of paper). This is an email from you to the WTBTS Service Department. It's dated XYZ. Do you notice that little rectangle just below the empty subject line? The one that has "PDF" on it? That's an attachment. Now, please, take a look at this next document (hands Elder another piece of paper). This is the attachment that was with the email you sent that you just reviewed. It is a worksheet completed by you naming the defendant as the "Alleged" and including the initials "XX" as the "Victim." Our investigators found it on your computer's hard drive. Do you recognize it?

Elder: "Wait! Where did you get that? I deleted that email AND the attachment! We were told to destroy all printed and electronic copies of the worksheet! So, I shredded the one I printed and deleted ALL of my emails about this worksheet AND the worksheet. How did you get this??

Prosecution: "Well, sir, even if you delete email, there is way to recover them. In this case, it was quite easy: you apparently never emptied your email trash bin, so there it was, waiting to be discovered. Even if you had emptied your trash, though, virtually every email you've ever sent can be recovered. It just takes a bit more time and some forensic expertise and can be quite timely and costly. Thankfully, you saved us all of that. Now, I ask you again: Did you receive a worksheet to complete as to (name of alleged perp; name of alleged victim) and did you complete said worksheet and return it to the Service Department of the WTBTS? I want you to take your time before you answer, though. Because you've already perjured yourself. I am willing to ask the court to let that slide in exchange for you giving the truthful answer this time, okay? Okay. Now, please answer the question."

I wonder if their Legal Department read over those instructions first... or maybe even actually advised as to them (I mean, given that Mr. Trump and Mr. Giuliani are both New Yorkers and given their interpretation (and abuse!) of the New York legal system, I would not be surprised - LOL!).

Good thing I'm not part of the world. Else I would print and send a copy to every U.S. Attorney in every state of the US... if not every country in the world where the WTBTS has a Branch... and give them a heads up. Thankfully, I'm sure someone else will (well, I hope someone else will. For the childrens' sake, if for no other reason.).

Thanks, again, for sharing that, dear friend, and oeace to you, dear Auntie, and the Fam!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:22 pm 

LOL!!@(((Shelby!!!)))

Your post put a smile on my face and made me laugh...LOL!!

A Good Lawyer will chew you up and spit you out, with that kind of information in hand...
Lawyers are Friggin Scary!!..LOL!!

The Good News is, now this information is "Out There"...It`s here, it`s on other forums, it`s being Mirrored everywhere...It`s out of WBT$ Control now...
A JW Elder would be a Fool, to Break the Law for the WBT$, for JW CSA Crimes. Now that this is Public Information...

Thanks for the input, it illustrates the peril JW Elders can put themselves in..For being an Accessory to a Child Sexual Abuse Crime...(reading that typed out is gross, what is wrong with those people? :8O )

My Best to You and Your Family, My Friend...