xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:14 pm 

I have the Video...

Jesus Loses His Throne!...Watchtower Gives It Back At a Later Date...

Thanks Watchtower!

To Watch the Video...Click the Link Below⬇️:

https://youtu.be/naqrrit4a6U

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:47 am 

Greetings and peace to you, dear Sher'f -

This is VERY, well, I don't know what, but I believe I know why the switcheroo! Yesterday, I was thinking about former JW friends and JW elders I knew and as I was falling asleep my dear Lord said to me, and I kid you NOT, "They will need to change their foundation, child." And THEN, he reminded of their teaching regarding their "anointed" going from needing to be a certain adult age in 1914 to being an age of awareness in 1914 to at least having been born in 1914.

Well, 1914 is now... wait for it... 110 years ago.

I'm thinking there aren't many 109-110-year-old JWs around. There are several 109+ people living, yes. Are all/any JWs? Could be but highly unlikely. And even if so, (1) the Christ wasn't supposed to take this long to return AND Rutherford first delivered his speech "The World Has Ended; Millions Now Living May Never Die" on February 24, 1918 in Los Angeles, California... a speech later published as the book "Millions Now Living Will Never Die," on May 1, 1920. So, almost 104 years ago.

Wonder how many of those millions are still living, today?

SMH.

They have painted themselves into a proverbial corner that may JUST now be becoming a bit more visible. Would that my dear Lord’s light expose the entire breadth and depth of that harlot's "darknes."

As always, thank you for sharing that, dear friend.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our God and Father, JaH Who Breathes, and the love and peace of His Son and our dear Lord, Master, and King JaH'eShua, be upon you, dear Auntie, and your entire household, to time indefinite -

YSFS and a slave of Christ,

Shelb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:27 pm 

Good Morning (((Shelby!)))

Quote:
going from needing to be a certain adult age in 1914 to being an age of awareness in 1914 to at least having been born in 1914.

That, plus their "Overlapping Generations" Nonsense...The WBT$ can take this Fiction in any direction they want, regardless of how crazy...Overlapping Generations is Crazy and JW`s Love it!
Quote:
Rutherford first delivered his speech "The World Has Ended; Millions Now Living May Never Die" on February 24, 1918 in Los Angeles, California.

Then there`s this WBT$ Article that didn`t age well...

My Best to You and Your Family My Friend and Thanks for the Blessing!... :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:04 pm 

YES, dear Sher'f (peace to you, dear friend!) - that, too!!!

I KNEW there was another article, but I couldn't remember it - it was that one, so thanks for the reminder!

As always, the greatest of love and peace to you and may JaH and Christ continue to bless you, dear Auntie, and the Fam!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:54 am 

Peace to you all,

Matthew 28:18

ALL authority has been given me in heaven and on earth.

1Corinthians 15:20-26

“But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.

For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.

For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power.

For he must reign until God put all his enemies under his feet.

How could JAHeshua have said these things and yet not be king on a throne? How does he have ALL power and authority over heaven and earth and be reigning until ALL enemies with the last one being death done away with YET NOT BE ON A THRONE?

He was given this authority when he had spoken these things not in 1914 when the Watchtower decided to say he sat down on his throne then with all the differing BS as to the capacity/ standing/ sitting or whatever.

NOW……

They dethrone him from 1914 and have the gall to say, ooh new light. He’s still not enthroned until right prior to the great tribulation. SMH!

Now as to this,

verse 23 of 1 Corthians 15 as above,

“But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes… those who belong to him.”

So if he still hasn’t COME and taken this authority and sat down as king on his throne, then those that belong to him (according to them only the 144,000) have NOT YET been raised.

Another oops of new light they might need to change. All their so called anointed since around 1918 after “jesus” came and took his throne have been twinkled to heaven as they die…one at a time.

Another lie!

Which is why we also have this to show us those in union are not yet in heaven…

1Thessalonians 4:15-17

“According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive when he comes will certainly not
precede those who belong to Christ who have fallen asleep in death.

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, [i]and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first.

After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up [i]together with them
in the clouds[/i] to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.”

I think they might have gotten themselves backed into a corner on this. This date of 1914 unravels a lot of “false prophecies” that they use as a foundation to their timing of the end.

So what next? The other biggest two is (1) Blood transfusions, not taking or giving of it, and (2) partaking of the bread and wine, that it is only for the 144,000 when in truth is for anyone who chooses out of faith in JAHeshua.

Peace to you ALL today and thanks dear Outlaw and Shel for your sharing. May JAH and his son our Lord JAHeshua grant you all their peace, mercy and blessing for all eternity,
Your sister, servant and slave of Christ,
Kim