xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 3:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:20 pm 

I found this over on Reddit and thought it was worth Sharing on this Forum...

Quote:
Circuit Overseer told us a secret, the Tower is falling.....by FinalPharoah

Hey exJw community. Pimo Ministerial Servant serving in a congregation in South Africa. For many years, our publisher numbers hovered around 95 000. However, during our last Circuit Overseer visit, June 2023, he let us in on a little secret (During elders and MS meeting). 7000 publishers in our country have gone cold since the pandemic, he described them as "wanting nothing to do with the organisation". The numbers are currently sitting at 2002 levels and plummeting.

Furthermore, he told us many have told him, to his face, that they refuse to go to midweek meetings while they have zoom. He yelled at us throughout the entire meeting because we're not doing enough to stop the exodus. He told us "If you can't do the job, get out!" after we told him about our life stresses and struggle to keep up with the relentless "spiritual" demands (Its like tryna fill a bucket with holes, does'nt matter how much you open the tap). Since his visit, a few brothers have been left completely deflated only attend meetings when they have parts.

Maybe that statue that Daniel dreamed about, was the Watchtower.

And...

Jehovah`s Witnesses Are...
The Happiest People On Earth!

Another WBT$ Story Line Destroyed.... 8)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:29 am 

We can only hope, dear Sher'f (peace to you, dear friend!). Along with hoping those who leave haven't had their faith completely shipwrecked but, in spite of the spiritual trauma, STILL grope for the Father and, in doing so, seek the TRUE Truth, His Son, our dear Lord, JaH'eShua, and thereby seek His kingdom.

Find one, find the other. Find the Son... OR the Son finds YOU... find and be led to the Father.

I going to continue to pray for JaH and Christ's mercy, forgiveness, peace, and love on them ALL and their households. For now, may the Father's undeserved kindness and mercy and Lord JaH'eShua's love and peace be upon YOU and YOUR dear household!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:47 am 

Peace to you both, and to you all,

Quote:
Along with hoping those who leave haven't had their faith completely shipwrecked but, in spite of the spiritual trauma, STILL grope for the Father and, in doing so, seek the TRUE Truth, His Son, our dear Lord, JaH'eShua, and thereby seek His kingdom.

Find one, find the other. Find the Son... OR the Son finds YOU... find and be led to the Father.

Amen.

I hope for this for them also and will keep them in my prayers as well.

May you and your households have peace as our dear Lord gives peace, and may JAH bless you and households,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:38 pm 

Good Afternoon Shelby and Tammy!

Quote:
We can only hope, dear Sher'f (peace to you, dear friend!). Along with hoping those who leave haven't had their faith completely shipwrecked but, in spite of the spiritual trauma, STILL grope for the Father and, in doing so, seek the TRUE Truth, His Son, our dear Lord, JaH'eShua, and thereby seek His kingdom.

My experience is the WBT$ churns out a lot of Agnostics and Atheists when people are done being abused by them...Although the Atheists tend to lean to Agnostic...

Very few have any Faith / Beliefs anymore, that`s been beaten out of them...Many that do are just trying to rewrite the WBT$ Script...They miss the Whole Following Jesus thing.. (Yes Shelby I know that`s the Wrong name, but its the Only one I can remember...LOL!!)

Thanks for the Blessing Shelby and Tammy, Always appreciated...
My Best to You Both and Your Families!.... :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:04 pm 

Quote:
My experience is the WBT$ churns out a lot of Agnostics and Atheists when people are done being abused by them...Although the Atheists tend to lean to Agnostic...

Very few have any Faith / Beliefs anymore, that`s been beaten out of them...Many that do are just trying to rewrite the WBT$ Script...

That's my experience, as well, dear Sher'f (peace to you, dear friend, and you, too, dear Tams!); hence, my stated hope/wish as it's still not too late. And LOLOL re the name!

All we can do is wait and see.

Peace to you both and to your dear households!

Your servant, sister, friend, and a slave of Christ,

Shel