xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:54 am 

Question
Yesterday some JW’s came on my street and I was outside on my scooter walking and chatting with one of my neighbours. He is a doctor, anyway I told him I was an ex JW raised in the religion, I said it’s a cult and that it’s become all about the money with the higher ups now, that a lot of the rank and file really believe still despite all the changes called new light and the scandal and coverups of pedophiles rampant in the religion.

He then asked the question do the higher ups running the organization really believe or are they just pretending and in it for the money. I said that I really think they used to believe way back when I was a kid but now I am not sure. What do some of you think, do the Governing body believe this is the truth?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:43 am 

Good Morning Zoe!
Quote:
What do some of you think, do the Governing body believe this is the truth?

Truth isn`t a Priority with Most JW`s..Supporting the Latest WBT$ Story Line Absolutely Is!
Example:
The WBT$ Abandoned a Truth they Preached for 100+years.
Everyone needed to become a JW, before the Ark Doors Closed and there was no chance to be saved...

The New WBT$ Truth as of a Few Days Ago...
Now Anyone can be Saved at the Very Last Possible Moment, by Repenting 'IN THEIR MIND"...
exJW`s, Apostates, Circus Clowns!...ANYONE!!

"I REPENT!...I`M SAVED!!"

That is the Complete Opposite of what JW`s Believed, as of a Few Days Ago...

To Answer Your Question...
I don`t think the WBT$ GB think about anything..Other than Trying to Keep the Sweet Gig they have...They`re happy to believe the complete opposite of what they believed yesterday..To Keep the Celebrity Job they have and all the Incredible Perks that go with it.
Everyone of them can be Replaced in a Heart Beat and they Know it...

WBT$ GB "Rock Star" Pope, Anthony Morris was Recently Replaced...
A WBT$ GB "Rock Star" Pope`s Only Priority, is To Keep His Job...What they Preach / Teach Doesn`t Matter to them.

"The Replaceables"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:47 am 

Peace to you,

I do know that as a whole they are not concerned with what is “the truth.” They are referred to as “ the hired man” in John 10 that abuse, fleece and scatter the sheep that do that belong to them. They are in it for the money, glory and reward NOW that comes with the misleading.

If they were concerned with Truth and WHO IT IS….their religious institution would not exist. Any and or all of them would be looking at, listening to and following the Lamb who is Christ and sharing with the millions of others the same truth instead of “shutting up the kingdom” to all of them by demonizing their partaking of Jaheshuas body and blood as the true manna and life that iHe IS!

John 6:48-59

They would be inviting folks to “Come and take Life’s (JAHeshuas) water (holy spirit) for FREE!”

Not directing the sheep “ to them” as the truth instead of Christ and claiming THEY ARE the truth and that in order to survive Armageddon you must acknowledge them!

THIS IS BLASPHEMY!

“ Do NOT put your trust is nobles ( a governing body of men) nor in the son of earthling man to whom NO SALVATION belongs.” Psalms 146:3

Peace to you,
You sister servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:28 pm 

So they believe in themselves! The truth has become twisted into a pack of lies and they don’t care about anything except the money.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:57 pm 

Quote:
The truth has become twisted into a pack of lies and they don’t care about anything except the money.....Zoe

If it`s not The Truth today, it was never The Truth for 100+ years...
It`s more than the money...It`s about anything of Personal Value to them, for the Moment.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:41 pm 

“If it,’s not The Truth today, it was never The Truth for 100+ years”…

You hit the nail on the head dear outlaw, and peace to you.

This organization under all the names it’s started as (international bible students, WTBS, JW.org) was never “ the truth”.
There is only ONE that IS The truth and it is not a where but a whom ( JAHeshua MischaJah) and they have done the best job ever in getting folks to keep their gaze/ focus and ears away from Him and instead on them as an anti-Christ.
Denying the sheep access to him as “the tree of life”. Making them promises that belongs only to the one that shed His blood and gave his life for ALL.

Peace to you,
Kim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:05 pm 

Hey Kim!
Quote:
You hit the nail on the head dear outlaw, and peace to you.

Thanks!...
As far as I`m concerned...Any Christians that were in the JW`s, have left, are about to leave, or are too old to leave...Which may be a good thing JW`s need somebody to show them how to be Christians...LOL!!
The WBT$ GB and most JW`s are far from being people, I would recognize as Christians.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:41 am 

Greetings, dear Zoe (peace to you, dear sister!).

I think I shared on here some time ago something "shocking" that my dear Lord shared with me: that ALL religious leaders are, at their core, atheists, that if they WERE "believers in God" (and, even more, Christ), they COULDN"T be religious leaders. Because they couldn't do, not do, condone, excuse, etc., their own conduct. Their consciences would not allow it.

It is because they are atheists masquerading as "believers." That does not mean they KNOW they are atheists; some truly, due to their OWN "blindness," BELIEVE they are doing "God's will." However, my dear Lord said that if they TRULY... WANTED... to do His will, they would either listen to Moses, Christ, Mohammed, etc., etc., themselves. But, as he told the scribes and Pharisees of his day (in the flesh):

“The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the seat of Moses. Therefore, all the things they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds, for they say but they do not practice what they say. They bind up heavy loads and put them on the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger. All the works they do, they do to be seen by men for they broaden the scripture-containing cases that they wear as safeguards and lengthen the fringes of their garments. They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues and the greetings in the marketplaces and to be called Rabbi by men. But you, do not you be called Rabbi, for one is your Teacher, and all of you are brothers. Moreover, do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One. Neither be called leaders, for your Leader is one, the Christ. But the greatest one among you must be your minister. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted." Matthew 23:2-12; John 13:3-5, 7, 12-18a

EVERYTHING he had his disciples do HE did, did first, AND did to a greater degree (Matthew 16:24; John 15:11-15; 1 Peter 2:21-25; Matthew 5:43-48).

And so he told us:

Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will recognize them . Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Every tree not producing fine fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men."

And so...

Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’" Matthew 7:15-23

What are the "fruits" of the leaders of the WTBTS, from governing body member down to congregation elder? More converts? More donations? More... real estate? Sure! Along with pedophilia, rape, molestation, sitting in judgment (Matthew 7:1-5), expelling from their "synagogues" (public meeting places)... and even condemnation to destruction ("They're/you're gonna die at Armageddon!").

Beware. The. Leaven.

A. LITTLE. Ferments. The. ENTIRE. Loaf.

Peace to you ALL and to your dear, dear households, to time indefinite!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel