xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:54 am 

JW`s No Longer Believe, What they Believed Yesterday...
I`m Talking "LITERALLY" Yesterday!

It was announced at the "2023 Annual Meeting of JW`s":

Field Service Hours will No Longer be Reported by JW`s to the WBT$...Pioneers still do.

Now the Big Announcement...(Drum Roll Please!)

Quote:
Apostates, Disfellowshipped, non-jw relatives, non-baptized persons who didn’t accept the truth.

All have a chance of waiting to see Babylon or False Religion getting destroyed as prove WT has the truth, and at that moment they can repent and be saved and no one should be mad about that.

At Armageddon...All you need to do is Repent "In Your Mind!"....You`re Saved...Ta-Da!!
So What is the Point of Being a JW?
Generations of JW`s Wasted their Lives Preaching Something, JW`s No Longer Believe...
AS OF YESTERDAY!!!!

The JW Religion We knew Yesterday, No Longer Exists...
It Crashed and Burned...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:04 pm 

Good morning and peace to you all and to your households,

Thank you dear Outlaw for the latest lol and peace to you as well.

Not a bit surprised.

You know how elated they will feel to not have to carry that guilt and burden of reporting time. Besides many have cushioned and lied about the reporting hours as long as I can remember just to satisfy the elders and local needs talks given over the years.

As to the other shared,

So one has all the way until Armageddon to repent and be saved? As long as they acknowledge the JWs were right as “the truth” LOL!

It seems like a lot of wasted time (for some a life time) trying to please and live up to man’s standards and requirements. But it has been a choice!

I was just reminded by our Lord of the evil doer on the stake/cross next to JAHeshua that was about to die and he asked our Lord if he would remember him when he got into the kingdom. At which our Lord said “you will be with me in paradise.”

So it was his sincerity, repentance and faith in who JAheshua truly was that he was saved at the last moments of his earthly life, not that he acknowledged that the Watchtower/ JWs were the truth.

The changing doctrines, dates and understandings as new light over the past over 100 years should be evidence enough that they are NOT the truth.

May every living breathing thing praise Jah and His Son!
And may any wishing to be given ears to hear our Lords voice and thirsty for Life’s water who is Him, Come drink, take it for Free!

Peace and love to you and may Jah have mercy on us all,
Your sister servant and slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:27 pm 

Hey Kim!

Quote:
You know how elated they will feel to not have to carry that guilt and burden of reporting time. Besides many have cushioned and lied about the reporting hours as long as I can remember just to satisfy the elders and local needs talks given over the years.

The reporting I`m getting is interesting...
Some JW`s are Pissed....The Men had to report a Healthy Amount of Hours to get a Position in the Congregation, so they could be Admired...JW Women don`t get a Position in the Congregation but they stiil need those FS Hours to be Admired...LOL!!
Some are saying Reporting Hours was never important, that`s how it`s always been.
I Mentioned...
Quote:
Nobody told that to the Guy who Hounded Your Ass for "FS Hours" every Month...
How come he didn`t know?!.......

LOL!!..
Now you can be a Publisher by Ticking a Box that says you preached...Yes, You Literally have to Tick a Box...Then TA-DA!...Your a Publisher!!...LOL!!.. :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:49 pm 

Hi all!

I've been following this over on reddit. "Wow!" is all I can say. I'm a little baffled they're differentiating between regular and auxiliary pioneers, still. I mean, what's the point? (Of course, there's no point to any of it, but still... to make that differentiation...?) Elders and MSs aren't in the list of those who still have to report time, according to the official announcement. I'm dumbfounded. Personally, I think this is a little bit of a few things coming together: GDPR in Europe, terrible numbers on the annual report and the org wanting to discontinue it (no reason to continue it if there's nothing to report, so it's less suspicious to the R&F), and the org wanting to distance itself from "members" because of CSA lawsuits. It NEVER has anything to do with simplifying or being a "loving provision". Remember when they quit charging for magazines at the door? There was a very legal reason behind that, but they spun it as a simplification.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:52 pm 

I`ve been Thinking...

Now that you can be Saved at the Absolute Last Moment...Simply by Repenting "In Your Mind".

Every Sacrifice, Every Moment of Suffering by JW`s, for the WBT$...Has Been made Pointless by the WBT$... (Not that it already wasn`t)
JW`s could have avoided Jail, Death...And...
The Humiliation of Standing beside a Witness Cart, Instructed not to engage anyone...
Did you know JW`s have to take Witness Cart Training to do the same Job a Potato could do, with the Exact Same Results?

Now You can avoid all that by Not Being a JW...And...Repenting "In Your Mind", at the Last Possible Second and be Saved!

What Possible Benefit Is There...
In Being a JW Now?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:29 pm 

So, possibly the admiration and positions in the congregations are not gonna come from how many hours you turn in but now how much more $$ can you donate to the Watchtower/JW.org ?? That'll move you up quicker LOL ::))

Peace to you all, and peace to you and your household as well Justjoe,

Kim

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:07 am 

Greetings and peace to you ALL and to your dear households!

I mean, the only way I can see them going forward (and maintaining their coffers) is to become like every other religion: "Our arms and doors are WIDE open! ANYONE can come 'worship' with us! No, no, you don't have to meet a minimum FS hours quota, not with US, the NEW (and improved) Watchtower!"

The old die-hards are dying off (pun totally intended). The mid-range folks are starting to question the timing ("Where IS this promised presence of his??"). The younger set is like, "Either let us have choirs and bands and flash mobs like the religions around us, or we ain't coming!").

Soooo...

"Hey, guys, I know what! If we let all of those we snatched and scattered or who left us (for whatever reason, but especially those who began to see the light/truth - maybe they'll share with US now; lord knows we need SOMETHING really new... and true... or at least sounding like it!)... come BACK... think how many will follow THEM! Yeah, they know we're fakes but if THEY don't care, no one else will either. But we can't continue this way. We can't sell off any more property - that would ruin us (and we'd have to live, eat, etc., like the regular JW's!!").

The pandemic HURT, even them. No meetings, no donations. No assemblies, no donations. No street work, no donations. What, Shel - what about those who mailed in their contributions? Really? Are we really to believe, knowing how tight-fisted JWs as a "nation" are and how they always have to be guilted into giving, buying publications, even helping those considered "lesser" among them?

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Always have, always will. And every time the WTBTS gets desperate, they put forth desperate measures... under the guise of "tacking," "new light," "simplication," or whatever totally asinine "reasoning" they can come up with that their "sheep" will swallow... hook, line, and sinker. Only, so many aren't just blindly following any more.

Too bad... too bad.

Ah, well, not our problem or issue, praise JaH!

May the underserved kindness and mercy of our God and Father, JaH Who Breathes ('VeH) and the love and peace of His dear Son, Chosen One, and King, our dear Lord, Master, Savior, and King, JaH'eShua, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit... be upon you ALL and upon your dear, dear households until time indefinite!

YSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:21 am 

Good Morning everyone, so nice to see some of you here.

UNBELIEVABLE the newest “New Light” Wow what has been the point of this religion all along if it all implodes into saying you can do whatever you want or not do anything and you still will be saved at the last minute. All you have to do is admit The Watchtower is the truth! :8O I am speechless!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:56 pm 

Greetings, peace to you, and good to "see" you, as well, dear Zoe!

I am of the mind that, given the WTBTS really is nothing but yet another harlotous "daughter", we really shouldn't be surprised at what comes out of that unclean thing. I mean, eventually their lies were going to out them, no? So, to avoid that to the extent they can, they MUST morph into whatever the culture (of young JWs) demand. As with any other religion or even system of education. As we know, three things are irrefutable in our world, thus far: death, taxes, and change, the latter being the MOST irrefutable.

It is only when we believe she is something different... even better... than her sisters... that we are surprised. She really isn't any different; she is just last. She is, however, and will be, the most culpable among them due to her blatant blockage of the Way (in): through Christ, not them. And for "shutting up the kingdom of the heavens." And for prohibiting, outright or through guilt games, the eating and drinking of his flesh and blood by "anyone."

The only reason to continue being surprised, IMHO, is to believe that harlot really was "something," that her teachings were "truth," and so any changes she makes are unbelievable.

She's been changing, though, ever since Russell stole what he learned from his (ex) wife, our dear sister, Maria, and then joined with his cronies to remove her and begin making up their own "new light."

Ah, well... if anyone is meant for captivity, he goes away into captivity...

Again, peace to you (and to dear John, the daughters, and the grands)!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:19 pm 

Peace to you both dear Zoe and Shel, and yes good to see you Zoe,

As to this shared dear Shel,

She is, however, and will be, the most culpable among them due to her blatant blockage of the Way (in): through Christ, not them. And for "shutting up the kingdom of the heavens." And for prohibiting, outright or through guilt games, the eating and drinking of his flesh and blood by "anyone."

She is a blasphemous anti-Christ for many reasons but this one tops the cake. Denying anyone access to Jaheshua as “The Way, The only Truth and The Life.” JOHN 6:48-59
Promising them life through THEM!
Disgusting she is!

Peace and love to you all,
Your sister, servant and slave of JAHeshua,
Kim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:44 am 

Well we must of got some Uber JW’s yesterday on my street, haven’t seen them since before the pandemic, must have been over 4 years. Didn’t this thread say they don’t have to report time anymore or do pioneers still have to report time.

Anyway I was out on my scooter for a ride on my street, I was with a neighbour and I said to him I think those are Jehovah’s witnesses, he said Yup! They were going in twos to every door. When we were coming back we noticed Jehovah’s witnesses invading the street. There were 6 of them going to the houses in 2’s, when I got home two of them came down my driveway and caught me before I got into the house. I got two men, I am sure they were elders, the one speaking to me was quite confident in his presentation and he started going on about how everyone is so angry and upset with politics and how there is something better coming. I told them that religion especially their religion wasn’t the answer, that it was as corrupt as all of them. He had an answer for that LOL, He said they oust anyone who is corrupt, yah right I said I heard about that, if you disagree with what you teach they shun you too! Anyway he wasn’t getting anywhere with me so they took their leave without preaching anymore. I didn’t tell them I was an ex JW but they didn’t like my attitude I guess though I was polite. It was after I I said that I don’t believe in organized religion and that I put my trust in Christ not men. I said yes things aren’t looking good in the world and I will welcome the return of Christ as the solution to the worlds problems not joining a religion.

That was my excitement for the day LOL.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:22 am 

it was after I said that I don’t believe in organized religion and that I put my trust in Christ not men. I said yes things aren’t looking good in the world and I will welcome the return of Christ as the solution to the worlds problems not joining a religion.”

Yes to this dear Zoe and peace to you and your household,

So simple, to the point and TRUTHFUL! Praise be to Jah and His son that you could be used to plant a seed of truth.

Love and peace to you and to all,
Your sister servant and slave of JAHeshua,
Kim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:56 am 

Quote:
He said they oust anyone who is corrupt, yah right I said I heard about that, if you disagree with what you teach they shun you too! Anyway he wasn’t getting anywhere with me so they took their leave without preaching anymore. I didn’t tell them I was an ex JW but they didn’t like my attitude I guess though I was polite.....Zoe

He`s a Liar...
They require 2 Witnesses if a Child has been Sexually Abused...If there`s only 1 Witness (the Child)...They Protect the Pedophile by doing nothing...
Some of the most rotten people in the JW`s know how to Game the WBT$ System..
Those are the ones they keep...They have a Permanent Home in the JW`s

Dumb Ass Was probably Pissed Off he couldn`t BS you. or DF you...LOL!!
Good Story Zoe!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:34 pm 

It’s so frustrating and sad to see them still out there knocking on doors and wasting their lives and time never mind pestering people.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:06 am 

Quote:
but they didn’t like my attitude I guess though I was polite.

They aren't looking for politeness, dear Zoe (peace to you, dear sister!); they are looking for agreement, assimilation, and conformity. Period.
Because that then results in donations (of some kind or another, from personal time to money). Full stop.

Quote:
It’s so frustrating and sad to see them still out there knocking on doors.

It can be, yes, and more so if we take their being out personally. I get it: we wish everyone would "get it" and turn toward our dear Lord. Absolutely. But... that's highly unlikely, yes? I think it's more frustrating (and sad) if we let their existence, presence, and "work" concern us. At this point in the game, why not let them move into the same place as, say, other (so-called) "christians"? The Catholics, Baptists, Methodists, Mormons, Amish, Congregationalists, Episcopalians, Presbyterians, Anglicans, etc., etc., etc.? They can only "bother" us if we let them.

Quote:
and wasting their lives and time

Each one's life is his/her own to waste. What else do these have to do? If these left the WTBTS would that guarantee a turn toward Christ? Thus far, reality shows they wouldn't. I personally am kinda glad some of them remain captive. Given all of the mental anguish so many suffer under, I can only imagine that some would go shoot up something. And that has actually happened, as we all know.

Quote:
never mind pestering people

Yeah, that. I get that. I think what bothers me the MOST about them is their utter hypocrisy and inability to see themselves in all that they condemn ("DON'T watch TV!" "DON'T go on the Internet!" "It's crazy people and NOT us that 'Jesus' was talking about when he said don't stand in the broad ways!", etc., etc., etc.). But none so blind, I guess.

I hate it, also, that they are in such slavery; however, at times we are ALL merely "where" we WANT to be when it comes to these things. We know that they don't KNOW they don't have a "where" to go away to but only a "whom." At one time, neither did I (or others of us here). If it is JaH's and Christ's will that they remain where they are... versus be called OUT... or even coming out on their own... so be it.

Try not to let them mess with your head too much, dear sister, or your heart. And while that might not be as easy as it would seem, I can confirm that it's MUCH, MUCH easier to do so... if you keep your FULL gaze on the Son. Then, such people... and their activities... because nothing more than a shadow (or, if you engage them, which I do from time to time) or blip on your "radar."

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our dear Father and God, JaH Who Breathes, and the love and peace of His Son, our dear, dear Lord, Master, Savior, King, and Leader, JaH'eShua, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit... be upon you AND upon your dear household to time indefinite!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel