xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:06 pm 

Quote:
Apostates, Disfellowshipped, non-jw relatives, non-baptized persons who didn’t accept the truth.

All have a chance of waiting to see Babylon or False Religion getting destroyed as prove WT has the truth, and at that moment they can repent and be saved and no one should be mad about that.

I posted that on October 8 2023...
You all got it because I had Access to the JW Annual meeting..

The Majority of JW`s still don`t know their new belief..They still don`t know, because the WBT$ hasn`t announced it yet...
Wouldn`t that be a message you would want to get out ASAP, to save lives?...It`s speculated that message wil be released sometime in December or January..

I don`t think the WBT$ Believes their own BS...
It`s just one more Announcement to get the JW Troops excited...Somewhere Down the Road...LOL!!!....... :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:51 pm 

Wouldn`t that be a message you would want to get out ASAP, to save lives?…

You would think?, dear outlaw. Peace to you.

But then again this beast “ appears” to act like they care about lives. (wolves in sheep’s covering) But instead only want folks to “run into the fire for them.”

Truly disgusting!!!! All of it!!!

Love and peace to you always,
Kim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:58 pm 

And no surprise, dear Sher'f (peace to you, dear friend!).

Peace to you, as well, dear Kimmie - I am not sure I understand this, though:

Quote:
But then again this beast “ appears” to act like they care about lives.

What did I miss??

Peace to you both and to your dear households!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:05 pm 

AGuest wrote:
And no surprise, dear Sher'f (peace to you, dear friend!).

Peace to you, as well, dear Kimmie - I am not sure I understand this, though:

Quote:
But then again this beast “ appears” to act like they care about lives.

What did I miss??

Peace to you both and to your dear households!

Shel

Peace to you dear Shel, and dear outlaw,

Didn’t miss a thang, just how this beast like wolf that acts like a sheep caring about its folks and their lives is a joke!

Peace and love to you both,
Your sister servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:27 pm 

Quote:
this beast like wolf that acts like a sheep

That IS a new one for me, Kimmie (peace to you, dear sis!). I don't think I've ever heard anything about that "beast" - LOLOL!

Thanks for clarifying and the greatest of love and peace to you and your dear household.

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:50 am 

Yet, another article re JW's not needing to report time. . . .

https://local.newsbreak.com/pennsylvani ... b2_fromweb

No surprise there. . . .

--Armand

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:55 pm 

Not your mama's Watchtower, dear Armand (peace to you, dear brother!). This, though:

Quote:
Governing Body member Jeffrey Winder said at the annual meeting that God reveals truth gradually and that the body is happy to have its understandings corrected.

“Knowing this, we are not embarrassed about adjustments that are made, nor is an apology needed for not getting it exactly right previously,” he said.

Has a greater contradiction ever existed?? If "God reveals truth gradually," whatever IS revealed should be TRUTH, yes? Even though it's revealed "gradually"?? And yet, "we are not embarrassed about adjustments that are made, nor is an apology needed for not getting it exactly right previously."

Why would an adjustment OR an apology even be NEEDED... if the "truth" that was revealed, even gradually, was from God??!!! Did God LIE? Did "He" maybe not know what He was (even gradually) "revealing" at the time and so came back with some "adjustments"??? Or is he saying that they didn't understand clearly at the time and, if so, how can they CALL it truth?? The TRUE truth... does not change; only our understanding does. And if our understanding is/was WRONG... how can it be truth??

Ay, yi, yi. SMH.

Thank you, again, dear Armand, for sharing this. It actually is timely because of what I must post next, here.

Peace to you all and to your dear households, to time indefinite!

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:56 pm 

Greetings and peace to you all and to your dear households!

I mean absolutely NO offense to ANYONE here and please know I did a LOT of asking (because I know we can all be sensitive at times - I certainly can be!) and received from my dear Lord that I should share the following so that we don't find ourselves in the same/similar situation as religion and particularly the WTBTS where things are stated as if accurate but isn't quite and so can be misleading. In the Light that is Christ, then, I hope any who feel compelled to roll their eyes consider not doing so here but instead maybe just receiving this in the spirit of truth... and love... that it is shared.

And so, so that none who visit here and see this thread become confused due to what WE share (Matthew 24:24), I have been given the following reminder:

The WTBTS leaders (i.e., GB, Committee members, Branch leaders, DOs, etc.) are the "Hired man" of John 10:12, 13 that does not care for the sheep but abandons them to the "wolves" (primarily elders but also COs) who "attack/snatch and scatter" the sheep by means of their fabricated judgment against, condemnation of, and resultant disfellowshipping practices, etc., toward the sheep which has spiritually "killed" tens of thousands and worse will have literally killed many of those eternally by leading them AWAY from the Truth that is our dear Lord and King, JaH'eShua.

The WTBTS corporations make up the "second beast" that "comes out of the earth" of Revelation 13:11, it being the ONLY religion that pushes the false narrative that is an "earthly hope" separate from the kingdom [hope] and literally the two being in two different places. It has "two horns LIKE a lamb," meaning it appears to have [the] truth (John 1:29, 36; 14:6), even calling itself (or allowing others to call it) "the Truth".. but it actually "spoke/speaks like [the] dragon," meaning it spoke/speaks falsely (John 8:44; Revelation 12:7, 10, 17; 13:1, 2b). It ultimately kills millions, eternally (Revelation 13:13-17).

It is not my intention to nitpick here. It is absolutely my intention... because it is VERY important given what we all came out of... to always state the truth on this website when it comes to JaH, Christ, the Bible, Biblical issues, etc. And particularly as to things given us by JaH'eShua. If we don't think stating truth or being accurate when it comes to such things is important, that it matters even down to tiny details, then why did we leave in the first place? We could have stayed and just drank the Kool-Aid like many, tens of thousands, still do. We cannot condemn them, though, if we do not take the same precautions we deride them for not taking.

Matthew 25:13-30; Luke 16:10

JaH'eShua gave us this site for the very purpose of sharing the truth about him, about the Father, about things in the Bible, things in our world, and most importantly, things he has revealed to and shared with us. We cannot allow ourselves to become complacent just because time has passed. We know we're not at the "end," yet, so we still have an obligation to share the truth and we've been given enough of it so as to be accurate, yes? I'm thinking that whole "faithful in what is least, faithful in much," as well as our dear Lord's words recorded at Luke 6:44 and John 14:23. And so, it is important to me as I'm sure it is to ALL of us.

So, I urge you ALL to take care as to "leaven." It really isn't so small a thing as one might think. Inaccuracies, while thought "small" can have HUGE consequences, even cost lives.
May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our God and Father, JaH Who Breathes (VeH), and the love and mercy of His precious Son, our dear, dear Lord, Master, Savior, and King, JaH'eShua, the Holy One of Israel and Holy (Spirit), be upon you all and upon your dear, dear households... to time indefinite.

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:23 pm 

Peace to all of you today, and peace to you dear Shel,

Thank you for sharing all of this.

Shel, no offense taken and my apologies for any misunderstanding and or misleading to anyone for my sharing. I did not intend to confuse or mislead anyone as I stated my words, but I can see now that in my sharing not being specific and truthful in my explanation and sharing properly, I misstated who it applies to.

My response was truly out of disgust for this entire religion and every “role” that it fulfills in bible prophecy.
From the corporation, governing body, elders, propaganda, watchtower, awake, literature and now this sharing from dear outlaw as to the annual meeting and any “ new light” they receive.
They are horrific in every metaphor and prophecy that is fulfilled by them.

So thank you Shel for allowing the correction and specifics and again sharing the truth from our lord JAHeshua as to how this religion fulfills bible truth and prophecy.

Peace to all of you today and always,
Your fellow sister servant and slave of JAHeshua,
Kim

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:55 am 

Greetings, peace to you all, and especially to you, dear Kimmie!

I totally know confusing/misleading was not your intent at ALL. Thing is, that's the whole WTBTS thing, isn't it? "We didn't/don't INTEND to confuse/mislead anyone." But they absolutely have and do. And we once did so on their behalf. It's viewed as a valid excuse but to what end?

If we're going to view (and share the view!) that they are indeed disgusting and the reason for it is their lies and false teachings, we must take care and be diligent ourselves that we don't do the same. Not only is it "leaven" if we don't but also a VERY slippery slope.

I know some think I know verses and interpretations by heart but the truth is I am STILL guided by our dear Lord to look virtually everything up because I am still human, after all, and while he may have said the verse, I should not only make sure I heard him correctly but that I posted the verse(s) he gave me. Lord knows there's been times when I've been asked about a typo - LOLOLOL! And when I re-read something he's given me to share I find some on my own. And if they change the substance of the truth meant to be shared (i.e., stating "is" when the truth is "isn't," etc.) I absolutely must correct it.

So, THANK YOU, for graciously receiving the caution. It was VERY kind and loving of you to do so and I totally appreciate you for it.

May our dear Father JaH's undeserved kindness and mercy and the love and peace of His Son, our dear Lord JaH'eShua be upon you and your entire household to time indefinite!

Shel