xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:13 pm 

Straight from the Horses Mouth...
The Official Announcement from the WBT$ Website.

Quote:
Announcement

On Wednesday, February 22, 2023, it was announced at World Headquarters that Brother Anthony Morris III is no longer serving as a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

When I heard about it, I needed to find out from a reliable source. You don`t more reliable then the WBT$`s own website.

Then theres this from Reddit...
Quote:
I'm your Huckleberry!

What I've heard:

Anthony Moron da Turd's drinking finally caught up with him.

Apparently, he was piss-drunk at several family functions. One of his DIL's may have finally turned him in. (AKA: snitched) This also plagued another former GB Member: Edwart Chitty, although his alcoholism was hidden from the public very well, but known throughout Bethel.

His openly disagreeing with another GB Member (Lett) about "the time of the End and not speculating" on JW Broadcasting or some Morning Worship that was broadcast, did NOT go over well.

One thing of note here, is that is shows TOMO3 wasn't as high up as we may have thought, and that Lett's grandfatherly "dumbass clown persona" is just that - an ACT. Lett is a millionaire, he talks normal in private (I've seen some vids of him speaking at Mt. Nebo facility about finances) and he's got some obvious PULL. He knows where at least some of the skeletons are buried, because he's been at Bethel (WT HQ) a lot longer than TOMO3.

EDIT TO ADD:

5. A reliable source in Bethel has said one of his daughter-in-laws accused him of getting drunk in family gatherings. His 2 sons also serve in Bethel one even is a member of the U.S. branch committee. His 2 sons are being investigated by the branch for covering up daddy's addiction. There's a probability that his oldest son might also be removed from the branch committee.

I`m Officially De-Pope`d!

...................GoodBye Tony!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:05 pm 

Peace to you dear Sheriff and thanks for the sharing,

Not surprised in the slightest! I would guess that most of the governing body are probably not far behind him.
There’s a whole lotta skeletons going on in their closets LOL. Sounds like a lot of turmoil and trouble in their so-called paradise brotherhood.

Ooh well, they all love it that way! It’s what they ask for and continue to receive . Hired men who do not care for the sheep in any way and abuse and cause the sheep to scatter.

John 10:1-15; Jeremiah 5:31

Self proclaimed prophets and priests that say in their hearts “ Jah does not see or is not watching” because they don’t truly believe he exists, therefore take no accountability.

Isaiah 29:15

“ Woe to those who are going very deep in concealing counsel from Jah himself, whose deeds have occurred in a dark place, while they say, “Who is seeing us, and who is knowing of us?”

We can only pray that those who are still captive inside be given eyes “ to see” and ears “to hear” the voice of our Lord JAHeshua to “ Get out of her, my people.” Revelation 18:4
And to “ Come and take Life’s water ( holy spirt from Jaheshua as the life source) for free.”

Love and peace to you always dear Sheriff and to everyone of you here on this board, may JAHs love, peace, mercy and protection continue to be upon us all,

Your sister servant and slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:07 pm 

Quote:
Not surprised in the slightest! I would guess that most of the governing body are probably not far behind him.

Good Morning Kim!

Unfortunately it won`t matter much in WBT$ World...The WBT$ is a Machine, Everything, Everyone is Replaceable.

Everyone will Stick To and Parrot the WBT$ Story Line.
"God is keeping his Organization Clean!...Further Proof the WBT$ is Gods Organization!"

Everything in WBT$ World is a Win, including Losing...

"The Replaceables"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:25 am 

Peace to you, dear Sher'f and Kimmie and thanks for sharing/ commenting on this. Rather than all being replaced (unheard of), the others will just be more careful and take their secrets deeper into the dark. They can't afford to shake up (or down) Everyone.

And while some will say it's just "Jehovah cleaning house," others won't believe (or even think about, let alone discuss) the reason why. Those ear stoppers will be shoved deeper and those blinders glued on tighter. Why? Because they have NO clue "where" else to "go." And they have NO idea it's a "who," because they stumble right over him. Why? Because they WANT to be enslaved.

Only thing we can do is pray for them and continue to provide an example when and where we can. As a group, when possible, yes, but as individuals definitely.

As dear Kimmie stated, to whomever is FOR captivity...

We ALL have a choice.

And so, MUCH PRAISE and MANY THANKS to JaH and JaH'eShua WE have the TRUE Copper Serpent to keep OUR gaze on!

May all of US do that, keep our gaze on him AND keep an eye on ourselves that WE are not overcome by the ways and leading of this world such that OUR necks become stiffened or OUR heads turn. Because life ISN'T always easy. We weren't promised a rose garden, though - we were promised a torture tree.

Given all that's going on in our world, things could change any day... or not at all during our lifetime. If we're serving because we believe we're in "the end times," then, and not SOLELY because we LOVE JaH and Christ and are GRATEFUL for what they've done in our lives, from creating us to the Son's sacrifice, to every blessing since then, we may find ourselves ALSO standing out in the "dark," scratching our heads in confusion.

My point? While it's absolutely understandable to "rejoice," when a wolf in sheep's clothing' nakedness is exposed resulting in his fall, WE must be careful in our "rejoicing" (Proverbs 24:17, 18).

Especially if we used to be one of/among them and or have the same battles (or know ones who did/do). Alcoholism is RAMPANT in that organization and we've even seen the pics of a GB member buying A SHOPPING CART FULL of liquor. So, a removal such as this shouldn't be surprising. If they didn't have a problem with that, one of them was bound to take his drunkenness too far.

Not trying to offend anyone. Just sharing a bit of caution for us all.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our dear Father, JaH, and the love and peace of His dear, dear Son, OUR dear Lord, Master, Savior, Guide, Teacher, Instructor, Shepherd, Redeemer, and Leader, His Holy One, Holy Spirit, and the Holy One of Israel, JaH'eShua, His King and ours... be upon you ALL and upon your dear, dear households.. to time indefinite!

Your servant, sister, friend, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:26 pm 

Good Morning Shelby!

Quote:
And while some will say it's just "Jehovah cleaning house," others won't believe (or even think about, let alone discuss) the reason why. Those ear stoppers will be shoved deeper and those blinders glued on tighter. Why? Because they have NO clue "where" else to "go." And they have NO idea it's a "who," because they stumble right over him. Why? Because they WANT to be enslaved.

Everything you said is Spot On!
The comments I`m reading on other forums, confirms JW`s think it`s a House Cleaning...This Proves it`s God`s Organization...All is well in WBT$ World, JW`s are happy right where they are....Enslavement to the WBT$ is AWESOME!...LOL!!

That announcement from the WBT$ Website is Gone,after only 2 days. They don`t want JW`s thinking about it, Morris has been replaced...
Morris went from a WBT$ GB Rock Star Pope to, "WHO"?...

In one short sentence and 2 days.
A WBT$ GB Rock Star Pope has been Replaced...AND...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:03 pm 

The Sparse Announcement is back up, sporting an Added Comma. ,
No.....
"Thank you for your years of service, you`re an Awesome Guy!...Drop by for Dinner sometime!"

How Little the WBT$ says...
Speaks Volumes about poorly Morris is viewed by the WBT$ Hierarchy now.

Tony!!...
Now Get Out!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:41 am 

And...
The Announcement is Gone Again.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:35 pm 

What as the comma for? Just curious. I mean, it's not like JWs overall use (or even comprehend) punctuation. At least, that hasn't been my experience.

Peace to you, dear Sher'f!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:57 pm 

Hey Shelby!
Quote:
What as the comma for? Just curious. I mean, it's not like JWs overall use (or even comprehend) punctuation.

LOL!!!!!...
That made me laugh out loud!...That is so true...
Never mind how many of them have a hard time spelling, or comprehending the meaning of some words.

I`m guessing it was someone over thinking, what little was written...And...That`s gone now.
The JW Rumour Mill is churning out a lot of speculation about why Morris was removed.
Some say it was for health reasons, some say it`s Jehovah Cleaning up the Organization.

Eventually the WBT$ will come up with a Cover Story....Like they did with the "Armageddon by 1975" Failed Prediction...
"It Never Happened, it was a few Renegade JW`s spreading 1975 False Information."

The WBT$ could come up with something just as crazy, like this:

"I never Existed!"
"I`m a "Fictional Character" Apostates Made Up, to Make the WBT$ Look Bad!"

No JW would Ever Publicly dispute a WBT$ Story Line. Those that did would be Thrown Out.
Eventually it would become Accepted Truth, just like the 1975 cover story.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:54 pm 

Greetings and peace to you both dear Outlaw and Shel,

As to……

“ Jehovah cleaning house," which I agree with, most will either deny it, say it’s been blown out of proportion or this, a cleaning out the house blah…blah…blah…

Funny though as to the other thread you shared. Looks like it’s The State Attorney’s office and court systems that seem to be the ones cleaning the house or at least trying and not their “Jehovah.”

Quote:
Every JW Elder In State Of Pennsylvania Subpoenaed
BREAKING NEWS! Every Jehovah’s Witness Elder in the 67 counties of Pennsylvania are being given notice by State Attorney's Office to turn over any & all documents relating to Child Sex Abuse.

Remembering, “ A little leaven ferments the whole lump.”

With all the leaven/ hypocrisy, filth, alcohol, sexual, physical and domestic abuse that exists inside that religion that calls itself “the truth” and a so-called clean organization run by the only true god jehovah, yet allows for many years even decades if ever being truly exposed these crimes to go on, how is that truly a cleaning? How is it any different from any other religion/ cult out there that condones and participates in these things UNTIL CAUGHT!

The farther in the rabbit hole you go, the uglier it gets with them.

Just a thought,

Peace and love to you all, your servant, sister and slave of Christ,
kim

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:27 pm 

More information coming in from different sources...
Found this on Reddit...
If it`s accurate, it will most likely make the News.