xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:11 am 

The WBT$ has been relentlessly Begging for More Money...
What do they do when JW`s are in need?
They tell JW`s to figure it out for themselves and/or go get Government Assistance.

There is No Bottom for the WBT$.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:32 pm 

SMH. But this isn't really new news, dear Sher'f (peace to you, my dear friend!).

I recall as a JW that giving someone food was almost anathema. Single parents, the unemployed, the sick, etc., were all encouraged to use whatever government aid was available (while maintaining some kind of "Kingdom Hall/assembly contributions" and "donations to the worldwide work." One thing that opened dear Hubs eyes (peace to you, luvee!) was when an elderly sister was disfellowshipped for asking for assistance. She had turned over her husband's death benefits money to the WTBTS some years earlier but then find herself in need. When she asked for some of it back, they refused ("It was a GIFT!"). So, the poor thing made some noise and was summarily DF'd as a result.

So, which do you think the elders (well, most probably the women they assign the task to) will do? Feed any hungry "sheep" literally? Y'know, as Christ did and told his followers to do? OR help them get on assistance from Satan's world and its agents (aka "the government")?

We all know the answer. Frickin' hypocrites. PLEASE stop me, someone, from wanting that Harlot to get her come-uppance once and for all! Too many still "in" her, yet.

Thanks for sharing that, dear Sher'f -

Peace to you, dear Auntie, and the Fam!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:46 pm 

Hey (((Shelby!)))

Quote:
SMH. But this isn't really new news, dear Sher'f (peace to you, my dear friend!).

True enough, we all know how the WBT$ operates. What I found interesting was, it`s in print.
The WBT$ usually says one thing in print, but in practice does something different.
This time they slipped up...

Oops There It Is!................... 8)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:56 pm 

Actually, dear Sher'f (peace to you, dear friend!), they put everything in writing (y,know, so as to CTA - "Oh, we don't teach that, we teach this!" or "Oh, we've (NEVER) TOLD our members that!"). They just don't allow it all to be shared with the rank-and-file.

They've always kinda pushed the "No, no, don't associate with your worldly relatives/the world but DO ask them and not US for money when you need it!" and "We LOVE you, so give US your money but do NOT ask for it back - if you need help, go ask those worldly relatives we told you not to associate with and that government we told you not to touch/be a part of!"

You know them, dear one: nothing new under their sun. Ever. Well, except the lies and hypocrisy. They always find new ones/ways.

Meh.

Thanks for sharing this and PEACE to you, dear Auntie, and the Fam!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelb