xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:36 am 

I found this over on Reddit...

It`s the WBT$ New Approach to WBT$ / JW Door to Door Ministry.
"Mislead Potential JW Recruits."

You knock on a strangers door and talk to them about anything, except the real reason you`re there.
You make Return Visits to talk about anything, except the real reason you`re there.
Once they`re comfortable with a crazy person knocking on their door to talk about random subjects. That`s when you let them know you`re True Intentions.
JW`s are being instructed by the WBT$ to be Misleading, (which is as good as a Lie) right from the get go.

How could JW`s Possibly, "Not Have The Truth"?... :8O

Quote:
Our current ministry doesn't require to share the good news immediately...

As in-person ministry is slowly resuming... Right before during lockdown, a law was established where i live which is very strict with regard to preaching to those belonging to a different religion. Henceforth, the ministry approach will be to converse with people generally about their day to day lives and relatable topics and after some point of time, when you make couple of return visits, you can start speaking about the good news.

Until then, everybody is instructed to not open any publication or bible to avoid problems, but you can quote from it. Either ways, this ministry still ought to make every PIMO anxious because each one has to go an extra mile getting people. Because rather than going with an objective to preach the good news like before, you'd have to spark a conversation out of nowhere, even if you have to breach their privacy and this won't fare even well when door to door ministry starts. Local Branch is trying their level best to sugarcoat the ministry. I don't ever think the ministry would stop until the governing body faces an attack to the level they get disbanded.

.............Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:05 am 

And we're to be surprised... why?

They've ALWAYS practiced SOME form of deception. No reason to assume they'd stop (or do anything other than ratchet it up).

They are a religion. They were just a relatively young one, in the grand scheme of the Harlots daughters. She's just growing up. Making her debut. That's all.

Thanks for sharing this, dear Sher'f.

Peace to you!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:58 pm 

Quote:
They've ALWAYS practiced SOME form of deception.

That`s true...
I`ve never had a JW be truthful to me when they`ve come to my door.

Me: "Who are you People?...(Of course I already know but I want to mess with them...LOL!!)
JW`s: We`re Bible Students!...
Which is Misleading...Misleading is as good as a lie, because it serves the same purpose.

Now they don`t even tell you why they`re really there...They just knock on your door, start talking about random topics and expect to come back multiple times to do the same.

That`s Crazy!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:18 pm 

Agree to all shared and….

All the while,
Counting their time talking about mundane affairs snd “ meddling in folks personal business”

They love that BS!

Peace to you all,
Kim