Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: ...JW`s Flee Ukraine...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:05 pm 

I found this on another forum.
It`s about JW`s fleeing Ukraine.

Quote:
My close friend from Lviv, Ukraine, sent me this message today. I've translated it for you.
Hostomel congregation (near of Kyiv, Ukraine), 27/02/2022:

Hi there! Everyone is fine, the families and all the congregation left Hostomel. Not far from the house, the battle began on several sides in the morning. There were constant shots and explosions around. There are a lot of blown up military vehicles on the roads. We had not properly slept for two nights, but we still decided to go because there was a serious threat to our lives and that was the direction given. The decision was made almost simultaneously by everyone in the congregation. And we all went together.

We knew the direction and the way, but we were not sure where it was safest to go. Therefore, one brother drove in the car ahead in the distance and would stop and reported the situation to others. Then we united and moved together. Jehovah miraculously created a "corridor" and led our convoy of nine cars out of the center of the military actions. It was very similar to how Jehovah spread the waters of the Red Sea to save his people from their enemies. It seemed that he was leading us by the hand in a safe direction.

Our dear friends were constantly in touch, learning about the situation on the roads, informing us and leading us in the safest way. Others over the boarders were working on our accommodation while we were on the road. The further we were from the shelling, the more we managed to calm down. It was very warm to think that we were all together, there were almost forty of us and we did not know where we would stay. But thanks to Jehovah's love and our brotherhood's hospitality, we were all found temporary accommodation at night. We’ve had rest and have finally slept. Thanks Jehovah! How nice to serve such a wonderful God!

I had to laugh when I read that.
836K flee Ukraine.
The WBT$ God "PARTS" burned out military vehicles for 9 JW cars to Escape...
?????????????????????????????
How did everyone else get out?!!....Did they follow the JW`s?....LOL!!

Unbelievably Delusional!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:44 pm 

How did everyone else get out?!!....Did they follow the JW`s?....LOL!!

LOL!!!

Who led the 836K minus 9 cars safely out? They won’t feel so special if they knew LOL!

Anyways, glad all are safe and it’s a sad situation truly!

Peace to you dear sheriff and to your household,

May JAH and His Son our Lord JAHeshuas mercy and protection be upon us all.

Let JAHs kingdom come! His will be done always!

Your sister, servant and slave of Christ,
Kim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:18 pm 

Hey JM!
Quote:
Who led the 836K minus 9 cars safely out? They won’t feel so special if they knew LOL!
Anyways, glad all are safe and it’s a sad situation truly!

God parting Burning Army Vehicles like the Red Sea was so Over the Top....LOL!!!
Obviously they took the same route many people took.
The story is Ridiculous and Bizarre Enough to be Told from an Assembly Stage.
JW` s will eat it up and talk about it for weeks...LOL!!

Good they made it out though.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:13 pm 

It looks like that story has reached JW "Urban Legend" Status.
I`m seeing it all over the place...LOL!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:03 am 

This really irks me, almost a million people made it out of the Ukraine in perilous conditions but 40 JWs in 9 cars were more special and got out of there because Jehovah guided the way for them. Who guided the others out?

My Mom who was a devout devoted JW to her death used to scoff and say it was horrible when people of other religions said that God was with them when they got rescued because they prayed for him to help them or when they say they won a game or something else because God was with them but if JW's say it, its true. WOW such a CULT!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:31 am 

Zoe wrote:
This really irks me, almost a million people made it out of the Ukraine in perilous conditions but 40 JWs in 9 cars were more special and got out of there because Jehovah guided the way for them. Who guided the others out?

My Mom who was a devout devoted JW to her death used to scoff and say it was horrible when people of other religions said that God was with them when they got rescued because they prayed for him to help them or when they say they won a game or something else because God was with them but if JW's say it, its true. WOW such a CULT!!

EXACTLY dear Zoe, and peace to you sister!

So their Jehovah isn’t so special cuz a whole lotta folks got out as well.

Peace snd love to you all,

Kim