xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:25 pm 

I was over on the Official WatchTower Website, JW.org.
Looking in the Frequently Asked Questions section.
The WBT$ answers the questions, but only gives portions of what they truly believe.
It`s called "Lying by Omission"...

Quote:
Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Feel That They Are the Only People Who Will Be Saved?
No. Many millions who lived in centuries past and who weren’t Jehovah’s Witnesses will have an opportunity for salvation. The Bible explains that in God’s promised new world, “there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” (Acts 24:15) Additionally, many now living may yet begin to serve God, and they too will gain salvation. In any case, it’s not our job to judge who will or won’t be saved. That assignment rests squarely in Jesus’ hands.

No mention of a second genocide for anyone who won`t join the WBT$ JW Cult.
If you`re Peddling Truth, Why not tell the "Entire Truth"?
Quote:
Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Tolerant of Other Religions?
We follow the Bible’s advice to “respect everyone”—regardless of their religious beliefs. (1 Peter 2:17, Today’s English Version) For example, in some countries there are hundreds of thousands of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Even so, we don’t try to pressure politicians or lawmakers into restricting or banning the work of other religious groups. Nor do we campaign to have laws passed that would impose our moral and religious convictions on the general community. Instead, we extend to others the same tolerance that we appreciate receiving from them.

When have JW`s "EVER" been tolerant of other religions?
The Catholics have been one of their favourite Punching Bags.
Russia Banned them for their intolerance!
JW`s will be tolerant of other religions just as soon as everyone in them, is DEAD!
Quote:
Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Break Up Families or Build Them Up?
As Jehovah’s Witnesses, we work to build up families, both our own and those of our neighbors.

I know of multiple families and marriages the JW Cult has destroyed.
Go to any ExJW Forum, anywhere in the world.
One of the biggest complaints:
"The JW Cult broke up my Family / Marriage."
Quote:
Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Force Their Children to Adopt Their Faith?
No, because worshipping God is a personal decision. (Romans 14:12) Jehovah’s Witnesses teach their children Bible principles, but when the children grow older, each one must decide for himself whether he will become one of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

If you were a JW Kid:
Try refusing to peddle WBT$ JW Cult Literature from door to door.
Try refusing to go to WBT$ JW Cult Meetings.
There were consequences for me and every JW Kid I knew, for refusing.

WBT$ GB member / JW Cult Leader Anthony Morris.
Recommends "Extortion" to JW Parents, to get their kids to join the JW Cult.
To watch the Video.
Click the link Below:
https://youtu.be/MreJ8tLYIso

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:23 am 

Good morning and peace to you, dear Sher'f - I hope your weekend was tolerable and that, somehow, you can begin to see some light at the end of the fire "tunnel" you and your neighbors are dealing with.

Quote:
Quote: Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Feel That They Are the Only People Who Will Be Saved?

"No. Many millions who lived in centuries past and who weren’t Jehovah’s Witnesses will have an opportunity for salvation. The Bible explains that in God’s promised new world, “there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” (Acts 24:15) Additionally, many now living may yet begin to serve God, and they too will gain salvation. In any case, it’s not our job to judge who will or won’t be saved. That assignment rests squarely in Jesus’ hands."

Utterly negates Christ's promises recorded at Matthew 25:34-40 and Luke 23:43, completely disregards Acts 24:15 (the righteous AND the unrighteous, not "the righteous and SOME of the unrighteous"), and exposes yet again, with their own words, J.F. Rutherford's 1920 false prophesy that "Many now living WILL NEVER DIE." Methinks virtually EVERYONE, JW or not, of such folks have indeed died. Else, they are now 101 at a minimum, if born in 1920, and so, soon to die (because the "tribulation" lasts quite awhile). Even if they don't, there isn't even one million centenarians on the entire planet (573k as of February 2021)... let alone "millions."

Quote:
No mention of a second genocide for anyone who won`t join the WBT$ JW Cult.

You mean "Armageddon," dear Sher'f? SURELY, by NOW, they know they've got their events skewed and that folks will have to wait at least another "thousand years" after the GT for that. Besides, peddling genocide won't allow them to be genuine when they make their videos proclaiming how "happy" they are. We ALL know that was a first (both the video AND the proclamation of being happy. Well, and all the singing and dancing, too. Whole NEW "daughter/harlot," IMHO. Her mother's name was "The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of [name your WT corporation]." HER name is "JW.org."

Quote:
If you`re Peddling Truth, Why not tell the "Entire Truth"?

They can't, my dear friend: Isaiah 28:15; 48:1; Jeremiah 5:31; 6:13, 14; 14:14; Lamentations 2:14; Ezekiel 13:2, 3, 6-10; John 8:44; 2 Corinthians 11:14; 1 John 2:4, 11, 20; Revelation 12:9

Quote:
Quote: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Tolerant of Other Religions?

"We follow the Bible’s advice to “respect everyone”—regardless of their religious beliefs. (1 Peter 2:17, Today’s English Version) For example, in some countries there are hundreds of thousands of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Even so, we don’t try to pressure politicians or lawmakers into restricting or banning the work of other religious groups. Nor do we campaign to have laws passed that would impose our moral and religious convictions on the general community. Instead, we extend to others the same tolerance that we appreciate receiving from them."

Quote:
When have JW`s "EVER" been tolerant of other religions?
The Catholics have been one of their favourite Punching Bags.
Russia Banned them for their intolerance!
JW`s will be tolerant of other religions just as soon as everyone in them, is DEAD!

WE all know their response if pure-D bull puckey malarkey, dear Sher'f - however, the new "generation" of JWs most probably have NO clue (remember, they're happy! NO WAY the millennials within them would allow any other response. And the old-timers? I mean, how much "change" have they tolerated and kept silent about thus far? They have NO WHERE to go... so, they stay. Sitting in their own filth.

Quote:
Quote: Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Break Up Families or Build Them Up?
"As Jehovah’s Witnesses, we work to build up families, both our own and those of our neighbors."

Quote:
I know of multiple families and marriages the JW Cult has destroyed.
Go to any ExJW Forum, anywhere in the world.
One of the biggest complaints:
"The JW Cult broke up my Family / Marriage."

Indeed, some here are living proof of against THAT lie, m'friend, so, we KNOW the truth about them and THIS particular issue.

Quote:
Quote: Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Force Their Children to Adopt Their Faith?
"No, because worshipping God is a personal decision. (Romans 14:12) Jehovah’s Witnesses teach their children Bible principles, but when the children grow older, each one must decide for himself whether he will become one of Jehovah’s Witnesses."

Quote:
If you were a JW Kid:
Try refusing to peddle WBT$ JW Cult Literature from door to door.
Try refusing to go to WBT$ JW Cult Meetings.
There were consequences for me and every JW Kid I knew, for refusing.

Again, some here know your comments to be true (and theirs a LIE)... and both as children AND parents, some of us.

Quote:
WBT$ GB member / JW Cult Leader Anthony Morris.
Recommends "Extortion" to JW Parents, to get their kids to join the JW Cult.

Well, I mean, what else does this new harlot HAVE? SURELY, she can't claim truth as a means - LOLOL! Today's young people are WAY more savvy than previous generations. AND... way more consumers, me-me-me, prone. So, extortion would most probably be the most effective means. Straight up truth, though? Heck, these young folks would tear the WTBTS' [form of] "truth" to shreds. No, better to use extortion. S'only way, these days.

I wish they would just acknowledge that they're just another frickin' religion... like every other religion. I mean, at least all of the others state the truth about THAT (truth).

Thanks for sharing, dear Sher'f... and peace to you, luv!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:37 pm 

Hey Shelby!
Quote:
You mean "Armageddon," dear Sher'f?

Yes I meant the WBT$ Armageddon.
That`s been right around the corner for over 140 years and counting...LOL!!
It`s obvious the WBT$ doesn`t Crack a Bible unless it`s to misuse it.
It`s easy enough to find Jesus warning people about Charlatans like the WBT$.
Quote:
New International Version
Luke 21:8
He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them.

Quote:
Today's young people are WAY more savvy than previous generations. AND... way more consumers, me-me-me, prone. So, extortion would most probably be the most effective means. Straight up truth, though? Heck, these young folks would tear the WTBTS' [form of] "truth" to shreds. No, better to use extortion. S'only way, these days.

True that!
"Redit ExJW Forum" is full of Young JW`s looking for an exit.
They see the WBT$ JW Cult for what it is and they want OUT!
Check it out.
This is your Link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/

I appreciate the input of somebody who actually follows Jesus.
A Genuine Christian.
You walk it, like you talk it (((Shelby!))) :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:36 pm 

Thank you both for sharing, and peace to you,

So true to all of it. Our adversary “ keeps transforming himself into an angel of light”. So as long as folks young and old want to be lied to, ears tickled versus wanting truth....they will remain captive in that beast and harlots grip of false light...that keeps changing and getting darker not lighter LOL!

Hope you are okay dear sheriff, thanks for being here and giving us an update as well,

Love and peace to you both,
kim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:54 am 

Hey JM!

Thank You and Shelby both, for your concern and support.
I have good days and....
AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :8O Days...LOL!!