xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:54 pm 

I just came across this Video...
A WBT$ / JW Circuit Overseer, reveals what is really going on at the Top of the WBT$ JW Cult.
He`s proud of it and admits, average JW`s don`t have a clue about any of it.

Find out why it`s "Important" to be Part of Organizations, considered to be Run by Satan.
By the WBT$ JW Cult.

Be sure to start the video from the beginning.
For some reason it starts well after the beginning.
To Watch the Video...
Click the link Below:
https://youtu.be/XesLk3FfR6U

..Image
....................................."I Own You..."
.................................Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:11 am 

Your average JW is expected to Sacrifice their Life/Die, for the WBT$/God.
Rather than have anything to do with organizations supposedly run by the Devil.
Yet...
The WBT$ has no problem joining an organization they condemn.
Why?...
So they can get into a country to preach a message.
They have demonstrated, they obviously don`t believe in.

In WatchTower World...
When God can`t get things done, he asks the Devil for Help!
::))

.............Welcome to Planet WatchTower!
...Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:26 pm 

Still listening to it, dear Sher'f (peace to you, dear friend, and thank you for sharing this)!

It's a little over 2 hours and I'm at work, so... need a minute to get through it all - LOLOL!

To be honest, though, I'm kinda "done" with all of the surprise as to that Harlot. Even more, than SO many have a problem with "her" because of things like the UN... vs. LIES as to JaH and Christ. I almost breaks my heart as to how many JW's are actually disciples of the Watchtower vs. disciples of Christ. How can one be "in the truth" when doesn't even know WHO the Truth is?? And that was what always got me: not their double-tonguedness as to things in the world but their misreading, misstating, misinterpreting, and so misleading the "sheep" with their "WE know! WE'RE God's anointed!" BS.

But it is a bit nice to know her BS is being brought to the light. Just sad (for me) as to WHY it is, WHAT makes people go, "Heyyyyyy, wait a minute...". I guess I can see where fraternizing with the UN might be big for some. For me, denying ANYONE to partake of Christ's flesh and blood? THAT was my "problem."

Again, thanks for sharing and, again, peace to you!

YSFS of Christ, Shelb

P.S. I hope you're feeling better about Mr. T. Maybe even that another "baby" to love has come your way... no worries, if not, though - :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:01 pm 

Hey Shelby!

I`m astounded by how many JW`s don`t know what goes on in their Cult.
Even after the information has been out for well into a second decade.
That Circuit Overseer knows exactly how uninformed most JW`s are.
He said so...LOL!!
The guy seems happy to keep it that way.

Quote:
For me, denying ANYONE to partake of Christ's flesh and blood? THAT was my "problem."

Well you follow Jesus, so that would be important to you.

In WatchTower World JW`s follow the Watchtower.
Jesus is just "window dressing" to get Potential Recruits in the door.
Then it`s Bait and Switch.
Good-Bye Jesus!...
Hello WatchTowers latest Golden Calf, "JW.Org"

Christians wear a Cross and JW`s condemn them for it

Ironically, JW`s wear anything with JW.Org stamped on it.

More Golden Calf "JW.Org" Trinkets...

Quote:
P.S. I hope you're feeling better about Mr. T. Maybe even that another "baby" to love has come your way... no worries, if not, though - :)

No new pets.
I miss the little guy, especially while making dinner.
He`d come into the kitchen and demand something to chew on.
I`d give in because I knew he wouldn`t...LOL!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:46 pm 

I am just past an hour in... and I wonder if the COBE and CO really believe their OWN BS, let alone the Watchtower BS. I mean, there are some JWs who just regurgitate the brain-washing dicta and propaganda. But these two, idjits though they're coming off to be, seem to have SOME common sense. I SO wish I was there - people keeping asking the WRONG questions so as to make guys like this THINK.

But could be their nervousness (indicated by their body language!) has caused some small "crisis" cracks. May it be JaH and Christ's will!

Thanks and peace to you, again, dear Sher'f... and may you see dear Mr. T again at some future time!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:24 pm 

Their. Bottom. Line.

Listen from 1:30:10 to 1:31:10 - https://youtu.be/XesLk3FfR6U

S'what happens when someone entirely misses Peter's point.

Peace to you all and to your dear, dear households!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:51 pm 

Peace to you both, and...

AGuest wrote:
Their. Bottom. Line.

Listen from 1:30:10 to 1:31:10 - https://youtu.be/XesLk3FfR6U

S'what happens when someone entirely misses Peter's point.

Peace to you all and to your dear, dear households!

Shel

Yep.

I haven't listened to it all yet (I don't like not being able to respond, lol), but I checked out that blip. TOTALLY misses the point.

Peace again to you both,
your sister and servant and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:49 am 

Quote:
But these two, idjits though they're coming off to be, seem to have SOME common sense. I SO wish I was there - people keeping asking the WRONG questions so as to make guys like this THINK.....Shelby

Meh...
If they had common sense they wouldn`t be making excuses.
For the WBT$ participating in what they condemn and would Punish the average JW for.
These are 2 inept apologist WBT$ company men, trying to sell WBT$ Bullsh*t.
I`m guessing they failed at selling used cars and the WBT$ JW Cult was their next best option.

...And...
The Peter comment, "Where else would we go?"
Well, if you want to be a Christian.
Jesus would be the obvious choice, but not for these 2 WBT$ JW Boneheads.

Their choice is..
A corrupt Multi-Million dollar real estate company.
Disguised as a Religion, that outright Rejects Jesus.
They even have an "Ignore Jesus Day" yearly celebration!
"The Memorial"

Once a year JW`s gather in Kingdom Halls all around the world.
They listen to a WBT$ Infomercial.
Then pass around Wine and Communion Bread, that only an extremely few will partake of.
The ones that do partake are considered nuts and nobody wants to be like them.
Then they sing a WBT$ Company Song.
Say a prayer with a healthy amount of "Jehovah`s" in it.
(The prayers are incredibly long, so bring a lunch.)
And..
The party is over.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:55 am 

Thank you so much Sheriff for sharing these videos with us, especially this one, it just confirms and reinforces yet again what hypocrites and charlatans the WTBS is. It was a very long video so I didn't quite finish it yet as John is usually sitting here with me and he doesn't understand why I would want to watch this stuff and I don't want to bore him so I can only watch it when he isn't here. BUT I heard enough to know yet again that they are not the TRUTH but just the opposite, the one guy on there, the CO seemed so confident and arrogant when explaining away things and saying it was perfectly normal and ok to work with the UN, that they condemn and call the Wild Beast.

I read a fiction fantasy book this week written by an ex-JW woman all about the WTBS, it was accurate about all the cover ups and what goes on at headquarters but then she threw in fantasy having a secret society of Evil people running the WTBS and a Kind secret society mostly of women trying to overthrow them, she also threw in a lot of sex scenes going on there with the main Governing Body guys which made it a bit sleazy. The main character was supposed to be Jesus's daughter and she was working undercover at headquarters even though she was 2000 years old but looked beautiful and young, she is perfect so she never died even though she wasn't immortal. She was there to steal back the seeds from the Tree of Life stolen by the WTBS, her twin brother who is evil and the force behind the WTBS had them hidden in a special room in Brooklyn Headquarters. These can give immortality to some and be the source to stop people dying if they can grow the seeds into trees again. Anyway it was well written but I had trouble getting my head around the real life truth of the story and the surreal, almost like watching a Marvel Comics movie. Its called Privileged Secrets by Harper Woods.

Sheriff I am sorry to hear you lost your pet, I missed that somehow, was it your doggy or a cat? Also are you affected by all that heat and those wildfires out in BC?

Have a great day everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:13 am 

Good Morning Zoe.

Mr.T was a cat.
He was one of the smartest pets I`ve had and a real character.
Most cats sleep, he went into a coma...LOL!!
The one thing that would wake him up was the sound of a Can Opener.
For him, that was the sound of a can of tuna being opened.
Why would anyone open a can of anything else?...LOL!!

Yes, the Orchards here are filled with light smoke from forest fires right now.
I can smell it and the smoke alarms keep chirping.
Try sleeping with that going on all night, it`s not going to happen...

This is for all the Jesus People here.
You may not know it, I know most JW`s don`t know it...
But...
The WBT$ Demoted Jesus a long time ago.
He`s only mediator for the Anointed in WatchTower World.

For the rank and file JW`s
The WBT$ GB have replaced Jesus with "THEMSELVES".
Rank and File JW`s literally follow the WBT$ GB and most are too stupid/can`t be bothered, to figure it out.

So here`s the Question:
If Jesus isn`t your mediator...And...
Your following 8 WBT$ GB Clowns wearing Rolex`s.
Can you call yourself a Christian?

This WBT$/JW GB Clown and his 7 Buddies replaced Jesus.
.....................REALLY??!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:34 pm 

What gets me about these videos is that the points are never actually made, so they go over the JWs' heads. For example, the part about the mediator... first of all, use THE MOST RECENT literature, which they only figured out after the fact... that's why the CO asked about the year of the book, and secondly, he let the CO focus on the difference between "men" and "all" and didn't come back around to the first question: "do you believe Jesus is your mediator?" He should have driven that home: WT says they are not. He let them get off onto the tangent of all men, as in all mankind. Therefore the CO didn't feel threatened or lied to because he was not getting the point of the reference (which the vast majority of JWs don't see, either) and probably thinking, 'not all mankind, but just JWs', when that wasn't the point the book or the guy was making. If only the guy said, 'you realize WT is saying Jesus is NOT your mediator, because you're not part of the 144,000, right?'. After all, the CO said he DID believe Jesus was his mediator.

JustJoe
(formerly known as leaving_quietly)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:18 pm 

Quote:
If only the guy said, 'you realize WT is saying Jesus is NOT your mediator, because you're not part of the 144,000, right?'. After all, the CO said he DID believe Jesus was his mediator.....JustJoe

You understand perfectly Joe....But...
JW`s will just talk around common sense.
Heres an example:
Quote:
Profile photo for Tammie Clifford
Tammie Clifford
, Dental assistant Tongue Point Job Corps & Astoria, Oregon (1976)
Updated 1 year ago

To answer your question. I would say that Jehovah’s Witnesses do not believe that the society is our mediator. The Bible clearly states at first Timothy 2:5. “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Jesus Christ”. So yes Jesus is the mediator between mankind and our heavenly father Jehovah. Meaning that we talk to God directly and when we finish our prayer, we say: “in Jesus name amen.” Meaning that we have acknowledged that Christ died for our sins and that it’s because of him that we can even talk to God and get forgiveness. So yes Christ Jesus is mankind‘s mediator and pathway to The All Mighty Creator Jehovah God. The society. Or better yet known by Jehovah’s Witnesses as the faithful and discreet slave. Are directing the preaching work that is being done on the earth. And giving the domestics their food at the proper time as the Bible states at Matthew 24:45~47.

There are many Christian religions that I’m sure would like to believe that they are this faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed. Yet in the paragraph 46 of Matthew 24 it says “happy is that slave if his master on coming finds him doing so.” So Jesus is saying here it is the slave that he finds doing his word and will and his Fathers word and will, when he arrives, is the ones that will be the true faithful and discreet slave. Does that make sense?

Sincerely Tammie

Quote:
Profile photo for Milan Woodson
Milan Woodson
, Ordained Minister for over 30 years; child of God 25 years
Updated 2 years ago · Author has 6.6K answers and 2.7M answer views

Jesus is only the mediator of the new covenant for the 144,000 Christians who are in the new covenant. Other faithful Christians, are not in the covenant but, will inherit life on earth because of it. They still benefit from the mediatorshop of Christ by associating with and following Jesus through the remnant of the 144,000 that are alive during their respective time period. They will receive everlasting life by exercising faith in Christ, which includes listening to instructions from Christ through the remnant, specifically its Faithful and Discreet Slave.

In WatchTower World....
The 8 WBT$ GB Clowns wearing Rolex`s, work for Jesus.
They are the self proclaimed "Faithful and Discreet Slave".
Therefore...
If you follow the 8 WBT$ GB Clowns wearing Rolex`s, you`re following Jesus.

If WatchTower Reasoning doesn`t make sense to you.
You still have all your marbles and don`t belong in a Psychiatric Hospital.

"It`s another Jehovah`s Witness."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:14 pm 

Peace to you all!

I agree with dear Tams and Joe (peace to you, both!):

Quote:
I don't like not being able to respond, lol

and

Quote:
He let them get off onto the tangent

Okaaayyy?! One of the things I noticed very early on is that neither JWs with questions, most of those "fading", etc., nor most exJWs know how to talk with fully-indoctrinated JWs, and particularly elders and COs. One should know, by now, the pre-learned canned responses they're going to receive and be ready for those. It's really not that hard and especially if you remain calm and stick to the NWT and their own Watchtower propaganda. It's even easier if one let's the Master speak through one, making it HIS arguments of truth vs. one's own. In doing the latter, I got FAR more gnashing of the teeth than any of them trying to "reason" with me (because their "reasoning" was such malarkey - LOLOL!). Hence, the 14 "judicial" meetings I suffered through (although, early on, they were actually quite enjoyable, especially the looks of frustration and consternation when there was no WTBTS counter - LOLOL!). They just couldn't find anything "wrong" with what I shared with them because it was either in their Bible (which they eventually stopped opening - around meeting 7-8, I think) or in the WT.

Their initial issue was that what I was sharing from the Bible didn't always agree with WTBTS teachings. But at some point, they could see that it was the WT that didn't agree with what was in the Bible. Which led to their next issue: that I was "running ahead of the things written." When I asked, "Running ahead of the things written where??" one "elder" (who prided himself on being a nice, calm, soft-spoken man), responded very angrily, "IN THE WATCHTOWER!!" That startled the CO as much as it startled me - in my mind I was like, "Wait! What?! Isn't the BIBLE the org's so-called 'road map'?!". As you may know from me sharing about this before, the CO corrected him ("Nooo, in the Bible...") but that didn't make a bit of difference with any of them, including the CO.

Yesterday, I had a 3-hour phone call with a JW who had become inactive before I left and was for quite some time but returned a couple of years ago. Out of loneliness, I think - she and her non-JW husband (she divorced the JW one almost 20 years ago) live near the Washington/BC border and all of her friends (inactive, active JWs, or DF'd (me - LOL!) and family were down here. It was easy for them to see her when she was here but she and her husband travelled a lot once they got married and so were out of the country a lot. A few years ago, they decreased their travel and I think she began to miss her friends and so needed the "fellowship." Thus, she went back.

In talking to her (we are both VERY respectful of each other's choice to be in or out), I could feel her holding back some of the parroting responses she would most probably give someone else. She knew better - she knows exactly what I would say in return AND that I would be sharing the TRUTH with her... because we've discussed it all before (when she was inactive she had a LOT of questions, so she knows). Sadly, she has allowed herself to redrink the vomit - not all of it; she can't fully believe all of it because she is SUCH a loving person and she can see where that harlot severely lacks in that area. But, when I listened to her try to... rationalize... their existence, I just sighed inside and said a prayer for her. I greatly miss her and regardless of the JW influence, it was a LOVELY conversation all-in-all.

I truly hope she gets (back) out versus remaining "captured" (Revelation 13:30).

Hard to set free people who don't want to BE free, though.

The greatest of love and peace to you ALL, and to your dear, dear households!

Shel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:19 pm 

Quote:
One of the things I noticed very early on is that neither JWs with questions, most of those "fading", etc., nor most exJWs know how to talk with fully-indoctrinated JWs, and particularly elders and COs. One should know, by now, the pre-learned canned responses they're going to receive and be ready for those. It's really not that hard and especially if you remain calm and stick to the NWT and their own Watchtower propaganda. It's even easier if one let's the Master speak through one, making it HIS arguments of truth vs. one's own.

I agree completely.

Quote:
Hard to set free people who don't want to BE free, though.

Most of them don’t realize they are captive. Even a pretty cage is still a cage, though. Too bad.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:32 am 

Quote:
Hard to set free people who don't want to BE free, though.....Shelby

Some people don`t care about Right or Wrong.
It`s about what`s in it for them.
Find out what the reward for them is...And...
You`ll know why they chose to do the wrong thing.