xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:18 pm 

To the Household of God and all those who go with, may you all have peace, you and your households!

A night ago I was given a dream and then woken up to receive the meaning, both of which I am to share here, first dream, then meaning and assignment resulting from both.

Very early Monday morning, I awoke from a dream that included two former JW friends, J and Q, whom my ex and I were VERY close to when we were JWs. Of all the JWs left behind, these are among those I miss most - they were like a brother and sister to me. In the dream, the 3 of us were going on a trip abroad; however, we had never discussed the plans - it was just that we were going and we knew it was with each other. We were now able to speak to one another but hadn't spoken yet because I was DF'd. I felt we needed to discuss departure plans so I went to their "church" to tell them we need to have everything packed, ready the next Sunday evening for the 11am next Monday departure (as with the upcoming trip to Egypt with Justmom and FinalCall, et al.). When I arrived, the church was full of people, all of whom moved away as I entered. Only Jackie and Quentin stood where they were, look at me and then tentatively greeting me. None of the others looked at or spoke to me. Apparently, it was okay to do so now, but J and Q were a little uncertain because it was a new thing (I'll explain in a bit).

J was dressed a lovely, gauzy lavender bridesmaid dress and on seeing her I comment that she was "beautiful." The use of word bothered me a little, however, and I knew it wasn't her dress I meant but I couldn't remember why I the word "bothered" me. Anyway, she commented to ask me why I didn't hug Q as he had missed me SO much while we were apart. Q then came over and took me in a warm brotherly hug and I opened arms to including J. At first, she was kind of uncertain but finally stepped in and the 3 of us hugged. I got emotional but didn't cry; Q had tears, though, and J was a bit shy but seemed very relieved. We whispered our affection for and apologies to each other and how glad we were that "it" was over. The dream then ended and I woke up and looked at my clock, which showed "2:30" (am).

I then fell back asleep; however, at 2:45am (I looked at the clock), my dear Lord awoke me and told me I was to "write to the leaders of the harlot and the men of the 'Governing Body'." I immediately knew he meant the WTBTS GB, but wasn't sure who the "leaders" were - the religious institution or the secular corporation? I would find that out later. In the meantime, the letter was to:

1. State that I had been DF'd for sharing many things the WTBTS has since published (starting with the timing of the separation of the sheep and the goats).

2. State that I had not fornicated, committed adultery, theft, drunkeness, etc., or even spoken out against the WTBTS (I had told my BOE that although the Society hadn't received what I had yet, they would - I believed that at that time as I still believed they, too, were "anointed"). My "crime" had been professing to be anointed, sharing truth I had received from Christ, and confessing him as having opened my eyes (and ears).

3. Ask why... in light of the biblical account of the blind man who had been expelled after professing that Christ had given HIM sight, Christ then going and finding him, the reality of the outpouring of holy spirit, Christ recorded as saying that BOTH his sheep, whether of the little flock or of the other sheep, would hear his voice, and "last days" prophecy of prophesying by YOUNG men/women... were I and others expelled for these very same things?

4. Answer their question as to why I would write now.

I also had that question, to which my dear Lord responded, "Perhaps they will listen now." I said, "But surely, Lord, you would know if they will or won't," and then asked in my heart "I mean, why bother if they won't?" and immediately realized that it must be that they would (which is not quite accurate - I will explain further below). But that's what I initially thought and I confess I had mixed feelings about that.

My Lord then said, "A generation (and not meaning the "genera" or creation of something such that it/energy is "generated", but meaning an age of mankind) has come and gone since their sin against me (by that, he meant the sin against him by their "doing" to me and others like me at the time). Perhaps there are hearts that have softened. If so, they will be shown mercy."

I initially felt like Jonah did about Nineveh but felt my spirit immediately being cautioned to correct itself. I could not immediately correct the feeling but did feel myself conceding and begin to work on it. I then asked him how a "softening" would manifest. He didn't verbally respond but I immediately came to understand that it would be changing the practice of DF'ing, and that while the GB et al., would not respond to me as to when that would occur, it would occur and some would be shown mercy for their previous acts against us (those DF'd for witnessing to Christ - Revelation 19:10).

I also discerned that some would not, though, because even though the actual practice stops it does not stop in their HEARTS. It is ingrained and too strongly entrenched in such ones and so they don't feel remorse. As a result, they don't repent and turn around INSIDE... so as to do better "works" OUTSIDE regarding the practice... before he returns. Rather, they still have issues with those who profess Christ and receipt of holy spirit (vs. "being anointed")... and so will be among those who "deliver up brother" when the Tribulation occurs.

Those who do repent, however, and turn around, have their eyes opened and get out... are LED out... before he returns. Here's the thing, though: a few even look for those they loved but lost because of the practice, as Christ looked for the man. THESE, then, are not only shown mercy (and so may attend the "marriage feast"), but become among the CHOSEN (hence, my words to J that she "was beautiful"!), so that they surpass those who did repent (feel bad) in their hearts but didn't seek out those they took part in wronging to right the wrong. The difference is the latter did what Christ did, thus showing themselves to be "like" him.

There will be only a few of these, though, who show themselves to be like Christ and are chosen as a result, which was the shown by the large crowd in the church, but only J and Q being loving, receptive, courageous, AND repent enough to greet me, even going as far as planning a journey with me (again, we had planned the journey before we'd ever spoken about it and so before it was "officially" okay for them to do so as well as speak to me. This was because they knew its being okay was coming and they didn't want to waste what little time we had to before our trip began when it was okay, which only a week's time).

Anyway, I am to write the GB and (I now know) the various "committees", which starts the ball rolling - the "ball" being the issue of the liability of DF'g, which, per my dear Lord, has been a much greater topic of discussion since Milton Henschel, the last "OG" GB member (John Groh didn't count) died. Per my dear Lord, the man Henschel was of the "old and original" Governing Body [in his thinking], having been appointed in 1947. He said that Henschel, as a GB member appointed before 1971 (when several "new" members were appointed in anticipation of the "change" of 1972 where "committees" were formed in anticipation of the whole "GB all going to heaven in 1975" fiasco). Henschel was the hold out for much of what has now changed within the WTBTS and that since he died their legal department (aka "Coordinator's Committee") has ramped up efforts to get the current GB to stop the practice of DF'g (before a bad lawsuit ensues on the heels of the pedophilia and blood issue lawsuits). The current leaders (more of those on the Committees than on the GB, though), see the potential liability and agree. They will use the example of Christ and the blind man, then... which will hold MUCH more sway with JWs than the truth (protecting the pockets of their shareholders)... as the reason for such a drastic change as cessation of DF'g.

BUT... they won't stop [the practice of] "excommunicating". While folks will still be able to talk to/associate with folks who are "excommunicated," they will, like the RCC, still have their prohibitions as to various religious "privileges" (i.e., eldership, pioneering, partaking, working at Bethel, going to any of the higher WTBTS "schools," being married/having a Memorial in a KH, etc.). AND... they won't discourage PERSONAL marking (just won't be any announcements from the podium, etc.), which is how the hearts that DON'T change are manifested.

They will cease official "disfellowshipping," though, and so FAMILIES won't be put in positions of having to shun loved ones. In this way, lawsuits are avoided. They can say they are (finally) adhering to "scripture" as to husbands and wives ("let NO man put asunder"), parents and children ("HONOR your mother and father"/corban), and brother/sister and brother/sister. Divisions caused by DF'g will be personal, not institutional, even discouraged from the podium and in the publications (but not on personal levels)... and so lawsuits will be avoided. They will not end the practice because of love for or following Christ, however; it will be done to avoid being sued, for things like "Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress (IIED)", "Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress (NIED)" and, in some instances, even Wrongful Death (say, in the case of a murder or suicide, or both, as a result of a DF'g). And so I am to tell them that that is their lot, very expensive legal action, if they DON'T stop.

Again, those that do so in their hearts are led out, whether as chosen or guests of the marriage of the chosen, so we don't need to worry as to them - they all get life! Those whose hearts don't change, however, will stay in. Even though the official practice ceases what's in their hearts does not and so... they aren't LET out. Rather, they are allowed to REMAIN "CAPTIVE" in her... and for a VERY good reason (which satisfied my Jonah "heart"): so that they still receive her plagues... for having shared in her sins! As the prophecy states! They do NOT repent, thus, THEY do NOT escape!

I will share the letter once I've sent it. I am to send it by regular mail, email (if possible), and post it here on the public forum. Only 3 shots, true, but they won't be able to say no one told/warned them.

The greatest of love and peace to you all.

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:27 am 

May you have peace!

On the night that Shelby received this dream and its meaning, I also received a dream. (Two dreams, actually. One personal -I think just for me - though still from my Lord; and one from my Lord that is related to this topic and so to the WTS.) But I had no memory of them when Shelby phoned to share what she had received. In fact, I had no memory of even having had a dream. Not until our conversation had ended and I went back to bed. Only then did I remember that I had been dreaming; though I could not remember the content of the dream given me until I asked my Lord to remind me, and He did.

I got the sense that He was showing me some of the same event. But I did not think much more about it - and I shared it with no one - until I read this:

Quote:
Again, those that do so in their hearts are led out, whether as chosen or guests of the marriage of the chosen, so we don't need to worry as to them - they all get life! Those whose hearts don't change, however, will stay in. Even though the official practice ceases what's in their hearts does not and so... they aren't LET out. Rather, they are allowed to REMAIN "CAPTIVE" in her... and for a VERY good reason (which satisfied my Jonah "heart"): so that they still receive her plagues... for having shared in her sins! As the prophecy states! They do NOT repent, thus, THEY do NOT escape!

In my dream, I saw this great city. Futuristic looking, lots of silver-metal, platform like elevators that would climb or descend the walls. I was having a hard time (writing this) thinking of a way to properly describe the city and its location. The city was in the earth... which I mistook, thinking it was under the earth. Yet, that was not quite right, because the sky was visible overhead. It was almost as though it was built into the side of a cliff, because I could descend along that outside steel wall that was also part of the earth, but it was not a cliff.

Then I understood. The city was in the earth. As in, a part of the earth.

In any case, the city was going to be destroyed. It's destruction was imminent. The 'leader' of the city knew this, and he had a plan to escape the city and its destruction, but he did not intend to allow anyone else to escape. He intended to abandon them to the city, and I think somehow escape at their expense.

I was angry about that, about the selfishness of that and how he had led these people but intended to let them die for HIM to escape and live. I did battle with him; injuring him and destroying the platform/elevator that was his escape route. So that he was stranded and could not escape the city; and he also could not stop others who wanted to leave from escaping the city and its destruction.

I did not see the inside of this city because I never entered it; so I could only describe it from the outside. But that is the dream I received on the same night Shelby received what she shared above.

May anyone who wishes them be given ears to hear, and may anyone who wishes also hear as the Spirit and the Bride say to you, "Come!" Let anyone who thirsts, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of Life!"

May all of you and your loved ones have peace, as my Lord gives peace,
your servant, and sister, and a fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:14 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:30 pm 

Peace to both of you ladies today,

Thank you both for sharing your dreams and our Lords interpretation of them.

As to this you mentioned...

Justmom wrote:

This would help further the understanding in Revelation13 as to the fulfillment the WTBS plays out.

They are a fearsome beast that ascends "out of the earth" " in the earth" and makes those " on the earth" worship it. It appears as a Lamb/Christ being the truth but speaks or teaches from its true source of energy and that is of a dragon or our adversary. It is given authority by its true leader to kill spiritually (by disfellowshipping) ANYONE who do not bow down to it or anyone who disagrees with its doctrines or teachings.

And this...
He intended to abandon them to the city, and I think somehow escape at their expense.

This I am hearing is John 10:12,13.

They are the hired man whom the sheep do NOT belong to that they do not truly care what happens to them shown by your dream. When they see the wolf coming ( reaping what they have sown) they ABANDON the sheep and the wolf snatches and scatters them.
Those who's hearts are truly seeking Christ, he finds. Hence the account that Shelby shared of the blind man from birth who our Lord restores sight to.
John 10:16

It will be very interesting how this all plays out. Praise be to Jah and Christ for sharing these truths. And for their continued mercy upon not just us but to the next generation of those caught inside that city and being devoured daily by that beast.

Love, your sister and fellow servant of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:37 pm 

My Lord then said, "A generation (and not meaning the "genera" or creation of something such that it/energy is "generated", but meaning an age of mankind) has come and gone since their sin against me (by that, he meant the sin against him by their "doing" to me and others like me at the time). Perhaps there are hearts that have softened. If so, they will be shown mercy."

Peace to you my sister Shelby,

Perhaps as well to gather the next hour worker for his vineyard. ( a generation has come and gone) Possibly the last hour worker. All receiving the same payment or reward.

Matthew 20:1-16

Love, your sister and fellow servant of Jaheshua Mischajah, Kim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:07 pm 

Haven't popped in for a while, but this got my attention. Did you write and send this letter, yet Shelby?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:49 am 

I did, dear Skally (peace to you!) and have seen your subsequent post (on the other thread).

Peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:00 pm 

Well then, good for you Shelby. I mean that sincerely. I think how It came to Be is also fantastic.

Gumshoe!

s-Kally