xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: JW's = Vandals!?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:26 pm 

Well . . . guess what? Makes me shake my head sometimes. . . .

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/06/29/c ... l-worship/

I understand the Israelites were ordered to do this, but when were the JW's authorized to do this?

My, my . . . .

--Armando

Post subject: Re: JW's = Vandals!?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:08 am 

Mornin and peace to you brother,

Shaking head? Yes, a little bit LOL.

Well.....then " if a spade is a spade" then someone should go around and do the same to the JW.org headquarters. Heck, they'd have to go all over the world smashing down all their golden calves/ alters all over the world. THEN, without something they can see to worship, how lost would they be? Could they be any more blind and lost?

Ooh well, may mercy please be upon us all dear Father, love your sister and fellow servant of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:17 pm 

This is highly uncharacteristic of JWs.

http://www.indianz.com/News/2016/06/29/church-denies-connection-to-vandalism-at.asp
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/29/mayonhika-otomi-damaged-jehovahs-witnesses-mexico

I can't tell if it's true or not. The organization denies it, of course, but then again, they deny they have a pedophile problem, too.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:32 am 

I seriously doubt that any WT/JW was involved in this, it's uncharacteristic. It could be that an offshoot group or disgruntled/addled xJWs were involved just as several years ago such persons/groups caused difficulties in Africa. WT is not the only group to use the name Jehovah or the word Witness(es) in their title.

If it should prove true that certain JW's participated it would most likely be at their own behest, not that of WT so WT should not be blamed, rather the individuals should carry the blame in their own names.

It looks to me as though someone is trying to stir up a little hate.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:17 pm 

In WatchTower/JW World..

When a Jehovahs Witness is Caught in Criminal Activity..
Please Choose One of the Following "WBT$ Approved" Options..

1)..Deny it..
2)..Claim it`s not Watchtower Authorized..
3)..Say they`re New JWs..
4)..Say they were never Real JWs anyway..
5)..Blame the Catholics..

Blame the Catholics is My Favorite!
.........Image

...........................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:44 am 

OUTLAW wrote:
In WatchTower/JW World..

When a Jehovahs Witness is Caught in Criminal Activity..
Please Choose One of the Following "WBT$ Approved" Options..

1)..Deny it..
2)..Claim it`s not Watchtower Authorized..
3)..Say they`re New JWs..
4)..Say they were never Real JWs anyway..
5)..Blame the Catholics..

Blame the Catholics is My Favorite!
.........Image...........Image...OUTLAW

LOLOL Outlaw,

They always find "an out"

How legit I don't know for sure but I do know this, I would not be shocked. As LQ quickly noted look at what they do to hide deny and coverup pedophiles? So how much harm is there in destroying a few relics and sacred altars of others?

Peace to you all, Kim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:41 am 

Quote:
So how much harm is there in destroying a few relics and sacred altars of others?
Peace to you all, Kim

Good Morning Kim!..

Destroying items thought to be demon possessed..
Is an accepted part of "WBT$/JW Culture" in Watchtower World..
It happens all the time..

JWs believe second hand garage sale items can be demonized..
Wind chimes..ECT..Ect..ect..
A JW won`t think twice about destroying something in their possession,they believe is demon possessed..
Destroying an ancient artifact protected by the government is over the top..But..
Not out of the Question..
Jehovahs Witnesses are Not Rational People..

So How Long.......................................................I Know You Have Wind Chimes!..
Have You Been a Jehovahs Witness?...........I`ll Get Your Wind Chimes!!..

..........................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:46 am 

I hear ya dear Outlaw, the reasoning is always along the line of " demonized".

True story!

Years ago, my mom and dad at the time before they were divorced where arguing apparantly more than usual lol and they had a dining room set in the garage that my dads mom had given them. ( my gramma had to move in for a while for health issues).

My mom told my dad that the arguing was due to the demons being brought into our house/ family by way of the dining furniture so......
Made my dad cut it up and burn it in the fireplace to destroy it reasoning that it would rid the demons.

Needless to say they were still divorced a few years later.

So, not surprised at what the JWs would do and why....

Peace, your fellow servant of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:56 pm 

I've no doubt some new JWs did it (peace to you, all!). One of the things I remember about the WTBTS meetings was how much attention was paid to accounts regarding the "tearing down of the high places" and false idol destruction ("something devoted to destruction") stuff. So, I can imagine a new, indigenous convert thinking about the idols of his/her previous [form of] worship and thinking it their "duty" (and "privilege to be used by 'Jehovah'") to go and tear some stuff down.

Jehovah's Witnesses do not have regard for other peoples' beliefs, religions, etc. We all know this (winks at dear LQ - peace to you, dear brother!). They SAY they don't have a problem with others' (it's others who have a problem with them), but we all know that a lot of melarkey. I don't think I know of any other people SO high-minded that they don't even bother to whisper the word "goat" when leaving the door of someone who didn't particularly find their presence on the doorstoop a good thing or their message "a sweet melody."

They are just a bad, if not worse, than those who "make the sign of the horns" or "cross" or what ever have you when they believe someone "beneath" them, either in belief... or actuality. Which they think of everyone but themselves. There are exceptions, of course, but you only need to speak up and tell them they're wrong about something... or outright oppose them, even doing so quite mildly... to find out what they're REALLY "made of."

Those who did this, though, are probably just babes: in belief... and apparently in emotional intelligence and maturity. I mean, what idols did Christ go around tearing down? Heck, Paul stood up in the midst of a slew of them and yet, didn't topple a single one. Rather, he took advantage of their presence to share the TRUTH about God and Christ. If only the false prophets, false Christs, and wicked leaders of the WTBTS taught THEIR followers to do the same.

Ah, well...

Religion. Sucks. To "high" heaven.

Peace to you all and thank you, dear Armand (peace to you, my brother!) for sharing this!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel