xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:33 pm 

Just when we think the WatchTower couldn`t Sink any Lower in Taking Money from Children..
They surprise us.....*GAG!!*
They have a new "WBT$ Game for Children" on the OFFICIAL WatchTower Website..

.............Sophia

I couldn`t believe it was real,so I checked..
Who could be That Rotten?..Was it Photo Shopped?..
It`s real alright..
Click the Link Below..
https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/f ... /#?insight[search_id]=36cab07b-5fe7-47bc-80e4-05a7b361130f&insight[search_result_index]=0

.................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:51 pm 

I'm not surprised at ALL, dear Sher'f (peace to you, luv!). I mean, she's a SHAMELESS harlot. Not trying to put down harlots, in general - some we be deemed worthy to enter into the kingdom of God. But this one, she and her daughters... their shameLESSness is what will be their undoing.

Hell, widows (Mark 12:40; Luke 20:47) aren't safe from them so absolutely no surprise that they'll "devour" children/orphans houses, as well.

Unconscionable, yes. Wicked? Indeed. Surprising? Not in the least.

But thanks for sharing that. Those who still ARE surprised at her filth definitely need to know.

Peace to you, dear, dear friend!

YSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:07 pm 

AGuest wrote:
I'm not surprised at ALL, dear Sher'f (peace to you, luv!). I mean, she's a SHAMELESS harlot. Not trying to put down harlots, in general - some we be deemed worthy to enter into the kingdom of God. But this one, she and her daughters... their shameLESSness is what will be their undoing.

Hell, widows (Mark 12:40; Luke 20:47) aren't safe from them so absolutely no surprise that they'll "devour" children/orphans houses, as well.

Unconscionable, yes. Wicked? Indeed. Surprising? Not in the least.

But thanks for sharing that. Those who still ARE surprised at her filth definitely need to know.

Peace to you, dear, dear friend!

YSFS of Christ,

Shel

Couldn't agree with you more sis....peace to you my sister!

And dear sheriff, thank you so much for sharing this. It is yet just another way to expose her shame and utter nakedness.
So silly, these animated cartoons and characters. But the top one with the " cows grazing". Definitely looks like golden calves. And how perfectly this fits them and it is this JW.org and all it's gold and money that they and their children give to continue to use to build it up and give their devotion to.

Again, thanks for the share, your servant of our Lord Jaheshua MischaJah, Kim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:23 pm 

Good Morning!

Shelby..
After being told the WBT$ never asks for money,since you can remember..
It does come as a shock to us "Raised In`s"..
Although at this point I shouldn`t be..LOL!!

Kim..
I didn`t give the cows much thought..Golden Calves is Good..
JW Cattle is also fitting..

.How Do You Feel About The WBT$..
Guilting Money From Your Children?................................Moo..
.....Image.........Image

................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:11 am 

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING and TERRIBLE!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:43 pm 

Quote:
After being told the WBT$ never asks for money,since you can remember..

Even as a convert, I was told we would never be asked for money. Right before I left, I found out they had been going behind the scenes to ask certain individuals for money.

Look, Watchtower, you're going at this thing all wrong. Right now, spiritual greatness is determined by how many hours one puts in. Just change it to how much money one gives - that's all you gotta do. You've bombarded the sheep with so much crap, they don't know up from down right now. Strike while the iron is hot. It'll work.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:00 pm 

I hear ya sis, peace to you.

They have always asked for money from what I remember.

We would take a vote at the hall to cover all the expenses and then some for all the traveling overseers.
Medical, dental, gas, food, playtime etc....

At the circuit assemblies the brother at the concluding announcement would give a financial summary of the weekends expense and we were ALWAYS thousands in debt. Not sure how this could be when we owned the property, the building, and we were bringing our own food at the time and whatever else.
He told us all that we needed to " offset" this deficit.

That's asking for money!

And we covered info in the local needs as to donating and contributing money towards the word wide work, building, trusts, wills, etc. and double donating for the literature ( donate when we pick them up at the kh and then donate the money the householder gave us when we placed them)

I'm sure there's more. Whatever!!! She is shameless!!!

Peace to you all, Kim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:22 am 

Its not surprising. But it is totally disgusting. As stated above, she has no shame. She not only wants your money, she will solicit AND TAKE even the last quarter from a child.

The cows make me think of 'cash cows'. I would say its pretty brazen to announce the truth about themselves like that... but I don't think they're too worried about their sheep seeing them for what they truly are. Although the more brazen they get, the more opportunities they give to point out the similarities they have to the religions that they condemn; and the differences they have with what Christ did and taught.

Peace to you all,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:28 pm 

Quote:
The cows make me think of 'cash cows'.

OMG, dear Tams (peace, luv!)... I didn't even see those and YES, "cash cows"... OR, maybe even better... "golden calves" (even if they are black) - LOLOLOLOLOL!

I had to ask myself "Why in the world would they include those??" and then though, "Oh, maybe they mean to depict Patterson, NY", which is fairly rural (I thought the "Watchtower" and other building were those in Brooklyn, but maybe not?).

In truth, though, seems like they've committed a HUGE visual faux pas. I mean, the "books" look like some kind of altar, do they not? LOLOLOLOL!

Oh, my... almost brought me to tears (of laughter)! The idjits, all.

Peace, girlie!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:25 pm 

Quote:
I had to ask myself "Why in the world would they include those??"

I suspect it's because the building on the left represents Brooklyn Bethel, the one on the right depicts Patterson, and the cows and books depict Wallkill (aka Watchtower Farms).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:40 pm 

Ahhh, yes, dear LQ (peace, luv!), perhaps so. 'Though, I still say they look like black "golden calves", given the "altar"-ish look of the "books" - LOLOLOLOL!

But yes, I get your meaning.

Peace to you!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel