xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:32 pm 

FINALLY: {PROOF} "johnny the bethelite" is a hoax. Recently, jan 2, [2016] there is a tape from 6screens where he says he and his friends were at a get together/meeting discussing how messed it was for the gb to be kicking out older bethelites, namely MILDRED BARR, Bro Barrs wife, along with other anointed bethelites....then i find this! from johnnys number one fan!!:
http://masonemerson.freeyellow.com/chri ... id347.html
Quote:
JANUARY 12, 2010 UPDATE: JOHNNY THE
BETHELITE'S REVELATIONS!

JOHN (JACK) BARR GOT UPSET OVER SURVEILLANCE: He says there are now 3 main Gov Body members of the 7 total who are wielding the most power. He said Governing Body member John (or Jack) Barr who died not long ago was the “last voice of reasoning” on the Governing Body. When alive Brother Barr became extremely upset at learning the extent to which Jehovah’s Witnesses are now being put under surveillance by the Watchtower. Without Barr around now things seem really turned upside down.

THE COMMANDERS DISRESPECTED BARR’S WIFE: Barr was so upset to learn of what the Commanders were up to that Johnny said he exclaimed that if they were going to do that then they might as well be putting a bug in every Watchtower magazine they sent to people to know what they were saying in their homes; also Barr intensely regretted the Watchtower Society had come down to this. Johnny spoke with Brother Barr, who was very approachable and much loved, from time to time and he said Brother Barr also wept often after his beloved wife (Mildred) passed away. Like himself she too had partaken of the Memorial (Last Supper) emblems and so was one of the Anointed.

LOOKING DOWN THEIR NOSE: Yet, even though anointed and a Governing Body member’s wife, when she tried to ask questions, the “Dark” side (doubtlessly meaning the main three on the Governing Body in charge of the organization and headquarters with a hand from their secretive Service Department) had her to shut up. They considered her a feisty spitfire, but all the same a nobody athough feisty, just a woman.

_
Here in this tape, you hear him speak of her as if she is there at bethel, now! Yet, above, 5 years aho, he says "she too passed":[https://soundcloud.com/rick-fearon/johnny-the-bethelite-jan2-2016-30-minutes-into-program]

Thoughts?

Mine are, that it has taken me much time to research this and other exjw scams and frauds; just as diligently as i did for wtbts scams and frauds and corruption and crime. It is very satisfying to be able, now, to show, with proof from his own mouth, that it is indeed a hoax. How will he ever be able to explain this away? I'm in there now and I shook the room up by posting this. I don't care. TRUTH MUST PRE-VAIL.

s-Kally

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:21 pm 

Please forgive my candor, dear Skals (peace to you!), but I'm not sure a topic such as this will find much of an audience here.

Althoughhhh... it might not BE for those who read/post (openly) here, in which case I say "Welcome and peace" to our visitors (aka "lurkers"). I would also say no need to hide - but we all know what that would be worth.

Anyway, thank YOU for sharing that and peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shel, who's not sure she fully understands the extensive post-member need to be concerned with the petty inner workings of the cult that is the WTBTS. Lies using "Jehovah" and Christ, which lead people to hide themselves from their own flesh and close the door of their tender compassion on strangers... hell, their own brothers... yes. Get why THAT should be a concern. But that they have inner conflict and run on politics like any other religion... nope, don't get the concern, there...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:49 pm 

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Well, isn't this special, with a capital S?:

BETHEL UPDATE JAN. 17 Watchtower Critic Barbara Anderson talks with
WATCHTOWER INSIDER "JOHNNY THE BETHELITE ABOUT THE 100 PLUS OLDER BETHELITES BEING THROWN OUT OF BETHEL! Listen in to recorded call [[https://soundcloud.com/rick-fearon/jan-16-2016-johnny-the-bethelite-watchtower-insider-host-his-radio-program-from-brooklyn-ny]]

BTW, the kh on 423 Columbia street in brooklyn, where it said many bethelites attend, could use some funds. What a dump!

She actually sounds giddy. Like when Evans got to talk to Morris the Clown. She can't believe she's actually talking to johnny the bethelite!! ::)) //;) It is so much fun, anymore.

s-Kally, waggin'

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:16 pm 

What Do We Know About Johnny the Bethelite?:

He works and lives at Watchtower Headquarters..
He`s done the Six Screens Show for Years..
He`s in his 20`s..
He works in the IT department..
His voice is very recognizable..
He`s escaped detection by Watchtower Security the entire time..
They Can`t Find Him!!..

.....WE CAN`T FIND THE S.O.B!!..............................HEH-HEH-HEH!!..
Image..Image

One More "Johnny the Bethelite" Clue..
"Johnny the Bethelite" has a Cat..

We Cant Find "Johnny The Bethelite`s"..
........ FRIGGIN CAT EITHER!!........................................HEH-HEH-HEH!!..
.Image..Image

.................Image...OUTLAW