xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:00 am 

Where is the video with Jackson in it? I sure want to see that. They the Governing Body should be so ashamed of themselves and its amazing that more rank and file JW's don't see what liars they are. But then do they even know about this Australian Royal Commision thing?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:23 am 

Jakke Control has posted it up in two parts here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erWV8YnTFto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:49 am 

I've been watching both parts of his evidence for the past few hours. I feel completely sickened and disgusted.

Loz x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:37 am 

I know, Loz; he gave me a stomach ache last night.

Here's a quote from the first part:

Angus: Do you see yourselves (GB) as Jehovah God's spokespeople on earth?

Geoff: That, I think, would seem to be quite presumptuous, to say that we are the only spokesperson that God is using. The scriptures clearly show that someone could act in harmony with God's spirit...

(Hold up here. Is he about to say that JW's are not the only true religion?)

.....in giving comfort and help in the congregations.

(Ohhhhhhhhhh. bubble burst)

He said when a matter comes up for consideration they:
1. pray
2. read bible
3. vote

How is that any different than what anyone in the churches would do?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:09 am 

::)) ::)) ::)) ::))
Quote:
He blinks a lot when he`s really nervous..
If Eyelids were Wings he would have left the ground a number of times..

So funny.

I opened up my youtube, and did commentary throughout, as I witnessed the sheer bullshe-ite coming out one of the holes on his body, if any are so inclined: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhzR9g8BxK8

My overall grade on the interrogation, ten being most in favor of how it all went: 7

Imagine for a moment it was Lett. BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:43 pm 

Courtesy of Ubertoecho on Another Forum..
Thanks Umbertoecho!

Quote:
Hello people. Straight after the commission ended today within minutes, the phone rang. It was one of the people who are working on it. Firstly she established if I was alright and did I want to talk.

I said I was too tired and unhappy that Geoffrey Jackson managed to do some preaching....She said they were aware of that. Then I said.."You know he was lying don't you, he was lying about the role of the GB in many subtle ways and not so subtle ways?" ............."Oh we knew that all along,we had the documents right here with us". I then said...." You do realize he is one of seven men who vote on policy and they don't sit around prayerfully as Jackson maintained, they just vote and sometimes the deciding factor is perhaps one vote?" She said she knew that too, and for me not to be too worried about the commission being fooled, for they were not fooled at all.

I asked her if she really thought for one minute that the society is feeling bad about the plight of sexually molested children? And " You do know this is all about money don't you?".....Yes, she said they all knew it was about showing a façade of decency and holding onto money.

I said that since the commission, many people are coming forward and what did this mean to the RC. She said this was expected and that everyone would be contacted and helped, and that all information would be kept for use later on......

She was lovely and her words were not empty. She reminded me that I must not think it is over and that there is a long way to go. She has started the processes that I will go through but with tremendous support.

I just thought it might help someone here who may be in Australia and is considering some action, even a small action.......not to be afraid. You will be treated very well and they will believe you.....OH!!!! Dear old Geoff made a few enemies today when he talked about a mother grooming her child to accuse the father of molestation....They thought it a dirty cheap shot..!.....Umbertoecho

........................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:39 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
He blinks a lot when he`s really nervous..
If Eyelids were Wings he would have left the ground a number of times..

I thought that was hilarious too! Just trying to picture the size those things would have to be for him to have liftoff. Is it wrong for us to make of this : )

Guardians Of Doctrine

Pope Francis just used this phrase. Someone on youtube said it was a masonic term, the word 'guardian'.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:37 pm 

Video Clips of Australia Royal Investigation into Jehovah's WItnesses
Click the Link below:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... zSqaiI12JD

............................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:56 am 

I haven't finished watching Mr. Jackson's testimony. I'm only about 40 minutes in. The first 40 minutes, though, is very telling. It offers an insight into how things work that is very damaging to the claim of the GB being the "faithful and discreet slave". First, the GB appoints its own members, while Matt 24:45-47 shows that Christ appoints the "slave". That's quite telling.

A phrase I've never heard before is "Guardians of Doctrine." It's not in any literature. I checked in the WT Library CD and couldn't find the phrase. I searched through the Bible, however, and found this.

Galatians 3:23-25: "However, before the faith arrived, we were being guarded under law, being handed over into custody, looking to the faith that was about to be revealed. So the Law became our guardian leading to Christ, so that we might be declared righteous through faith. But now that the faith has arrived, we are no longer under a guardian."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:15 am 

I haven't watched it all yet as my eye is still recovering from surgery but so far I am disgusted but not surprised. They are liars and deceivers and like their Father the Devil not Christ or Jehovah.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:25 am 

Actually, they are JUST like "Jehovah", the FALSE god... false prophets and false christs THEY are... serve, dear Zoe (mornin' and peace to you, dear sister!). But you are right, they absolutely are NOT like Christ. HIS mouth would NEVER utter such double-tongued, double-spoken BS.

Peace to you... and speedy recovery!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:27 am 

GREAT verses, dear LQ!

Peace to you and your dear household!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:41 pm 

Peace to you, LQ.

One important question to ask is: According to the biblical text in Matthew, When is the Faithful and Discreet Slave "appointed"? Before or after the return of the master?

Again, peace to you.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:00 pm 

Quote:
Has anyone hear re-watched that last day? The part where Justice McClellan is asking Mr Jackson if he feels that this Royal Commission is a sincere effort to make some good changes in policy...?
And does Mr Jackson feel it would be worth it to put a collective effort, along with other organizations to compensate or find means of redress, for the victims of child sexual abuse?
Have a look and see what response is elicited by such questions directed at GB member Jackson.

For......Jackson could hardly say no could he? He could only say they would consider it at the very least. Then he was up against a wall and had to more or less agree that it would more than consider it......this "working alongside other organizations (and religions) to make reparation.
Those were not empty little questions people. They were perfectly prepared questions, which at the time seemed to me to be naive..Then I realised due to my emotions I had missed the point.

This was a part of the sworn testimony by a GB member, who is in control of millions of lives.....

Have a look at Angus Stewart as well. Look at how, whilst Jackson is giving his homily to the world,............Angus Stewart turns his back to him and searches documents...........Mr GB representative for God on earth, full of holy something.................Loses his concentration!!!!
How dare Stewart turn his back!! The nerve of this little upstart for not respecting him...!!

Jackson is so unravelled that he asks if they can hear him or even see him.........Of course they can hear and see him. It's just that they don't care about his status. They, the people of the RC are caring about the victims, not some well turned out executive with a gleaming superior attitude that is interchanged with sycophantic, pandering to the "superior authorities" approach.
Jackson is not used to treatment. He is not used to the casual approach of Angus, indeed, if Angus was a baptised witness.., he would take him to task for insubordination at the very next meeting.
Ah!! But he can't. Because Angus Rhodes Scholar Stewart, is not in awe and never could be in awe of such man swollen with pride and sitting, hand superstitiously clutching the Silver something as he gibbers sympathetic nothings to the RC. Angus is not impressed, Justice McClellan is sick of hearing about Jackson sick father, the woman lawyer is not intimidated........no one is. And that is the point. There are no lowly beings in this room. Those who have played God are the ones who stand to lose so much.................status.

..............................Umbertoecho

...................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:18 pm 

It was quite clear where McClellan was going. Even more transparent where Jackson wish he were going...out of that room and back to the arms of Mother, safe away from Satans Org here on earth. hahahaha

Simply, all the judge needed to hear was that, yes, wt is on board with being part of the collective of churches/clergy that are processing setting up COMPENSATION FOR ALL VICTIMS. And Jackson knew full well those lawyers would kick the crap out of him under that table he was sitting on, if he gave a firm answer of yes.

As I watched and listened meticulously to his replies, it was clear the Commision MUST SUMMONS EACH GB MEMBER, INDIVIDUALLY AND THEN COLLECTIVELY. Could you imagine?? The contradictions would be all that filled the room. No one would be able to 'breathe'. roflolol oh, what a glorious day that would be. Until and if it never occurs...it is all I will ever dream of and about.

Question to GB now is: HOW MUCH MONEY ARE YOU GOING TO BE INVESTING FOR REPARATIONS, AS IS BEING SUGGESTED AT ROYAL COMM HEARING TO THE LEADERS OF YOUR ORGANIZATION?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next