xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Watching CNN...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:38 pm 

The monday morning session is live streaming now; elder Ron de Rooy on the stand already po'ing the counselor. The elders believed the girl, but could do nothing because of her father's word against hers. But still did not go to police.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:14 pm 

ataloa wrote:
Quote:
still looking for any mention of which angels
are bringing his luggage

: ) Wheels......

Can we at least take up a collection for him some shoes?

YUP wheels, no baggage aloud! LoL...

And dear At, maybe not even any shoes. Remembering the verse ( not verbatim) that if your eye causes you to stumble, to cut it out. Better to enter the kingdom " one eyed" than to go two eyes into Gehenna.
So I'm guessin NO shoes are a better trade off. :) peace to you all truly, love your sister in Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:40 am 

Quote:
So I'm guessin NO shoes are a better trade off.

Well, when you put it like that.........and I've just read that 'earthing' is very good for you too. : )

This is a quote from Angus Stewart from Day 6 of the RC hearing:

Quote:
We wrote to the lawyers acting for Jehovah’s Witnesses in Australia and asked if their client would procure a statement from Mr. (Geoffrey) Jackson and make him available as a witness. The reply that was received was that Mr. Jackson was in Australia for private, compassionate reasons, and also that since the governing body was not involved in the implementation and administration of policies and procedures in relation to child sexual abuse, he would not be able to give relevant evidence.

The Royal Commission left the matter at that point but subsequently came to the view that Mr. Jackson‘s evidence would likely be useful for this hearing, particularly in relation to the formulation of policies and procedures by the governing body and the possibility for change of policies and procedures for the future.

We therefore wrote last week asking whether the lawyers for the Jehovah’s Witnesses in Australia would accept service of a summons on Mr. Jackson. The reply that was received reiterated that for reasons of compassion related to why Mr. Jackson was in the country, it would, as it was put, be unconscionable for him to be required to be prepared to give evidence and to give that evidence.

THAT is what those men consider to be UNCONSCIONABLE? Oh, the blindness and hypocrisy. Do they not really know WHO their clients are? I really do get upset listening to this junk; but I can't seem to stop either. I would hate to miss these little gems. So what are they saying? That the GB FORMULATES the policies, but how they are carried out has nothing to do with them?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:06 pm 

they are blind to child sexual abuse
they are blind to destroying lives through shunning

but offer them a hot dog
and they'll scream and pull their hair out and wear sackcloth
then prattle on about blood and integrity,
even at point of a spear
they would rather die
than eat that hot dog

that may sound ridiculous
but if Candace Conti had reported Kendrick for eating blood sausage
instead of child sexual abuse
would she have met any resistance from the Jehovah corporations?

"For whenever people of the nations that do not have law do by nature the things of the law . . . They are the very ones who demonstrate the matter of the law to be written in their hearts" (Romans 2:14-15)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:12 pm 

SO true, dear Wheels (peace to you!). Their priorities are beyond screwed up. But that's because they are blind, however, to anything, everything, and everyone that does not have their (active) "mark" on them.

Not a JW? Then it's entirely okay to be abused by men (and women)... physically, emotionally, spiritually... sexually...

Been beaten and robbed (or molested and raped)? Well, you can just go right on and rot in the street... if you're not showing their "mark."

Need something in order to stay alive? Food? Clothing? Shelter? A cup of water? ... Blood? Don't look at US: YOU (or your child) are/is not OUR problem.

Say, what? One of "ours" did harm to YOU? Well, if HE did it, he's not one of OURS and so HE'S not our problem, EITHER.

NOTHING is OUR problem. Well, okay, 'cept when ya'll start scrimpin' on them magazine placements and donations. In THAT case, we will MAKE it our problem to get it FROM you. So, don't give us no excuses (like you need your money to take care of your parent(s), child(ren)... self. Your WELL-being... and theirs'... is not OUR problem). That corban is OURS, though, 'cuz "Jehovah" SAYS so, so you'd better GIVE it... else "Jehovah's" gonna have sumthin' to say about it. Say, what? You're NOT going to give it? No, "Jehovah" isn't going to strike you dead. Not yet, anyway. In the meantime, he's given US authority to "kill" you, instead. So get yer arse outta here - you're dead to US!

(Gawd, it took me HOW long to see this melarkey?? I should hang my head in shame. Just due to the blatant hypocrisy, false christianity, and overall BS...).

Peace to you, dear Wheels (and you, too, dear At)!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:58 pm 

I haven't had the time to watch these things, but I've followed some of the threads on the other site. I'm not sure much good will come out of this. The consensus so far is that JW policy makers will comply with mandatory reporting (well, duh, they say they do that today.) But if reporting isn't mandatory? The thick-headed JWs have no compassion for anyone outside their group, so will keep it quiet unless the law demands otherwise. If man feels their actions are reprehensible, imagine how God feels?

Let every person be in subjection to the superior authorities, for there is no authority except by God; the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God. Therefore, whoever opposes the authority has taken a stand against the arrangement of God; those who have taken a stand against it will bring judgment against themselves. - Rom 13:1,2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:44 am 

Oh, its funny that Toole quoted that same passage last night to prove what good citizens they were. lol.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:53 am 

Also, I missed most of the after lunch session because they put me to sleep, but O'Brien was told he misled them about Geoff Jackson's role in something or other. I will have to listen to the rest later. I think I heard them say they were going to check back in 2 1/2 years to see what changes the JW's have made. :8O

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:39 pm 

i stopped in my tracks during the baptismal questions in 1990
and only MOUTHED the word "yes" to the second question
because the first question raised an unexpected alarm
yet i LET IT PASS and became an obedient piece of scum

Yeah, Shelby, i too am ashamed to say
i WATCHED them destroy two dozen publishers' lives in 1993
and i FORGAVE them and quietly cleaned up their mess,
i WATCHED them destroy many more lives over the next decade
yet still i FORGAVE them each and every time
even though i spirited away victims to other congregations

i share (present tense) in their bloodguilt
because my silence SUSTAINED their systematic destruction of innocents
so
i EXPECT my reward in full to be
the same as theirs --- death,
no everlasting life, no paradise,
i EARNED this coming death
so any life i receive after Armageddon would be truly
UNDESERVED kindness
and i do not expect or demand such a thing from God

any good i do now
costs ME, i have to put out, i spend my own resources
no compensation, no reward
now, later, or ever
i accept my fate

any good i do now
is NOT to save my former fellow cult members
but help them realize they were as wrong as me
so that the prophecy is fulfilled
"they will beat themselves in lamentation"
and then we die

whereas elders and pioneers and all the other putzes tell God
"i put in so many hours (arms crossed, foot tapping).
You OWE me everlasting life now. Gimme."

"For whenever people of the nations that do not have law do by nature the things of the law . . . They are the very ones who demonstrate the matter of the law to be written in their hearts" (Romans 2:14-15)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:37 pm 

I hear you, dear, dear Wheels (peace to you!)... and I totally agree with you: I, too, bear that bloodguilt. BUT... praise JAH... there is a SAVIOR, His Son, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH). I have been redeemed by that One and thus I now belong to HIM. And THAT is why I can no longer engage in, consent to, condone, or stand silently by as to the LIES they tell in order to "shut up the kingdom of the heavens" before others! Indeed, as Christ said, they:

"... travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when (they) have succeeded, make them twice as much a child of Gehenna as (they) are." Matthew 23:13'15

I was once one of "them." I can not only not be a part of that any longer or ever again, but I MUST speak against it, whenever and wherever I can/am led (by the Spirit) to do so. No matter WHO it is. They may not like what I have to share, but I will no longer be responsible for the bloodguilt of others. I owe for those I misled before, regardless of whether they actually went in, too (and certainly if they did!) because I LIED on the MOST HOLY One of Israel! And on His spirit (as to what it does/doesn't do/can/cannot do, etc.). How can I "pay" for that error?

I can't. However... there is UNdeserved kindness... mercy... available to me, if I choose to accept it. I DO choose... and because of it even being available, I LOVE the One who granted it to me. So, telling folks about HIM... and what he shares with ME... is a small... very small... tiny... minute... "price" to pay, IMHO. I pay it, readily and willingly, and accept the "curse(s)" that come along with. Matthew 5:10-12 Indeed, the very ones I used to run with "into the same low sink of debauchery" TAUGHT me how to do so.

That same "redemption" is available to you, dear one. I know... "never get caught up with (a) religion, again!" Nor should you. Christ, however, is not a religion. Following him... is not a religion. FAITH in him... and his promises... is not a religion. It is a very personal, one on one relationship between two persons who (have) love (for) each other. That really is all there is to it. Love. Abundantly and surpassingly.

Thanks for sharing your heart's abundance, dear Wheels... and peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:40 am 

Quote:
Published: 6:31 pm, Wednesday, 5 August 2015
The commission was due to conclude its hearings into the Jehovah's Witnesses on Wednesday but Justice McClellan said he will now call Geoffrey Jackson, a senior member of the church's governing body in New York who is currently in Australia, to appear next week.

To Read More..
Click the Link below:
http://www.skynews.com.au/news/national ... wn4S1.dpuf

.......................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:09 am 

Good, that they will call one of the GB members. They should not be able to stand aloof of the whole thing. An untouchable... but at the top end of a caste system, not the bottom.

Even though i don't think they're much more than figureheads. But seeing that might help someone or a couple someones have a few doubts about the 'channel' their god is supposed to be using.

Peace to you!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:38 am 

WBT$ GB "Rock Star" Pope,Geoffrey Jackson..
.................TAKES THE STAND..

................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:49 am 

lol. Hey, that is something I've been wondering about since the hearing started. I noticed that all the JW's did their swearing in on the bible, and that others just chose the affirmation. Gosh, I would have thought it would be the other way around. I thought we were taught not to swear by anything.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:09 pm 

Quote:
I thought we were taught not to swear by anything.....ataloa

As a JW Kid,I was taught not to Swear on the Bible..Never knew why back then..
What I did know was,as long as I agreed to it..
I knew my mom would shut up..

Jehovah!..Blah-blah-blah!..
Satan!..Blah-blah-blah!..
Don`t Swear on the Bible!..Blah-blah-blah!

........................Image...OUTLAW

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next