xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 3:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:04 pm 

THE WATCHTOWER (STUDY EDITION) MARCH 2015
Questions From Readers

Quote:
In the past, our publications often mentioned types and antitypes, but in recent years they have seldom done so. Why is that?

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magaz ... antitypes/

Quote:
TYPE:
The passover lamb sacrificed in ancient Israel was a type.—Num. 9:2
ANTITYPE:
Paul identified Christ as “our Passover lamb.”—1 Cor. 5:7

The Watchtower of September 15, 1950, defined a “type” and an “antitype” this way: “A type is an image or representation of something that will come to pass at some future time. The antitype is the reality of the thing which the type represents. The type may properly be called a shadow; the antitype, the reality.”

Many years ago, our publications stated that such faithful men and women as Deborah, Elihu, Jephthah, Job, Rahab, and Rebekah, as well as many others, were really types, or shadows, of either the anointed or the “great crowd.” (Rev. 7:9) For example, Jephthah, Job, and Rebekah were thought to represent the anointed, while Deborah and Rahab were said to foreshadow the great crowd. However, in recent years we have not drawn such comparisons. Why not?

The Scriptures do indicate that some individuals mentioned in the Bible served as types of something greater. As recorded at Galatians 4:21-31, the apostle Paul mentions “a symbolic drama” involving two women. Hagar, Abraham’s slave girl, represented or corresponded to literal Israel, which was bound to Jehovah by the Mosaic Law. But Sarah, “the free woman,” symbolized God’s wife, the heavenly part of his organization. In his letter to the Hebrews, Paul links king-priest Melchizedek to Jesus, highlighting specific similarities between the two. (Heb. 6:20; 7:1-3) Further, Paul compares Isaiah and his sons to Jesus and his anointed followers. (Heb. 2:13, 14) Paul was writing under inspiration; thus, we gladly accept what he says about these types.

However, even where the Bible indicates that someone is a type of someone else, we should not conclude that every detail or incident in the life of the type is a picture of something greater. For example, although Paul tells us that Melchizedek is a type of Jesus, Paul says nothing about the fact that on one occasion Melchizedek brought out bread and wine for Abraham to enjoy after he had defeated four kings. Hence, there is no Scriptural basis for finding a hidden meaning in that incident.—Gen. 14:1, 18.

Some writers in the centuries after Christ’s death fell into a trap—they saw types everywhere. Describing the teachings of Origen, Ambrose, and Jerome, The International Standard Bible Encyclopaedia explains: “They sought for types, and of course found them, in every incident and event, however trivial, recorded in Scripture. Even the most simple and commonplace circumstance was thought to conceal within itself the most recondite [hidden] truth . . . , even in the number of fish caught by the disciples on the night the risen Saviour appeared to them—how much some have tried to make of that number, 153!”

Augustine of Hippo commented extensively on the account where we read that Jesus fed about 5,000 men with five barley loaves and two fish. Since barley was considered to be inferior to wheat, Augustine concluded that the five loaves must represent the five books of Moses (the inferior “barley” representing the supposed inferiority of the “Old Testament”). And the two fish? For some reason he likened them to a king and a priest. Another scholar fond of looking for types and antitypes asserted that Jacob’s purchase of Esau’s birthright with a bowl of red stew represented Jesus’ purchase of the heavenly inheritance for mankind with his red blood!

If such interpretations seem far-fetched, you can understand the dilemma. Humans cannot know which Bible accounts are shadows of things to come and which are not. The clearest course is this: Where the Scriptures teach that an individual, an event, or an object is typical of something else, we accept it as such. Otherwise, we ought to be reluctant to assign an antitypical application to a certain person or account if there is no specific Scriptural basis for doing so.

How, then, can we benefit from the events and examples found in the Scriptures? At Romans 15:4, we read the apostle Paul’s words: “All the things that were written beforehand were written for our instruction, so that through our endurance and through the comfort from the Scriptures we might have hope.” Paul was saying that his anointed brothers in the first century could learn powerful lessons from the events that were recorded in the Scriptures. However, God’s people in every generation, whether of the anointed or of the “other sheep,” whether living in “the last days” or not, could benefit—and have benefited—from the lessons taught in “all the things that were written beforehand.”—John 10:16; 2 Tim. 3:1.

Instead of viewing most of these accounts as finding their application to only one class, whether the anointed or the great crowd, and to only one time period, God’s people of either class and from any time period can apply to themselves many of the lessons the accounts teach us. Thus, for example, we need not limit the application of the book of Job to the experiences the anointed endured during World War I. Many of God’s servants, both men and women, both of the anointed and of the great crowd, have undergone experiences such as Job faced and “have seen the outcome Jehovah gave, that Jehovah is very tender in affection and merciful.”—Jas. 5:11.

Consider: In our congregations today, do we not find older women as loyal as Deborah, fine young elders as wise as Elihu, courageous pioneers as zealous as Jephthah, and faithful men and women as patient as Job? How grateful we are that Jehovah preserved the record of “all the things that were written beforehand,” so that “through the comfort from the Scriptures we might have hope”!

So for these reasons our publications in recent years have emphasized the lessons we can learn from Bible accounts instead of trying to find typical and antitypical patterns and fulfillments.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:13 pm 

Quote:
In the past, our publications often mentioned types and antitypes, but in recent years they have seldom done so. Why is that?

I think THIS question, posed by WTBTS, is a good one to ask....

WTBTS, point blank. Instead of reading their answer to such, I'd much rather HEAR THEIR VOICES, "providing fine spiritual food, in due season", unlike strawberries.

I may try to cover that insane video too about valuable things jehovah would love for you to fork over. Let's see how far I get w/ this issue though.

Incidently, just want to share a post i read in relation; from here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/2 ... ched-ideas

Quote:
And just like that, with a small "Questions from Readers" article, an entire "generation" of false-hoods has been swept up under the carpet, never to be heard from again. From now on, it will only be spoken about has as if it were speculation and rumours that the rank and file pulled out of thin air, and of course the GB never REALLY meant to imply this and that with types and anti-types. Just like the 1995 article washed away decades of the "Generation of 1914 that would not pass away", so this article washes away the types and anti-types convoluted BS. People under 25 probably won't even miss it or even fully comprehend how HUGE such an article is.

I am 35, almost 36 years old. I grew up attending ENDLESS book study groups in homes of much older ones who lived thru so much, and hearing and studying and comparing older publications concerning types and anti-types from ol' Oracle Freddie Franz was common place in the 1980's. Now? Freddie Franz has been reduced from being the Org's once great "Oracle" to a footnote in WT history along with Knorr; a bat-shit crazy senile old preacher spouting off that the sky is falling - Soon! and that probably had dementia.

Incredible.....just.....incredible. I didn't think anything could top the "Overlapping Generations" thing for me, but this just might have done it, because it effects literally EVERYTHING. Everything in WT-La-La-Land is symbolic, type vs anti-type nonsense. WT writers could make anything mean anything they wanted with "types and anti-types." Now what are they going to do? All that's right, I forgot, "Obey us or DIE. The GB has spoken. Nevermind those Rolex wearing geezers behind the teleprompter."

My jaw is on the floor. What charlatans!

__
It, is, pretty, Amazing!, right? :8O

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:08 pm 

Idjits. I need to respond, dear Skals (peace to you, luv!), but to "them":

Quote:
Many years ago, our publications stated that such faithful men and women as Deborah, Elihu, Jephthah, Job, Rahab, and Rebekah, as well as many others, were really types, or shadows, of either the anointed or the “great crowd.” (Rev. 7:9) For example, Jephthah, Job, and Rebekah were thought to represent the anointed, while Deborah and Rahab were said to foreshadow the great crowd. However, in recent years we have not drawn such comparisons. Why not?

Well, let's see: had "you" been LED BY GOD'S (HOLY) SPIRIT... you wouldn't have made "comparison" in the first place, but spoke in TRUTH. "You," though, do not KNOW the truth... because you do not KNOW... the TRUTH. John 14:6

Quote:
In his letter to the Hebrews, Paul links king-priest Melchizedek to Jesus, highlighting specific similarities between the two. (Heb. 6:20; 7:1-3) Further, Paul compares Isaiah and his sons to Jesus and his anointed followers. (Heb. 2:13, 14) Paul was writing under inspiration; thus, we gladly accept what he says about these types.

Ummmm... Paul... didn't write the letter to the Hebrews. The writer of "John," whom we know as "Lazarus"... wrote it. Again, "you" would KNOW that, had you be taught by a TRUE anointing (one with holy spirit). 1 John 2:26, 27

However, even where the Bible indicates that someone is a type of someone else, we should not conclude that every detail or incident in the life of the type is a picture of something greater. For example, although Paul tells us that Melchizedek is a type of Jesus, Paul says nothing about the fact that on one occasion Melchizedek brought out bread and wine for Abraham to enjoy after he had defeated four kings. Hence, there is no Scriptural basis for finding a hidden meaning in that incident.—Gen. 14:1, 18.

OMG... SERIOUSLY?? And so, what about:

"For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them." John 6:55, 56

"[Jesus] took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.” Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins." Matthew 26:26-28

Quote:
Some writers in the centuries after Christ’s death fell into a trap—they saw types everywhere. Describing the teachings of Origen, Ambrose, and Jerome, The International Standard Bible Encyclopaedia explains: “They sought for types, and of course found them, in every incident and event, however trivial, recorded in Scripture. Even the most simple and commonplace circumstance was thought to conceal within itself the most recondite [hidden] truth . . . , even in the number of fish caught by the disciples on the night the risen Saviour appeared to them—how much some have tried to make of that number, 153!”

Red herring: here, you ignorant people - we'll throw out something that SOUNDS "intelligent" so's you don't know we're REALLY just BSing and deflecting from the actual question... and our inexplicable change from our former course. We can't explain it, dazzle you with our brilliance... well, at least not honestly and rationally... so we're just gonna baffle youse wit (some more) BS.

Quote:
Augustine of Hippo commented extensively on the account where we read that Jesus fed about 5,000 men with five barley loaves and two fish. Since barley was considered to be inferior to wheat, Augustine concluded that the five loaves must represent the five books of Moses (the inferior “barley” representing the supposed inferiority of the “Old Testament”). And the two fish? For some reason he likened them to a king and a priest.

But it's okay for US... to feed some "millenial" melarkey about "times, times, and a half times"... and how if you look at it long enough, your eyes'll cross... and THEN... you WILL SEE... no, no, not the glory of God. You will SEE... how it "adds" up to "1914"! What, you can't SEE that... yet??

Quote:
Another scholar fond of looking for types and antitypes asserted that Jacob’s purchase of Esau’s birthright with a bowl of red stew represented Jesus’ purchase of the heavenly inheritance for mankind with his red blood!

Ummm... that scholar would be right. No, no, no need to 'splain why you don't know THAT...

Quote:
If such interpretations seem far-fetched, you can understand the dilemma. Humans cannot know which Bible accounts are shadows of things to come and which are not.

Au contrare! Those who have the mind of CHRIST... CERTAINLY can! That was WHOLE POINT of giving his Body various GIFTS! Oh, wait, wait... the gifts "ceased," didn't they? That wouldn't be because YOU don't HAVE any... would it? So they ceased... for YOU? Yes, indeed, that's EXACTLY why [they've ceased for YOU]. But they continue and will continue... until that which is COMPLETE, Christ HIMSELF... arrives. Well, at least, that's what PAUL said. Too bad you don't understand what he MEANT.

Quote:
The clearest course is this: Where the Scriptures teach that an individual, an event, or an object is typical of something else, we accept it as such. Otherwise, we ought to be reluctant to assign an antitypical application to a certain person or account if there is no specific Scriptural basis for doing so.

Well, unless... there's a HOLY SPIRIT basis for doing so. But, then, you wouldn't know anything about that, would'ja?

Quote:
How, then, can we benefit from the events and examples found in the Scriptures? At Romans 15:4, we read the apostle Paul’s words: “All the things that were written beforehand were written for our instruction, so that through our endurance and through the comfort from the Scriptures we might have hope.” Paul was saying that his anointed brothers in the first century could learn powerful lessons from the events that were recorded in the Scriptures. However, God’s people in every generation, whether of the anointed or of the “other sheep,” whether living in “the last days” or not, could benefit—and have benefited—from the lessons taught in “all the things that were written beforehand.”—John 10:16; 2 Tim. 3:1.

ORRRrrrrrr... they could listen to the One God TOLD them to listen to (Matthew 17:5. And THAT One said (wait, gotta get it from THEIR bible...):

“You are searching the Scriptures because you think that you will have everlasting life by means of them; and these are the very ones that bear witness about me. And yet you do not want to come to me so that you may have life." John 5:39. 40

Thankfully, he followed up with an explanation as to WHY they don't: they're not LIKE or FROM him:

"I do not accept glory from men, but I well know that you do not have the love of God in you."

Ooooh. Ka-POW!

Quote:
Instead of viewing most of these accounts as finding their application to only one class, whether the anointed or the great crowd, and to only one time period, God’s people of either class and from any time period can apply to themselves many of the lessons the accounts teach us. Thus, for example, we need not limit the application of the book of Job to the experiences the anointed endured during World War I. Many of God’s servants, both men and women, both of the anointed and of the great crowd, have undergone experiences such as Job faced and “have seen the outcome Jehovah gave, that Jehovah is very tender in affection and merciful.”—Jas. 5:11.

OMG. THIS, dear ones, is the reason for the FALSE "reasoning"!!!! It's a SET UP. LOOK at what they've PUBLISHED:

Instead of viewing most of these accounts as finding their application to only one class, whether the anointed or the great crowd, and to only one time period, God’s people of either class and from any time period can apply to themselves many of the lessons the accounts teach us.

So... what? So... we may soon see an end to the "anointed" class of Jehovah's Witnesses. Despite more than a century of teaching about that group dwindling down, it has been GROWING. How can they justify that? They can't. We know they can't. They can only... get rid of it. NO ONE eats or drinks... because NO ONE is "anointed"... at least of those left/under age, what... 70? 80? 100+?

Consider: In our congregations today, do we not find older women as loyal as Deborah, fine young elders as wise as Elihu, courageous pioneers as zealous as Jephthah, and faithful men and women as patient as Job? How grateful we are that Jehovah preserved the record of “all the things that were written beforehand,” so that “through the comfort from the Scriptures we might have hope”!

Don't let the last sentence fool you: the punch... is in the consideration: "there's NO difference between the old and young!" (anymore). OR... perhaps they're using this to say there's no difference... as to age... for the "anointed" (of their members).

Quote:
So for these reasons our publications in recent years have emphasized the lessons we can learn from Bible accounts instead of trying to find typical and antitypical patterns and fulfillments.

Oh, BS! The stuff above has absolutely NOTHING to do with the change. The CHANGE... is because so MUCH of what you've "found" to be typical/antitypical [patterns] and PARTICULARLY "fulfillments"... HAVE BEEN WRONG. DEAD wrong. Including THIS, two separate hopes and so two separate "observances" as to the body and blood of Christ. You can't CONTINUE with the lie (it's had SO many holes blown into it!)... and rather than say, "We were wrong AND we're not who we SAY we are..." you are continuing on your path. To mislead... IF possible... EVEN the anointed:

"Ahh, now, dear Sister Miserable, I know you FEEL like you should partake, but there's no harm in you NOT doing so. You may not be 'anointed', but you're NO different than Old Sister "Been Waiting Since 1918" over there! No, no, it's not because you're YOUNG that I'm saying this - I just want you to know that 'Jehovah' loves you BOTH, whether you partake or NOT. Eating his flesh and drinking his blood is really not THAT big of a deal! No, REALLY! Remember, YOU have life IN YOURSELF, so you don't NEED to partake. Old Sister, though, well, she was born in 1917 and so, while she wasn't alive in 1914... or 1915... or 1916... nor was she of an age when she was born to have recognized Christ when he appointed US at his FDS... she KNOWS someone... who knows someone... who knows someone... who was born in 1890 (her mom) and so WAS alive in 1914... AND was of an age to recognize Christ when he appoint US as his FDS! So, there... you SEE? NO difference between you, me, or Old Sister Waiting But About to Keel Over! Nothing for you to worry about at ALL! Now, go on back to your husband and stop bothering the 'brothers' with silly questions about whether you should partake or not, and how you 'feel' when the bread and wine pass by you. We GOT'CHU, girl, we GOT'CHU!"

Utter... idjits. Make my stomach ache. IDJITS.

Sorry, dear ones. Had to get THAT "out" of my heart's "abundance." Would'a ate me up, for sure, had I held it in.

Thanks, dear Skals, for the opportunity.

Peace to you all and to your dear, dear households!

A slave of Christ, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH),

SA

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:36 pm 

Well, frankly Shells, I thought of you when I read the sewage spill. I had a strong hunch you would address the mess! It is stunning, how they don't seem to get any of this toxic waste on 'themSELVES' either. It's as if they are teflon. //;)

Now, if you don't mind and are feeling up to it, how about feedback on my call here? I actually managed to cover both items with one call. Here is one comment from the vid already:

Quote:
HOLY F---K!!!!! TO ANYONE WATCHING THIS.. AT 20:30 THE SISTER OFFERS HER "ENGAGEMENT RING" TO THE SOCIETY..AND THEY WANT IT!!! :O
THAT JUST BLEW MY MIND..GREAT CALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfDsj7rWZC4

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:56 pm 

Eating his flesh and drinking his blood is really not THAT big of a deal! No, REALLY! Remember, YOU have life IN YOURSELF, so you don't NEED to partake. Old Sister, though, well, she was born in 1917 and so, while she wasn't alive in 1914... or 1915... or 1916... nor was she of an age when she was born to have recognized Christ when he appointed US at his FDS... she KNOWS someone... who knows someone... who knows someone... who was born in 1890 (her mom) and so WAS alive in 1914... AND was of an age to recognize Christ when he appoint US as his FDS...

Even though NONE of us were even born yet.....

So, there... you SEE? NO difference between you, me, or Old Sister Waiting But About to Keel Over! Nothing for you to worry about at ALL! Now, go on back to your husband and stop bothering the 'brothers' with silly questions about whether you should partake or not, and how you 'feel' when the bread and wine pass by you. We GOT'CHU, girl, we GOT'CHU!"

Ooh man ooh man....this is so crazy!

But they continually drink this koolaid! This nonsense makes more sense to them than the truth which they don't want.

Thanks for sharing and the breakdown, and the video call Skalls!

Love and peace, your sister and fellow servant of Jaheshua MischaJah, Kim

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:12 pm 

Quote:

OMG... SERIOUSLY?? And so, what about:

"For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them." John 6:55, 56

"[Jesus] took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.” Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins." Matthew 26:26-28

Yes, thank you for saying that! I read that paragraph, and wondered if I had misunderstood what I had read or what they were trying to say. What in the world are they talking about? What about Christ offering the bread and wine that are His body and blood?

It was so... well... "OMG... SERIOUSLY??" (to quote you, lol)... that I assumed I did not understand what they meant. Which is what they do, I know, and so I should know better. They EXPECT their members to assume that there is something wrong with them (the members) when something they (the wts) write makes no sense.

There is a way to know if something makes sense or not... and that is to ask and listen to Christ.

Quote:

Yeah... because there are NOT TWO CLASSES. So both men and women, both of the anointed and of the great crowd... can undergo experiences such as Job faced (type-anti-type of the anointed, according to the wts)... BECAUSE THERE ARE NOT TWO CLASSES of CHRISTIANS. The events... and so also the lessons - apply to ANYONE who is in Christ. How can they have thought Job did not apply to all people with faith in Christ, and God?

But instead of allowing people to even begin to listen to Christ and His word... and so come to learn the truth of this matter (that there is only ONE 'class' of Christian - one hope; one faith; one flock) they go ahead and give the people 'permission' to experience events and learn the lessons applied to EITHER class. The people drink the 'dirty' water given them, thinking it sustains them, and then don't seek the clean PURE water that Christ gives.

Quote:
Quote:

OMG. THIS, dear ones, is the reason for the FALSE "reasoning"!!!! It's a SET UP. LOOK at what they've PUBLISHED:

Quote:
Instead of viewing most of these accounts as finding their application [u]to only one class[/u], whether the anointed or the great crowd, and to only one time period, God’s people of either class and from any time period can apply to themselves many of the lessons the accounts teach us.

Quote:
So... what? So... we may soon see an end to the "anointed" class of Jehovah's Witnesses. Despite more than a century of teaching about that group dwindling down, it has been GROWING. How can they justify that? They can't. We know they can't. They can only... get rid of it. NO ONE eats or drinks... because NO ONE is "anointed"... at least of those left/under age, what... 70? 80? 100+?

Oh wait! I didn't understand what you wrote on the first read. I only remembered that my Lord had told me that their type-anti-type examples do not support a two class/two hope system. That the actual type-anti-type examples support ONE hope, instead. I thought that must be why they were getting rid of it. But yes, it IS a set up!

By this new teaching (if I am understanding correctly)... those who currently consider themselves anointed, applying the events and learning the lessons of the type-anti-type 'anointed' (from the wts former teachings)... can now consider (and come to believe/accept) that experiencing these events and learning these lessons does not mean or confirm they, themselves, are anointed. Because the experiences and lessons for the anointed can be applied equally to the 'earthly' class.

Leading then to what you have said, where the anointed are 'ended' (and so also partaking - the daily sacrifice/constant feature - is finished), and those who currently claim an anointing can be led into accepting that they are not actually anointed... and my Lord just told me... those who are around the few partakers can more easily dismiss their claim of being anointed.

So those who are partaking now will be able to STOP. My Lord reminded me just now that this has already happened once before. Many of those who were partaking at the earlier Memorial celebrations stopped partaking after the wts announced who (they falsely claimed) was the great crowd, and that the great crowd had the earthly hope. The announcement of the wts convinced them that they were NOT anointed, and so NOT being called as brothers of Christ. This entire thing was just written about in their watchtower magazines, too. Either the same magazine as the article from the OP, or the one just before or after it.

So the past example (of people who thought they should partake, but upon direction from the wts/fds, they humbly realized that they were not of that 'class') is already in everyone's head.

(Also, from what I have read (correction... from what I heard the elder say at the memorial) if you have even a smidgen of doubt that you have the heavenly hope... then you can know that you do not have the heavenly hope, that you instead have the earthly hope. Just a smidgen of doubt is all it takes, and their teachings - including these new ones - are DESIGNED to give those with a 'heavenly hope' all manner of doubt!)

Sad. Very sad.

May you have peace, and may all those who wish them be given ears to hear as the Spirit and the Bride say to you, "Come... take the free gift of the water of Life!" And may all who wish and all who thirst, "Come!"

Your servant, and sister, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:05 pm 

Quote:
So both men and women, both of the anointed and of the great crowd... can undergo experiences such as Job faced (type-anti-type of the anointed, according to the wts)... BECAUSE THERE ARE NOT TWO CLASSES of CHRISTIANS

We must not forget, dear Tams (peace, luv!), that there is NO distinction between: the great crowd ARE ANOINTED, too! They are those chosen out of EVERY nation, tribe, tongue, and people. There IS a distinction between the 144,000 and the "great crowd"... but ONLY to the extent the former hail from ISRAEL. The "great crowd" (of people from EVERY nation, etc.) are ALSO "chosen"... receive holy spirit, and thus, are ALSO anointed. Not trying to offend, but just clarify, luv.

But this:

Quote:
By this new teaching (if I am understanding correctly)... those who currently consider themselves anointed, applying the events and learning the lessons of the type-anti-type 'anointed' (from the wts former teachings)... can now consider (and come to believe/accept) that experiencing these events and learning these lessons does not mean or confirm they, themselves, are anointed. Because the experiences and lessons for the anointed can be applied equally to the 'earthly' class.

You GOT it, sistah!! They are throwing out a HUGE pile of stinkin' melarkey... in order to PREPARE their members for what's coming next! True, it may not come right away (think, 1975), but when it DOES, they've paved the way to say, "Wait, we SAID..." such and so!

Goodness ME, the... what... deceit? Or perhaps just plain ol' ignorance. Which is to be expected. The FALSE priests and FALSE scribes, etc., have ALWAYS lied to Israel... and, sadly, Israel... has always LOVED it.

Too bad... too bad.

Peace, my dear sister. To you and to your dear household!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel, off the take a looksee at /listen to dear Skals (peace, luv!) video....

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:19 pm 

Listening to dear Skally (Peace, luv... and "good show", thus far - you GO, girl!). Something I overlooked and my dear Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH), reminded me of. He asked me:

"Was not the man Job anointed, child?"

Ummmmm... given what's written at Job 1:8-10; 2:3... anyone with ANY modicum of intelligence would HAVE to say... yes. Yes, he was.

Off to listen to more!

Peace to you, dear Skalls!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:49 pm 

Quote:
“… the elders… all the people that know YOU… can give you the ‘best’ answer…”

NOT “give you the TRUTH”… but give you the “best” answer (peace to you, all!)... which for THEM… is whatever melarkey furthers THEIR interests... THEIR mission… and the will and designs of THEIR father.

And I truly understand where you want to go with this, dear Skals (peace, luv!), but a system where folks don’t have to WAIT to pose their questions?? What, exactly, are YOU... THINKING... Girl?? You KNOW they need that extra time. They need it so as to (1) come up with some more BS; or (2) blow you off completely. C’mon, now, girl…

My thoughts otherwise, though? Besides "good for YOU, Skalls", I have to be honest and say that We have different agendas, you and I. So, just like I wouldn’t want you to try and…. how do I say… “take issue” with what I share (unless you TRULY can and, if so, bring it, luv!)… I don’t want to comment and undermine YOUR “task.” To each one’s master they will stand or fall. I think it’s safe to say we don’t serve the same master. MY master, however, has not directed me to oppose you or what you are [trying to] do. Rather, he has said to ME, as to YOU:

“He that is not against you… is FOR you.”

And so, although we may have different agendas… we are in total agreement that the "harlot" that rides on the back of the WTBTS... is a filthy, dirty, disgusting thing. Yes? And so, while you agree that it is for one reason and I another, bottom line is... she's a filthy, sluty, harlot... her paramours are thieves, plunderers, and murderers.... and the one that both take their power from... is a BEAST. Untames, wild... and ready to tear to shreds any that come within its grasp. Young AND old. "Anointed" OR "great crowd." They don't discriminate in their filth.

Agreed?

So, you keep doing you, dear lady; I've no reason to oppose you. But I cannot encourage you. NOT because I take issue with what you're doing - I do not. But because it is not the work given ME... and so I must keep MY face toward the One who is leading ME... so as to listen to what he says "I" am to "do."

And trying to get those who don't WANT to see... see... is not what I am to do. MY assignment... is to the Household of God, Israel, and all those who go with.

Do you, dear, dear Skalls... and do not think I have ANY problem with it; I do NOT, nor do I believe anyone here has. I hope you can receive that.

Peace to you, luvvie… and to your entire household. Truly.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:52 pm 

Quote:
We must not forget, dear Tams (peace, luv!), that there is NO distinction between: the great crowd ARE ANOINTED, too! They are those chosen out of EVERY nation, tribe, tongue, and people. There IS a distinction between the 144,000 and the "great crowd"... but ONLY to the extent the former hail from ISRAEL. The "great crowd" (of people from EVERY nation, etc.) are ALSO "chosen"... receive holy spirit, and thus, are ALSO anointed. Not trying to offend, but just clarify, luv.

Oh yes. And NO offense taken at all. I do know that the 144000 (from the 12 tribes of Israel) AND the Great Crowd (from every tribe and nation and people, including anyone else from Israel who did not make up the 144 000) are both anointed.

I was speaking as to their belief... but it does read as though I am giving CREDENCE to their (false) belief. I did NOT mean to do that, lol, so thank you for clarifying what I wrote!

Sorry if I confused anyone by that.

Peace also to you,
your servant, and sister, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:55 pm 

A thought... in response to the gentleman's comment about calling "if you can't find an answer... in the publications." Ummmmmm... which "publications" would that be? I mean, I can find all manner of things in the WTBTS' publications... that they NOW say is different. "New light," etc.

What THEN? Oh, yeah, that's right: more... melarkey.

The stuff's deep, dear ones... and ever rising. Hell, it overflowed the shores decades ago. Gonna drown some folks sooner or later.

Peace!

A slave of Christ.

Shel(lamar), who really IS going to pass out, now, as the cold meds have kicked in and it took me almost 10 tries just to type the word, "thought." Time to go nite-nite...

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:59 pm 

Thanks for clarifying luv (dear tec, peace to you!), and I KNEW you knew that wasn't the case, but... well, ya'll know me: when it comes to these things, I have an enormous time letting it just "slide." I am SO afraid (not in a fearful way, but in a concern out of love way), that someone will come here, read something, and take it as "truth"... and we had the chance to set the record straight... and didn't. Didn't think it was "that big of a deal."

It's a big deal, luv, I know you know. HONKIN' big - LOL!

Peace!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel (okay, now I'm REALLY gonna log off, shut down, and shut my eyes. REALLY.)

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:36 am 

Quote:
(Also, from what I have read (correction... from what I heard the elder say at the memorial) if you have even a smidgen of doubt that you have the heavenly hope... then you can know that you do not have the heavenly hope, that you instead have the earthly hope. Just a smidgen of doubt is all it takes, and their teachings - including these new ones - are DESIGNED to give those with a 'heavenly hope' all manner of doubt!)

Not that I have already received it or am already made perfect, but I am pressing on to see if I may also lay hold on that for which Christ Jesus selected me. 13 Brothers, I do not yet consider myself as having taken hold of it; but one thing is certain: Forgetting the things behind and stretching forward to the things ahead, 14 I am pressing on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God by means of Christ Jesus. 15 Therefore, let those of us who are mature be of this mental attitude, and if you are mentally inclined otherwise in any respect, God will reveal the above attitude to you. 16 At any rate, to the extent we have made progress, let us go on walking orderly in this same course.
- Phil 3:12-15

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:11 am 

Quote:
if you are mentally inclined otherwise in any respect, God will reveal the above attitude to you.

Leaving, great verse! The exact opposite of what the speaker/wts teaches.

Peace to you,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:56 am 

Thx for the feedback.

Quote:
What, exactly, are YOU... THINKING...

I'm thinking people need to hear these clowns , verbatim. So I BAIT. I'm well aware of what I'm doing, strategically. Also, rarely does ANY answer, to ANY question, satisfy me, fully. I must continue until I am satisfied. I want the listeners to HEAR that I am trying to get THE GUYS ON THE PHONE to admit they know it's a sound idea to provide a forum, such as what I describe in the tape, but continue to ....ACT AS IF! It's all very strategic Shelby. Bottom line is: there is no sound reason/excuse, in the tech world we live in today, NOT TO HAVE THESE FEATURES ALREADY INSTALLED..FOR THE PURPOSES I LAY OUT TO THE MAN ON PHONE.

I've deemed the remainder of your 'comments', as opposed to feedback on the issues in the tape, which I thank you for and appreciate, are null and void, to Me and My State of Being. O-