xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:44 pm 

The WBT$ has become "So Brazen",they don`t even hide what they do anymore..
I used to say the WBT$ is a Real Estate Business,Disguised as a Religion..
Now they openly advertise their Real Estate Business..

Quote:
Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.
Brooklyn Real Estate Office
25 Columbia Heights
Brooklyn, New York 11201
(718) 560-5001 Phone
(718) 560-5002 Fax
brooklynRE@jw.org
Copyright © 2015 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania. TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY POLICY

Click The Link Below to View the WBT$ Real Estate Web Site:
https://www.watchtowerbrooklynrealestate.com/
..........................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:19 pm 

Peace to you all... and PLEASE... ANYONE... who still has family in this harlot... SEND them this information with a link to this site. Don't worry about whether they WANT the information or not... or whether they'll read what you send. That's not YOUR concern - YOU will at least be TRYING to sound a warning. If they listen... WONDERFUL. If they don't... they'll have no one to blame but themselves (remember the old WTBTS teaching about "warning" others and "bloodguilt"??).

Of particular note is the information on the "About Us" page, especially the little diddy about how one has to "sign a confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement"... BEFORE they can view a property:

http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac60 ... 4wj8mz.jpg

What's that saying about people who hide nothing? Or is it people who have nothing to hide?

Those poor, poor people. All their money just to make the shareholders of a real estate holding company filthy rich. Where, pray TELL, is Christ is ANY of this??

Too bad... too bad...

THANK you, dear Sher'f (peace, luv!) for sharing this!

Peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:17 pm 

Hey (((Shelby!)))..

Quote:
Of particular note is the information on the "About Us" page, especially the little diddy about how one has to "sign a confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement"... BEFORE they can view a property:

Good catch,I missed that..
The WBT$ goes to Great Lengths to hide anything they consider damaging..
Like how much money they`re making off of "Real Estate" JWs have Paid For with Donations..
Quote:
Those poor, poor people. All their money just to make the shareholders of a real estate holding company filthy rich. Where, pray TELL, is Christ is ANY of this??

I`ve got a pretty good idea about what Jesus would do..
If He Visited Watchtower/JW World Head Quarters..
...............................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:21 pm 

I don't even know what to say. I think you said it.

Quote:
All their money just to make the shareholders of a real estate holding company filthy rich.

Just sad.

Thanks for posting it Outlaw.... oh, and for the reminder of what Christ did with regard to those who had turned His Father's house into a market, for their OWN profit, all the while stealing from the 'sheep'.

Peace to you both, and to all,
your servant, and sister, and a slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:29 pm 

Quote:
oh, and for the reminder of what Christ did with regard to those who had turned His Father's house into a market, for their OWN profit, all the while stealing from the 'sheep'.....Tammy

............Image

.................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:56 pm 

Quote:
how much money they`re making off of "Real Estate" JWs have Paid For with Donations...

Okkaayyyy, dear Sher'f (again, peace to you, dear one!)??

There's GOT to be some law against that. Well, there should be. There IS, scripturally-speaking (Leviticus 6:4; Jeremiah 22:17; Ezekiel 22:12). And there certainly is, spiritually-speaking (Revelation 22:15). I don't think there's any secular law against it, though; rather, I think the Constitutional right to "freedom of religion," literally ALLOWS this kind of thing to occur. I mean, so long as people WANT to give their money to a false god... or other people acting as spokespersons for such, well...

AND... since the WTBTS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit... they don't pay taxes on ANY of it: on the donations received, on the real estate purchased... OR on the sales proceeds/capital gains from any real estate they SELL. Nope, just make money... without lifting a finger and completely untaxed... had over fist.

Ohhh, this makes me sick to my stomach. If anyone believes these folks (behind the "business" of the WTBTS) are anything but atheists, they are truly fooling themselves. Only someone who believes there is NO God... and thus, NO recompense at ALL for this kind of melarkey would be a knowing part of it. And I have NO doubt they know:

"Foolish?? They're stupid fools, those so-called believers in (a) God! They're too STUPID to trust with their own money. So, let's take the idiots for all they have and will give us! Who can/will stop us? God?? There IS NO God!"

That, dear ones, is the ONLY way someone can do these things and not have an inkling of bad conscience about it. Which they don't. And they're not limited to the WTBTS.

Ah, well... "If anyone is meant for captivity, he will go into captivity." I guess if anyone is meant to be played for a fool... s/he will be played for a fool. I just wish it wasn't such... well-meaning... people, y'know?

Too bad... too bad...

A slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:59 pm 

Wait... what?

They don't even pay taxes on the profits that they make from real estate sales?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:19 pm 

Peace to you all this evening,

Dear Outlaw, thank you so much for sharing this. Forwarding it to my brother NOW. He is an elder (At least I think he still is) in the org.

And it truly is wonderful hearing from you. Hope all is good with you!

Ooh me ooh my! They continually show who breathes power into them as this beast that ascends out of the earth.

Truly sad! My heart breaks for these poor folks enslaved by them. Although they are proving it is truly what they want, still my prayers are continually for mercy and forgiveness upon them.

Love your sister and fellow slave of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:53 pm 

Quote:
And it truly is wonderful hearing from you. Hope all is good with you!.....Kim

Hey Kim!..
Thanks I`m doing well..

..........................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:41 pm 

Nope, dear Tams (peace to you, luv! ):

Quote:
"As long as a 501(c)(3) corporation maintains its eligibility as a tax-exempt organization, it will not have to pay tax on any profits.

"Entities organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code are generally exempt from most forms of federal income tax, which includes income and capital gains tax on stock dividends and gains on sales. As long as the 501(c)(3) corporation maintains its eligibility as a tax-exempt organization, it will not have to pay tax on any profits."

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/t ... 14769.html

Seriously, chile'. They don't. Please don't think lawyers are anti-religion. Scientists may be anti-religion. Lawyers, however, albeit vastly atheist, are all FOR religion. And this is but one reason why: legal loopholes like "charitable" organizations, the primary type of which are... religions. One of THE quickest and easiest ways to wealth.

S'why some on another forum had problems with ME: figured I was nuthin but yet another charlatan out to scam folks. "Sell" some more lies "in the name of God." Or Jesus. Well, Jah'eShua. Totallyunderstandable.

But in addition to not starting some new religion/church thing, this is why I can't be a lawyer: very slippery slope to the dark side. I need to know the law, yes. How to understand/interpret it. Will come in handy one day. "Practicing" it, though? Might as well join up with the "magic-practicing" priests, et al.

Peace, my sister!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:49 am 

Morning and peace ya'll,

Shel thanks for sharing these details as to the tax exempt benefits. ( peace sista :))

Interesting, now....

WATCHTOWER Real Estate???

What happened to the day when spiritual food at the proper time came through the pages of the watchtower???

I see their food is $$$$$$$ now. So clear where their attention is focused. Things on the earth instead of on the Kingdom!

Jus a thought I wanted to share,
Love, your and fellow servant of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:11 am 

AGuest wrote:
Nope, dear Tams (peace to you, luv! ):

Quote:
"As long as a 501(c)(3) corporation maintains its eligibility as a tax-exempt organization, it will not have to pay tax on any profits.

"Entities organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code are generally exempt from most forms of federal income tax, which includes income and capital gains tax on stock dividends and gains on sales. As long as the 501(c)(3) corporation maintains its eligibility as a tax-exempt organization, it will not have to pay tax on any profits."

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/t ... 14769.html

Seriously, chile'. They don't. Please don't think lawyers are anti-religion. Scientists may be anti-religion. Lawyers, however, albeit vastly atheist, are all FOR religion. And this is but one reason why: legal loopholes like "charitable" organizations, the primary type of which are... religions. One of THE quickest and easiest ways to wealth.

S'why some on another forum had problems with ME: figured I was nuthin but yet another charlatan out to scam folks. "Sell" some more lies "in the name of God." Or Jesus. Well, Jah'eShua. Totallyunderstandable.

But in addition to not starting some new religion/church thing, this is why I can't be a lawyer: very slippery slope to the dark side. I need to know the law, yes. How to understand/interpret it. Will come in handy one day. "Practicing" it, though? Might as well join up with the "magic-practicing" priests, et al.

Peace, my sister!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

Unbelievable.

I want to ask HOW can people NOT see through that? But I know how: they cannot see. They are blind. They have put their faith in false christs, in false prophets, the wolves in sheep's clothing. Who care nothing at all for them or for their children. That is so sad for them. So sad.

Why would the wts not be laughing, unconcerned about doing more and more blatant things that show who they truly are from (the world and its god), and who they truly are not from (Christ and His God), when they know the sheep will just keep handing over their money, their children, their time, their faith, their very lives.

I have no doubt that your knowledge of the law will be useful, Shelby. It already is just in being able to understand what is behind some things, and you certainly help the rest of us out who do not have that knowledge.

Peace to you,
your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:33 am 

Quote:
I see their food is $$$$$$$ now.

Oh, it's ALWAYS been that, dear 'Mom (peace, luv!). Remember, they used to SELL those "publications." Used the profits to buy... wait for it... real estate (remember those 25 pages of RE in the middle of the "Proclaimers'" book, girl!).

Nuthin' new under the sun, my sister... absolutely nuthin' new. Just less... mmmmm... covert, now. Still hiding stuff from the sheep, yes, but not as much. No need - as dear tec (peace, luv!) shared, the sheep are blind. Wouldn't see a stone... hell, a boulder... if it was right in front over them. Would stumble right over it. Oh, wait... that's EXACTLY what they do:

Psalm 118:22, 23
Matthew 21:43, 44
Romans 9:33
1 Peter 2:4-8

Again, to whomever is to go off into captivity...

Too bad... too bad...

Peace, dear sisters... to you and to your households!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:07 pm 

Sent the link to my (elder) son who's still very much trapped inside. We can only hope...

Peace
Loz x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:09 pm 

AGuest wrote:
Quote:
I see their food is $$$$$$$ now.

Oh, it's ALWAYS been that, dear 'Mom (peace, luv!). Remember, they used to SELL those "publications." Used the profits to buy... wait for it... real estate (remember those 25 pages of RE in the middle of the "Proclaimers'" book, girl!).

Nuthin' new under the sun, my sister... absolutely nuthin' new. Just less... mmmmm... covert, now. Still hiding stuff from the sheep, yes, but not as much. No need - as dear tec (peace, luv!) shared, the sheep are blind. Wouldn't see a stone... hell, a boulder... if it was right in front over them. Would stumble right over it. Oh, wait... that's EXACTLY what they do:

Psalm 118:22, 23
Matthew 21:43, 44
Romans 9:33
1 Peter 2:4-8

Again, to whomever is to go off into captivity...

Too bad... too bad...

Peace, dear sisters... to you and to your households!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

Shel, I realize it always has been this way, it is this title " Watchtower Real Estate" title now that is truly so blatant and as you said " less covert" that is disgusting.

Using this name watchtower this way now when they have always used the watchtower as something so sacred and where the newest " new light" and "food at the proper time" came from. That was what I was referring to. I should have clarified.

Thanks for sharing girl, peace and love to you, your sister in Christ, Kim