xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:29 pm 

http://appellatecases.courtinfo.ca.gov/search/case/dockets.cfm?dist=1&doc_id=2025979&doc_no=A136641

Quote:
(Signed Published) The judgment against defendants on the negligence count is affirmed. The judgment against Watchtower on the cause of action for punitive damages is reversed with directions to enter judgment for Watchtower on punitive damages. The parties are to bear their own costs on appeal.

I was unsure what this meant so I called my atty and he filled me in: She won the case originally. WTBTS appealed the amount. She has lost the appeal. WTBTS won the appeal. IT IS STILL A VICTORY FOR THE VICTIMS. It is not a "false story" as LETT stood there and proclaimed to the sheep.

Of course, not many will understand this concept, that it is still a victory. She always said, from the start, it was not about money.

V FOR VICTORY! g:)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:47 pm 

Your Right sKally..

It`s a WIN!..

....................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:20 pm 

Don't get me wrong, please. THIS IS A VICTORY. She won what they asked for on negligence.. She lost the PUNITIVE DAMAGES. That is what was being appealed. In legal terms, yes, WTBTS WON the appeals portion. BUT SHE HAS WON THE CASE.

Now we wait and WITNESS what JEHOVAH'S WATCHTOWER is going to do with their policy on child abuse and reporting. AND SEE WWHAT TYPE OF RESTRUCTURING THEY DO WITH THEIR REPORTING POLICIES.

IT'S A GOOD DAY PEOPLE!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:43 pm 

Let me say this in the aftermath: I was not aware that in order to go after him in civil court she had to agree NOT to press charges and go through a criminal trial;thus a conviction and jail.

When I read this, I knew clowns had their hands all over the case and it was doomed from that point on. And as Witnessed, it really was about the money. I WOULD HAVE MADE SURE THERE WAS AN ARREST, CHARGES, TRIAL, CONVICTION, PRISON, DEATH.

But oh yeah...exjws know what their doing with these victims. Go forth...........

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:03 pm 

{ ;) }