xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:35 pm 

Just in from Barbara Anderson..

Quote:
ATTENTION: Angela Montgomery, the JW "Mommy Molester" found guilty this Friday afternoon of 6 counts of child rape

Andrea Montgomery was found guilty as charged on each of the 6 charges of child rape of her biological son, Alan Von Webb, the oldest boy of four children. Today, many media people were there in the courtroom for the first time since the trial started.The verdict came in about 3:30 p.m. which took time for the judge to read, etc., so I learned about it at 4 p.m. when the father of the four children, now young adults, called us. One of the children has Down's Syndrome, and it's difficult to imagine, but he also was raped since a child by his mother.

Angela Montgomery is a good-looking woman. Her photo in the paper when charged two years ago was terrible. When she testified she went into the JW mode of speaking - very controlled, articulate and she sounded as if she was highly educated. The defense brought up the JW religion many times and so did Angela Montgomery. She said her former husband was behind all the charges. She never raped her son. What happened next would make for an amazing movie that is if you want to go to an X-rated one.

A very relieved Barbara Anderson

Thanks Barbara!!..
..................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:14 pm 

Quote:
One of the children has Down's Syndrome, and it's difficult to imagine, but he also was raped since a child by his mother.

..................Image

....................................................................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:40 pm 

I feel kinda sorry that the issue of child molestation didn't jump out at me here, dear Sher'f (peace to you!), as much as this:

Quote:
When she testified she went into the JW mode of speaking - very controlled, articulate and she sounded as if she was highly educated.

Oh, the flashbacks... to SO many uneducated (i.e., left school at 8th grade or after RELUCTANTLY finishing... high school)... people... who talk AS IF they "know"... yet do NOT know that much of what comes out of them could be refuted by a 4th grader, let alone an 8th grader. The WTBTS has those people believing they are actually educated... based SOLELY upon what they receive from the WTBTS publications... and in the WTBTS "classroom." So MANY blind... yet, thinking they have all manner of insight.

My heart goes out to these people for this thing, among others. Truly, they know NOT what they do... because most of them don't TRULY know "Jack." OR JAH. OR Christ.

Again, sorry that this is what peaked MY interest here. As for the other, men AND women have been taking advantage of children... ad one another... almost since the beginning. That a great deal of it is now coming to the fore is wonderful now that it's ILLEGAL. Hasn't always been... and isn't. everywhere.

Peace to you... ALL!

A slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:07 pm 

Quote:
Oh, the flashbacks... to SO many uneducated (i.e., left school at 8th grade or after RELUCTANTLY finishing... high school)... people... who talk AS IF they "know"... yet do NOT know that much of what comes out of them could be refuted by a 4th grader, let alone an 8th grader. The WTBTS has those people believing they are actually educated... based SOLELY upon what they receive from the WTBTS publications... and in the WTBTS "classroom." So MANY blind... yet, thinking they have all manner of insight......Shelby

Good morning Shelby!..

How many times have we seen examples of that??!!..
It`s an epidemic in Watchtower World,I would say most JW`s are like that..
A lot of JWs don`t leave that WBT$ mindset,when they leave the WBT$..
What really is irritating..
Is most of them don`t get along with people who actually do have an education..

A good example of that would be..
Some of the attacks I`ve seen on you,simply because "your a believer/have faith"..
Your attackers string together a few $20.00 words,from a $2.00 dictionary..
So they can Repetitiously give you their 2 Cent opinion,about "How You Should Believe"..
Plus..
They magnify their obvious lack of intelligence,by never shutting up..

Image..Image

For those of you who don`t know me..
"I`m Not a Believer,I have No Faith"

................................Image...OUTLAW