xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:13 pm 

Mail OnLine
Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe 'enjoys specially-arranged baptism service in Broadmoor after becoming a Jehovah's Witness'

Serial killer Peter Sutcliffe, 68, was jailed for life for murdering 13 women
Held at Broadmoor since being diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia
Sutcliffe was befriended over the last 15 years by Jehovah’s Witnesses
Reportedly attends bi-weekly bible study classes and practices the religion
Has now been baptised in private room by two 'brothers' in special service

By Keiligh Baker for MailOnline
Published: 01:57 GMT, 8 February 2015 | Updated: 08:42 GMT, 8 February 2015

The Yorkshire Ripper has enjoyed a specially-arranged baptism service in Broadmoor after becoming a Jehovah's witness.
Peter Sutcliffe, 68, who was jailed for murdering 13 women, was recently baptised in a pool in a private room at the high security hospital

The serial killer has been a practicing Jehovah's Witness for several years and holds bi-weekly bible study classes.
Earlier this month the Daily Mail reported on Sutcliffe's cushy lifestyle in Broadmoor, where he eats chocolate, watches television and listens to music.
Despite being one of the country’s most notorious serial killers he is allowed visitors four days a week - each of whom who can stay for up to four hours.
He is said to have money to spend in the psychiatric hospital’s shop, and attends a ceramics workshop and twice-weekly Bible studies sessions.

In 2010 MailOnline reported Sutcliffe had been befriended over the last 15 years by Jehovah’s Witnesses, who are emphatic that he now shows remorse for his crimes.
The former trucker claimed he was on a divine mission to rid the streets of prostitutes.
The Sun on Sunday has now reported that two fellow Jehovah's Witness brothers from a local Kingdom Hall carried out the baptism.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3RBpHG1cB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

...............................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:31 pm 

Mail OnLine
'Cured' Yorkshire Ripper speaks of his hopes of leaving Broadmoor as he claims Jimmy Savile is innocent of sex abuse allegations

The serial killer, who was jailed for murdering 13 women, was taped at the high security hospital Broadmoor on weekly calls to his brother
Claims he is now a 'low risk' inmate and will soon be able to 'pop to the shops'
Boasts about the number of visitors and letters he gets, from admirers as young as 21
By Amanda Williams
Published: 10:32 GMT, 18 November 2012 | Updated: 11:30 GMT, 18 November 2012

Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe has been recorded telling family he will one day be able to 'pop to the shops' on day release, it emerged today.
The serial killer, who was jailed for murdering 13 women, was also taped at the high security hospital Broadmoor defending predatory paedophile Jimmy Savile.
Sutcliffe, now 66, was recorded speaking on weekly telephone calls to his younger brother Carl Sutcliffe by a source who leaked the tapes to The Sun.

My Friend "Predatory Pedophile" Jimmy Savile...............Of Course!.. No Problem!.....Good News!!..
Would Like a WBT$ JW Bible Study.. ...................................I Brought Your WatchTower Literature Cart!..

.............................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:13 pm 

This is heights man :O …. Its simply unbelievable that one can do crimes like this. I am shocked when I read this: The serial killer, who was jailed for murdering 13 women. Outlaw your signature is totally cool and funny. Awesome loved it.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:49 am 

Quote:
My Friend "Predatory Pedophile" Jimmy Savile...............Of Course!.. No Problem!.....Good News!!..
Would Like a WBT$ JW Bible Study.. ...................................I Brought Your WatchTower Literature Cart!..

::)) *BRILLIANT* ::))

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:26 am 

Thanks for sharing this information here and I really never knew anything about this. There are also many female serial killers and culprits out there who murders people consecutively without getting caught. You can also check that list on ranker.com too.