xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:37 pm 

We all know the WBT$ Is Rebranding to "JW.ORG"
What your about to see..
Would have been Condemned by the WBT$ only a few years ago..
Welcome to the New WBT$ BETHEL!!..

YOU HAVE TO SEE IT,TO BELIEVE IT..
Click the Link below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84503534&v=RWOU6e5VwBo&x-yt-ts=1421914688&feature=player_detailpage

.................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:54 pm 

Nnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo........

Imposserus! Can't be! They would have been thrown out (and maybe DF'd) if they did anything like that back in my day!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:08 pm 

It`s Friggin Incredible!!..
Theres already a request to have it removed..
It `s too late..This is going to go Viral..

.....................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:26 pm 

Didn't they copy this from 'apostates'? I could almost believe they were happy until I saw the two ladies with steam irons.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:08 pm 

Some comments about the WBT$ Video on YouTube..

Quote:
Stream
Bob Smith
1 hour ago

WTF??!!..
Worldly Songs being Danced To in Watchtower Bethel??!!
Whats next,a JW.ORG Evangelical TV show??!!
The Watchtower is becoming more like the Religions they Preach Against every day.

Quote:
·
Daniel O'Brien
36 minutes ago

The already have it: http://tv.jw.org/#home.

Here you can watch the companion video, John Ekrann: “Happy is That Slave” (Mt. 24:46). http://tv.jw.org/#video/VODProgramsEven ... 01_2_VIDEO

·
Quote:
Bob Smith
15 minutes ago

Hey Danial O`Brian!!
The WatchTower has It`s own Evangelical TV Show now??!!
OMG!!!!!
Thats something the WatchTower was extremely against..Only False Religions did that!!
Now They`re doing it!
I wonder how they explain that away?

·
Quote:
Bob Smith
59 minutes ago

This is going Viral Baby!!
It`s already being posted on forums all over the internet.
The Watchtower is no different than the Religions they Preach Against.

......................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:04 pm 

And this is EXACTLY why those who think they can bring down the WTBTS by exposing things like their oppressive, controlling, enslaving ways... or even something as heinous as the rampant pedophilia... are fooling themselves, dear, dear Sher'f (peace to you, dear one!).

The LOVE the lie... as all those who came before them do. All we have to do is look at what religion DOES... in order to KEEP members. People were leaving... and young folks weren't even going in (getting baptized). Why? Because the religion (yeah, it's a religion now) was BORING. Oppressive. Enslaving. So, now, they have to CHANGE that image. "Look! We're a FUN religion!"

And so, if you're relatively young... yet "conscious of your spiritual need"... where you gonna go? The RCC? But wait, they're evil villains! The LDS? No... those folks are kooks with their own book. SDA? What, and give up my Saturdays???!

ALL of these people are searching for "God." What to be recognized, taken in, loved... and belong to... God. BUT... they don't know how to DO that. Because they don't KNOW CHRIST... the Only Way TO God. So... they follow man.

Any of you remember that vision I shared... where there was that large group of people, as far as my eye could see... gathering closer and closer around a fire... and a "being" dancing around that fire... enticing and drawing folks close... then throwing them INTO it? And me, hearing a small voice BEHIND all of us calling, "THIS way! THIS way, you people! Walk THIS way!"?

Do you remember me sharing with you as to our dear Lord's LOW voice calling to the DISCERNING among mankind... in contrast to the loud voice of the "BOISTEROUS woman" which called to the SENSELESS ones? Religion will do whatever it NEEDS to... to "mislead, IF possible, EVEN those chosen ones." Rock bands, "new light"... dance videos. Whatever the people WANT.

And the people... DON'T CARE. Remember: they LOVE being lied to! They LOVE being misled! The LOVE being enslaved and controlled! All the more so.... when they are BLIND and can't SEE that this is what is occurring.

My dear daughter shared something with me that chilled me to the BONE, just the other day. I asked how her best and closest childhood friend was doing and she told... "Oh, she went back, Mom. She goes to the meetings and goes out in service. She just got baptized a few months ago." I was... dumbstruck. Because I know this young lady KNOWS the WTBTS is NOT the "truth." KNOWS it. BUT... she wants to please her mom... and, as my daughter next said, "Oh, the Watchtower isn't like it used to be." She said that when I asked how her friend could continue to associate with her (my daughter performs and models and some of her attire is provocative, as is the attire of many music artists).

She said the Watchtower had changed, that a LOT of what WE (you, me) used to not be able to do is no longer an issue. Indeed, thy don't really make an issue of ANYTHING anymore... sex before marriage or between older adults, drug-use, smoking, etc. Apparently, the only thing they make some (not much) issue over is blood (apparently, while the Witnesses will show up, they have very little to say now)... and "apostasy." Everything else is either dealt with with "loving counsel"... or ignored (depending on who you are).

So... going after/putting down the WTBTS? For it's practices? Was never gonna work. Because they have and will change their stance on their practices... as soon as they can do so without looking like the LIARS they are.

What, then, WILL work? With the exception of folks leaving because their feelings are hurt over being DF'd... or something similar... nothing. UNLESS... one truly IS seeking... and wants to know... God. In THAT case, only one thing will work. Well, only one Person: the SON of God, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit... JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah). Other than that, folks who leave either turn to atheism/agnosticism... turn to another harlot... or RETURN... like a dog to vomit.

The Rick Fearson's and Randy Watters, and dear, dear Barbara Andersons of the world are not going to bring down the WTBTS. Because those who LOVE her (the WTBTS)... and those who love false religion in general... are simply going to say "she made some mistakes, yes, but we must FORGIVE her and stick with her." Her, being whatever harlot they happen to be committing [spiritual] adultery with at the time.

How can we know? We can because of the PROPHECY:

"The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way." Jeremiah 5:31

He concludes with the question, however:

"But what will you do in the end?"

We'll have to wait and see. In the meantime, it is not for us to worry about HER... or ANY harlot... that is enslaving God's people by blinding them even further than they blind themselves. OUR task is to join with our dear, dear Lord... as part of his BRIDE... in the call, to those with ears to HEAR it:

"COME! Take Life's (Christ's) 'water'... the blood, breath, and seed of his Father, the MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies... that which is his HOLY spirit and is poured out from the innermost parts OF that Son and BrideGROOM... FREE!"

Will there be many who HEED that call? According to Christ himself... no. Many will HEAR it, yes. But of these, few will be CHOSEN. Why? Because although they HEAR the call... they don't HEED it.

Give it another 5 years... and we won't recognize the WTBTS harlot at all. She will redress herself, as she does every 10-20 years, now, every 5-10 years. And you will not be able to say to those who love her, "But look what she DID! Look what she has DONE!" And we can know THIS... because the same is said... of the RCC. Look at THAT harlot's heinous crimes... and look at how many gaze at HER "adoringly" today.

Folks really need to stop fooling themselves into thinking they're doing anything to pull down the WTBTS. It is not up to us, any of us. It will be done with the prophecy as to the MOTHER of Harlots is fulfilled. And that is done by JAH Himself, when:

"I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

"The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled."

We... must stay focused. If we can... as long as we can. Everything else, dear ones, including her tricks, smoke and mirrors, and machinations... are just a distraction. As is much of what goes on around us. If you have loved ones in her, try to get them out, if you can. If they want to COME out. If not, YOU must remember:

"All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of Life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

Whoever has ears, let them hear.

If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed with the sword,
with the sword they will be killed.”

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people."
Revelation 13:8-10

May you all have ears to hear... and get the sense of these truths. Truly.

Always your servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:54 pm 

Quote:
Give it another 5 years... and we won't recognize the WTBTS harlot at all. She will redress herself, as she does every 10-20 years, now, every 5-10 years. And you will not be able to say to those who love her, "But look what she DID! Look what she has DONE!".....Shelby

Good Post..
I didn`t recognize the WBT$ JW`s as the same Religious Cult I left,before this..
Now it`s changed again..
JW`s just nod and go where the WBT$ tells them to go..

...........................No Thinking Involved..

...................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:21 pm 

YES! YES!!!!,

This is truly crazy but I am not a bit surprised.

They will keep on " transforming" into anything that enables them to keep its members, support and money.
Remember the entity that has breathed life or energy into them is our adversary. And HE " keeps transforming HIMSELF into an angel of light "....so they too will transform along with him!

Her destruction will come because JAh puts it into the heart of the wild beast to expose and devastate her!

What we need to do is stay as far away from her as possible.
Help those in her that want to be released from her bondage to get out.
Lead them to the One that gives life, our Lord Jaheshua Mischajah the chosen one of Jah and...
Do not allow ourselves to be distracted trying to bring her down. It is futile!
But our adversary would love for us to try and stay absorbed in this task as it takes our gaze and focus off of Christ.

Thank you for sharing this Outlaw and thank you dear Shelby for sharing all these wonderful truths with us!

Love and peace to you all, your sister and fellow slave of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:16 am 

Amazing change, hard to believe. Makes them look like a fun bunch of people even when they are doing laundry and ironing LOL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:00 pm 

Go to youtube.com and type in "happy bethel" (without the quotes). This song is quite generic.

Bethel for JWs
Bethel University
Bethel AG Church
Bethel Schools
Bethel China

My reaction: meh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:03 pm 

Quote:
Do not allow ourselves to be distracted trying to bring her down. It is futile!.....JustMom

You can only help the JW`s who want to escape the WBT$..
The rest will fight to the death to stay where they are..
Quote:
Amazing change, hard to believe. Makes them look like a fun bunch of people even when they are doing laundry and ironing LOL.....Zoe

LOL!!.. The WBT$ calls it Happified..
Whoever leaked that video from Bethel is going from Happified,to ReFried..
The ones who get ReFried will be a reminder to the rest,to stay Happified..
WBT$ Bethel is a dangerous place for some Bethelites today..

MOTHER WATCHTOWER WILL BE VERY ANGRY..
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:08 pm 

I clicked on the link . . . and my jaw dropped to the carpeted floor (and stayed there).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:50 pm 

Quote:
Do not allow ourselves to be distracted trying to bring her down. It is futile!

TIP O' THE DAY:

Try, not to allow yourselves to become get distracted by people telling you that trying to bring down the Watchtower is futile. Go forth with integrity and due diligence.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:08 pm 

Quote:
I clicked on the link . . . and my jaw dropped to the carpeted floor (and stayed there).....Armand

I know I was totally shocked..LOL!!..I`ll bet a lot of people are..
Some JW`s are denying it`s JWs..
Even though it`s filmed right in Bethel!!..LOL!!..

Who do they think did the Video??!!..
Did the Catholics sneak into WBT$ Bethel and make the Video when no one was looking??!!..

Quote:
TIP O' THE DAY:
Try, not to allow yourselves to become get distracted by people telling you that trying to bring down the Watchtower is futile. Go forth with integrity and due diligence......sKally

You`ve got a lot of heart sKally..
I don`t think it can be done,but if anyone could do it..
It would be you!!..LOL!!..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:51 pm 

I called WTBTS and got SERV DESK...told them i was watchting it right now, as i was....he could hear it over phone i'm sure...he said it's not official wt video...i said but i see bethelites!!! {as opposed to dead people...i know i know, same thing}i said sir, it is filmed IN BETHEL IT IS TITLED HAPPY @BETHEL..I SEE THE WTBTS IN NY, I SEE PATTERSON.. I SAID..IT LOOKS OFFICIAL TO MY EYES.....

Anyway, this call was epic yet utube failed to upload it...this happens occasionally, and it gets 'lost'.

i told him my calls to wtbts and many calls from other people now, to wtbts, are now being recorded on youtube....to get used to it....it is 2015...get with it brother! i told him i record them to demonstrate how the refuse to aswer direct questions, etc. and in order for the public to WITNESS HOW THEY ARE REALLY THOUGHT OF BY THE WTBTS AND THT THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OR FEEL AN OBLIGATION TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT IS [NOT] ON THEIR SITE BUT IS RELATED OR CONNECTED TO THEM.

Iam bummed it did not upload. I covered so much.