xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:26 pm 

Well..
I thought I had seen it all from the WBT$,not so..
Now they have JW.ORG Comics for the Kids..

Ironicly..
This one is about the Golden Calf..

Back in the day this would be one of the Most Unacceptable things you could do..
It would be considered "Worldly"..

.................................... :O ...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:28 pm 

Doesn't the fact that they have a website, makes them "worldly"? I haven't found amish.org out there...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:15 pm 

"What would have helped Aaron resist peer pressure?"

Every time I see a question like this, I cannot help but be reminded of what Christ said:
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you build the graves of the prophets and decorate the tombs of the righteous ones, and you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have shared with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ Therefore, you are testifying against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Well, then, fill up the measure of your forefathers. - Matt 23:29-32

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:44 pm 

Quote:
Doesn't the fact that they have a website, makes them "worldly"?

The WBT$ Preached against the Internet until they put their own web site up..
I think "Dirt Bag Hypocrites" would be a much better definition for the WBT$..
.....................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:00 pm 

leaving_quietly wrote:
"What would have helped Aaron resist peer pressure?"

Every time I see a question like this, I cannot help but be reminded of what Christ said:
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you build the graves of the prophets and decorate the tombs of the righteous ones, and you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have shared with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ Therefore, you are testifying against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Well, then, fill up the measure of your forefathers. - Matt 23:29-32

I can see why you are reminded of that.

The irony of the content of the 'comic' is that the wts is itself a golden calf.

Peace to you,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:40 pm 

dwkosek wrote:
Doesn't the fact that they have a website, makes them "worldly"? I haven't found amish.org out there...

Absolutely my brother...

It was worldly and demonized for as long as we can remember huh?

Now, because of some so-called wonderful " new light" the Internet has been given divine approval.
Wow, I wish their Jehovah would make up his mind LOL!

Thanks for the comic share dear Outlaw...

Love and peace to you all, Kim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:23 pm 

Outlaw you just insulted "dirt bags" . bringing them down to the craptowers level. I always tell my dad no matter how you dress up a pile of crap ( ribbons, bows, sprinkles, cherry on top.) it's still a pile of manure... Now look I'm just as bad as you , I insulted shit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:26 pm 

I checked out JW.org just to see what it was about. I went to the FAQ section, and felt it was vague at best. I just wanted to see if it was what I remembered and It was the same rhetoric I knew from my time with them and I didn't want to comment without seeing it for myself.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:03 am 

yea, i called wt this last week and asked about the RUMOR circulating about those three bros who supposedly resigned from writing dept. But as usual, these klowns act AS IF.

Anyway, last night i was chitchattin' and talking about those wt comics...LOL! I decided to give my feedback on my youtube audio feed. It lasted an hour and I covered a few issues. I tried to stay on track but I'm so detail-oriented, i have to make sure to cover the basics/bases. I said in my video/audio why i was doing these audios : it's easier than typing was number one! you are heard, not seen. the listener gets to hear exactly how you are saying it...no emotes, bracketts, quotes, etc. you tubes are heard worldwide. i made/ you make sure you are addressing everyone and/or anyone who mat be listening ...i addressed the public and jws mainly and anyone at bethel itt dept or public info dept....[ you will hear what i mean]. i addressed the elders manuel, the fostering of hate, how it was to grow up in that cult-ure, how it IS such a cult-ure/secret society=elders manuel. how we were to tell others of the lethal litterature, etc...its an hour audio.

btw, suxscreens was interesting last night...johnny bethelite was on //;) i ended up going to bed :/

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:14 am 

dwkosek wrote:
I checked out JW.org just to see what it was about. I went to the FAQ section, and felt it was vague at best. I just wanted to see if it was what I remembered and It was the same rhetoric I knew from my time with them and I didn't want to comment without seeing it for myself.

And may i inquire dw: if you could have made a comment on their forum there, or in the chatroom where all other jws gather to answer the publics questions and that of all jws, would you do so? Would you, in fact, register an account there, in orderto gain access to their interACTive features of communications?

Example: "I went to jw.org to see WHAT IT WAS ABOUT....felt it was vague AT BEST.....I DID NOT WANT TO [COMMENT/FEEDBACK/QUESTION/INQUIRE] without SEEING IT FOR MY[SELF]." "So I went to their massive forum and chat system they have set up now and asked a few online elders and bethelites that operate these features. I also was able to give my feedback and talk to other 'householders' and jws. I like this forum feature there because you can go right to their site amd talk to people in bethel and collective bodies of various wt ranks, if you will. It is actually a good thing they set this up. There are so many people coming onto the forum there and the chatroom is a buzz with lots of discussion."

You catch my tokyo drift? I just made a utube audio on this very issue, yesterday.

Thanks for sharing by the way.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:21 am 

and in this audio i talked about WHY wt spiritual grooms their adult jws [child(like)/weak to begin with] and that of their children, to become spiritually assaulted WITH THESE TYPES OF COMICS and videos and other litterature they've printed throughout the decades. i said i know exactly what this filth is about that you print up for the children, and then instruct and TRAIN THE ADULTS TO ADMINISTER.

[The video was a great spiritual release, verbally, for mySELF; TO VOMIT IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM....I'M PRETTY SURE I AKKOMPLISHED THAT ::)) ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:50 am 

JW.org has a chatroom?? :8O Where? I can't find it?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:00 pm 

Wait... you can now "chat" on JW.org, dear Skalls ( peace! )???

Oh I am SO gonna register! If I can, I mean. I'm not a JW so... we'll see!

Peace!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:19 pm 

No chat room to my knowledge. Maybe referring to jwtalk.net?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:25 pm 

Okay I registered... but found no chat room (peace to you, all! ). 8pm thinking either I'm missing something... or dear Skally (peace to you! ) only meant IF one could participate in a discussion board on JW.org would they... openly share their thoughts for OR against the WTBTS... or would one be too "afraid" to speak up? (though note, luv, your WORDING suggests there is that ability...).

Maybe dear Skalls can clarify?

Peace to you, all!

A slave of Christ,

Shellamar