xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:27 pm 

It`s Official..
The WBT$ is launching it`s own..

..............................."JW.ORG On Line TV Show"

Tribesmen Living in Jungles Will Be Able To Watch the "JW.Org TV Show"..
...............................On The Magic Box Called The Computer..

..................................................................................................................................."Magic Box Say"..
......................................................................................................"Become JW,Get Nice Umbrella!!"..
Image..Image......................................................................Image

................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:18 pm 

:/

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:44 pm 

That`s probably the same look I had on my face sKallyWagger..
WTF??!!..

The WBT$ is Copying the Same Things they Condemned..

....................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:58 am 

I thought this was a JOKE!! But its not, its for real OMG!!! They are now becoming very commercial and corporate. They are finally showing their true colours!!

They also have NEW Light again! Gog of Magog is not Satan. It is a coalition of nations though they don't know which ones??

Other announcements from the annual meeting are said to have included the following…
◾New song books are to be released that will be the same color as the “silver sword.” They will feature 15 new songs, some of which have already been leaked. All new songs are to be made available on JW.org until the new songbooks are in circulation.
◾Psalm 106:1 will be the new year text.
◾More audio bible readings are to be released.
◾A pocket version of the “silver sword” revised new world translation has been released.
◾A new app “JW Language” will be released on Monday to help Witnesses learn a new language.
◾New light: Gog of Magog is no longer considered to be Satan, but a coalition of nations yet to reveal itself.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:23 am 

Sigh. "New light." Amazing, is it not (peace to you all!), that an entire organization of people... millions... don't get that TRUTH does NOT change? Oh, wait... most of the "scientific" world don't get that, either. I forgot that for most people "truth" is "what we know at the time"... versus what truly IS... regardless of what we KNOW (at ANY time). You see, the world WAS flat... until mankind "discovered" that it wasn't.

That's not truth; that's perception, even illusion. But, hey, don't CALL it that...

Earthling man. LOVING the lie. Go figure...

Peace and thank you for sharing that, dear Sher'f (peace to you, luv!).

YSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:50 am 

Coalition of nations, but don't know which ones.

How could they? This doesn't happen until AFTER Satan is released from the abyss AFTER the thousand years.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:03 pm 

Good Morning Everyone!..

Thanks for all your posts and comments!.

Like I`ve said in other posts..
The WBT$ hit a home run when they rebranded to JW.ORG..
I said this was just the beginning of things to come..

What I never figured on was an "on line" WBT$ JW.ORG TV show!!..
This is going to make Huge Stars of the WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes..
I`ll bet Jesus doesn`t even get invited on for an Interview..LOL!!..

Quote:
Other announcements from the annual meeting are said to have included the following…
◾New song books are to be released that will be the same color as the “silver sword.” They will feature 15 new songs, some of which have already been leaked. All new songs are to be made available on JW.org until the new songbooks are in circulation.

Oh Goody!..More badly written lyrics to badly written tunes..
They all sound like they were composed by putting cats in a bag and banging the bag against the wall..LOL!!..

Quote:
◾Psalm 106:1 will be the new year text.
◾More audio bible readings are to be released.

That should keep JW`s on the edge of their chair.Gawd the WBT$ is boring!!.LOL!!
Quote:
◾A pocket version of the “silver sword” revised new world translation has been released.

Considering Bible verses have been removed from the New WBT$ Bible..
The new pocket sized WBT$ Bible should be easy to shrink down..
In 20 years the WBT$ pocket version bible will read..
"In the Beginning....THE END"......LOL!!!!!..

Quote:
◾New light: Gog of Magog is no longer considered to be Satan, but a coalition of nations yet to reveal itself.

First Jesus lost his Job when the WBT$ fired him,then the anointed 144,000,now Satan!..
God has to be wondering if he`s next!..LOL!!..

Quote:
◾A new app “JW Language” will be released on Monday to help Witnesses learn a new language.

Then some Lucky JW Missionaries............................................Where they will be Well Received and..
Will be dropped of to Preach to Jungle Villagers...................................Invited to Dinner..
Image.....Image

.......................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:20 am 

Sigh indeed. How Rich it all is now for the WTBT$ [ IT WILL ALWAYS BE WTBT$ TO THE SKALLYWAGGER....THEIR TRUE COLORS ARE EMBEDDED...I SEE RIGHT THRU ANY COLOR THEY WANT TO SWITCH TO].

Ah, but there are quite a few who Know the truth about the lies and understand fully exactly WHY the re-branding was NEEDED.

Now, would it not benefit the world and expand the horizons of jw.org if:

JW.ORG and SIXSCREENS TEAMED UP FOR A LIVE, ON TV, DEBATE FORUM, OF SORTS? ::)) /:)

Seriously though, it all makes me quite ill; the hypocrisy, the contradictions and how they dismiss the FACT that...

MANY JW/WT CHILDREN HAVE DIED ALREADY FROM BOGUS WTBT$ FRAUD AND SCAMS..AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO.

And now they think that a ridiculous tv [[PROGRAM-ing]] SYSTEM OF THINGS will help bring them back so they can say they are sorry for manifesting deadly policies based on bogus DOCTRINAL interpretation of the bible and the insane ideology that YOU ARE GODS MOUTHPIECE?

If this tv show actually gets up and running, it could be an absolute GAME CHANGER.

Was just thinking how my calls to WT have been about their site and its 'technical issues', without even having a clue as to what they were up to. I will make a call later this week and see what results I yield . The tv show will be a great tool, for THE PROJECT. g:)

Sigh. //;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:25 am 

Ah yes, now I see the problem I must bring to their attention. At bottom of page it says:

Quote:
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES

"Why is it OF and not FOR, Brother Bethelman? Why indeed is the OFFICIAL site not FOR your members to congregate and study, with each other and those you have invited to your site through your massive jw.org campaign? Care to [COMMENT]?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:29 am 

{Brought over from zoe's thread...pardon me}:

Is THIS what the buzz is all about?:

http://www.jw.org/en/online-help/jw-bro ... tv-online/

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! I'm gonna have so. Much. Fun.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:32 am 

{brought over from zoe's thread}

So I am going over this page and its contents and the word that keeps popping out at me is WATCH. Watch this, listen to this. Watch, listen. Yet, no comment or feedback or "let's talk about this now and open up a discussion thread". Why are they persisting to be stubborn on this issue?

I shall ask this week: "so now tv and video on demand jw,org brother? but still no forum or comment section...care to address this issue, again, please and tell me, will you have features for viewers to interact on what they are viewing /reading, especially your active, baptized jws, so they don't have to be all over the internet now. I mean, once the compounds are built and the jws are all 'secured' in various areas around the globe [EVEN VIRTUAL AREAS], the jws can be, as the are offline: preachers of hate, devoted and obedient followers of such foul fraud and can plan whose house they will take over in new syatem...OH YEA, THERE IS NO ARMAGEDDON OR new system, RIGHT BROTHER?"

It's the same ol' WTBT$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ But in light of RUSSELL CROAKING ON A DATE SOON COMING UP...IT'S JUST A SHINY NEW JW.ORG LOGO-ENCRUSTED HALLOWEEN MASK [ OUTLAW...PLEASE DO THE HONORS ON THAT VISUAL...THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION IN ADVANCE].

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:46 am 

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TED JARACZ mugshot here...oh man OUTLAW, THIS IS PURE ENTERTAINMENT!!!

http://tv.jw.org/#video/VODMonthlyProgr ... 10_1_VIDEO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:48 am 

tHIS IS EXACTLY LIKE FEARONS SET UP, JUST MORE POLISHED. IT'S ALL ABOUT RECRUIT AND DONATIONS.

SILLY WT MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKALLY IS GONNA HAVE FUN WITH YOU LIL BOYS!!!!! ::)) ::)) ::)) ::)) ::))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:50 am 

aND WHERE DID THEY GET ALL THIS MONEY TO BUILD SUCH A SET?

Questions. So many questions I have. I'd love to be aguest on their show!!! HAHAHAHA sorry /:)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:59 am 

I watched the first few minutes.

Set built inside of two months. Boasting about that because an unnamed person in the industry said it takes a year and a half to build such a set. Video of how set was put together. Lots and lots of people involved. That's how it was done in just two months.

Good grief, give me project managers, a dozen painters, a bunch of architects, CAD software, a large contracting crew, an IT crew, about a quarter to half million dollars for servers and materials, and I could do the same thing. No problem. Two months? No big deal to build what they put together with lots of free labor.

All throughout those first few minutes, they emphasized how "Jehovah's hand was in it". I'm wondering how that could be considering how "Jehovah" demonized TV and the Internet throughout WT history.

Frankly, it's quite impressive. It will surely suck JWs in. It will give them plenty to do on Family Worship Night.