xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:01 pm 

To the Household of God, Israel, and all those who go with... may you all have peace! I cannot recall if this topi has been touched on here (I can't imagine it hasn't); even if so, I was just directed by my Lord to post about it again, for YOUR benefit.

We all often comment as to JW's omission of Christ to a great extent (well, almost completely), giving him only cursory mention here and there. Some of us question those who profess to be "anointed", yet call themselves "Jehovah's Witnesses." EVEN those who claim to witness to "Jesus" (or Christ)... yet call themselves "Jehovah's Witnesses." For example "Anointed Jehovah's Witnesses." The truth, however, is that the very label they use, "Jehovah's Witnesses"... and even "Anointed Jehovah's Witnesses" is a smack in the face to Christ and EVIDENCE that he is NOT with them... or they with him. Because HE said:

"But you will receive power when holy spirit comes on you... (i.e., they receive the anointing)...

"... and you will be MY witnesses... in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

WHOSE "witnesses"? He did not say we would be witnesses to the FATHER, but to HIM. And we would not be the first:

Moses and the Prophets bore witness to him. John 5:39; Luke 24:27, 44

John the Baptizer came as a witness to him. John 1:7, 8; 8:12

The Apostles and first Body members were witnesses to him. Acts 1:22; 2:32; 3:15; 10:39, 41; 13:31; 1 Peter 5:1; Revelation 2:13

Paul was. Acts 26:16; 28:23

As was the angel who delivered the Revelation to John. Acts 19:

As is holy spirit. [b]Acts 5:32

As was Christ himself... AND as was the FATHER (for him). John 8:18

As are those who CLAIM to belong to him. Acts 22:16 Even those who believe themselves to be of the "two witnesses" Revelation 11:3

ALL of these are witnesses... to CHRIST. The MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, does not NEED us to be HIS witnesses. Why? Because... He HAS A WITNESS. The GREATEST witness of ALL: His "faithful and TRUE witness"... His SON... the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah).

THAT One came "TO BEAR WITNESS TO THE TRUTH"... ABOUT God:

"In FACT, the REASON I CAME INTO THE WORLD... is to BEAR WITNESS TO THE TRUTH." John 18:37

How does bearing witness to the truth correlate with [bearing] witness to the Father, though? In THIS way:

Christ... IS the Truth. Christ... came FORTH from the Father. Thus, the FATHER is Truth. Can we say this? We can:

"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

"(John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through [Jesus] Christ. No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known."

And...

"If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

"Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

"[Jesus] answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me;"

And so the FATHER... HAD... the GREATEST Witness ANYONE could EVER have, besides Himself: His SON. He doesn't need US, then... puny, insignificant, unclean, and unworthy US... to bear witness to Him. We could NEVER give a BETTER witness than His Son did. Thus, WE... are to bear witness to the One who bore witness to the Father.

I, SA, have shared this truth with you dear ones, just as I have heard and received from my dear Lord, Master, Savior, and King, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah) to do.

I hope it helps.

As always, peace to you!

YSSFS of Christ,

SA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:09 pm 

Nothing to add to that except, yes!

Peace to you Shelby,
your sister and servant, and fellow slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:43 am 

The MOST HOLY One of Israel, JAH of Armies, does not NEED us to be HIS witnesses. Why? Because... He HAS A WITNESS. The GREATEST witness of ALL: His "faithful and TRUE witness"... His SON... the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah).

Amen!

So true!
Thank you for sharing as you have heard from our Lord. May ALL praise and glory go to our Father Jah and to the one we are witnesses of.

Your sister and fellow slave of Jaheshua MischaJah, Kim