Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:00 pm 

Quote:
Imagine that taking place in " our day " dear Outlaw?? :8O .....JM

Hey JM!..

Absolutely not!!!!..
What was "Worldly/from Satan" then..Is alright now..
It has the WBT$ Stamp of Approval..
"Pepper In" a few 13 Century Catholic Translation mistakes..The name "Jehovah"..
And it all goes from Satanic to Divine..

JWs are loving it!!..
The WBT$ hit a Home Run..And..
JWs don`t remember what they used to Preach Against..

The WBT$ should change the WBT$ JW.ORG web site name to..
"Hit in the Head with a WBT$ Rock..JW.AMNESIA"

...............................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:56 am 

More WBT$ Parties and Dancing..

July 2014 - Conyers Assembly Hall Party and Dancing for the WBT$ Delegates..

I know..
It`s a huge Friggin Link,but its the best I could do..LOL!!..

Click the Link Below:
.http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_141157728115111&key=f38428291ed8e213546f1c4b510d2954&libId=a4009787-6b56-4f7f-b2a3-66bf30da8784&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jehovahs-witness.net%2Fwatchtower%2Fbible%2F284898%2F1%2FMore-delegate-parties-and-dancing&v=1&out=http%3A%2F%2Fjw-archive.us7.list-manage.com%2Ftrack%2Fclick%3Fu%3Dff907f07acb0d937016373f2f%26id%3D84cc25ac47%26e%3D43cfb80e5a&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jehovahs-witness.net%2Factive%2F11362&title=More%20delegate%20parties%20and%20dancing!%20(1)&txt=%3Cspan%20style%3D%22color%3A%23FF0000%22%3EJuly%202014%20-%20Conyers%20Assembly%20Hall%20Party%20and%20Dancing%20for%20the...%3C%2Fspan%3E...

..................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm 

I just had to share this!!..

Melbourne International Convention

...................JW Attendants at WBT$ Assemblys..
Are now Walking Advertisements for WBT$ "JW.ORG"

..................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:35 pm 

So what should we call them now, "the JWORG"?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:21 am 

They finally figured out they had to let people have fun. Before they ran it like we were behind the invisible iron curtain. I think its great for the one's still in but unfortunately it will probably keep them in longer which is the whole point of the new leniency.
I remember hearing my parents and elders etc saying we couldn't do things like that at meetings or assemblies because it distracted from Jehovah and giving him praise. Jehovah always came across as a party pooper.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:12 am 

Zoe wrote:
They finally figured out they had to let people have fun. Before they ran it like we were behind the invisible iron curtain. I think its great for the one's still in but unfortunately it will probably keep them in longer which is the whole point of the new leniency.
I remember hearing my parents and elders etc saying we couldn't do things like that at meetings or assemblies because it distracted from Jehovah and giving him praise. Jehovah always came across as a party pooper.

Good Morning Everyone, and Peace to you all!

Zoe, forgive me for saying but....

Finally being able to have fun? Fun doing what? Continuing in a "fun way" denying Christ?... Their only means of salvation?
Continuing to amp up on shutting out DFd families and children out of their lives? Hiding behind "fun" turning their eyes to what happens to innocent children? Continuing to follow a group of self-appointed prophets that care NOTHING about the Sheep. Only their money. Continuing to LIE, CHANGE Truth, prophecies even Christs OWN WORDS?
And the list goes on....

I just don't SEE how this can be great for anybody still in!

And sadly, so sadly yes, it will attract more and keep those enslaved already even longer.

But I know you know this dear Zoe. Maybe just not know how dangerous they truly are, have been and what they have evolved into.

I don't mean to offend you in any way, just wanted to share on this comment.

Enjoy your day everyone,
Your sister and fellow slave of Christ, Kim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:45 am 

Quote:
Zoe, forgive me for saying but....

Finally being able to have fun? Fun doing what? Continuing in a "fun way" denying Christ?... Their only means of salvation?
Continuing to amp up on shutting out DFd families and children out of their lives? Hiding behind "fun" turning their eyes to what happens to innocent children? Continuing to follow a group of self-appointed prophets that care NOTHING about the Sheep. Only their money. Continuing to LIE, CHANGE Truth, prophecies even Christs OWN WORDS?
And the list goes on....
I just don't SEE how this can be great for anybody still in!.....Justmom

Actually Zoe is right..
JWs are having fun now,regardless of how WatchTarded it all is..
Jesus never was high on their list of priorities,so they don`t miss him in all the festivity..
Jesus never kept up with merchandising so you won`t see any WBT$ Jesus Umbrellas or bracelets..
It`s all WBT$ JW.ORG now..
...................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:45 pm 

Fun, fear, ear-tickling, compromise, etc, etc... it is ALL to keep people trapped in 'her'... and so prevent people from coming to Christ.

So whatever works... as long as the people stay in 'her', and are prevented from coming to Christ.

In this case, the hypocrisy is SO great. That all of these things that have been denounced by the wts as to other 'daughters' (baptists, catholics, mormons, etc) are now being done by the themselves, the very ones who condemned all the others for the same actions.

The people don't, can't, or refuse, to see this. FEAR though, is stronger than the 'fun', in keeping them from seeing that they are in a lie, or from even attempting to test/examine the 'truth' they have been fed.

Sad. So sad.

Peace to you all,
your sister and servant, and a slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:26 am 

Oh JM I agree with you entirely. I was just making a statement that the Watchtower is changing their policies to keep people in the LIE longer by making it more fun to be a JW. They are hypocrites!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:57 am 

Zoe wrote:
Oh JM I agree with you entirely. I was just making a statement that the Watchtower is changing their policies to keep people in the LIE longer by making it more fun to be a JW. They are hypocrites!!

g:) agreed! g:)

Hypocrites....a whole lot more......!

Love and peace to you ZOE, Kim