All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:20 am 

Quote:
The Harrison Press

Jehovah may be frowning
Written by Joe Awad
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 3:08 PM

They did it.
I had great hope the Jehovah’s Witnesses would not play dirty, but they did. A lawsuit against Harrison was inevitable over conflicting philosophies regarding the purpose of the Joint Economic Development District.
The JWs, backed by county commissioners, contend they have a legal right to build an assembly hall in the JEDD. The city contends they don’t because the JEDD’s purpose is to house industry and commercial enterprises that produce income tax and property tax revenue.
The hall is exempt from property tax because it is a church. And there would be no income tax to speak of because a lone groundskeeper, and perhaps his family, would live on the property.

All chips in
But they did it. The JWs played the religious discrimination card.
General allegation No. 25 reads: Upon information and belief, the respondents have colluded to block the development of the Jehovah’s Witnesses Assembly Hall because of religious discrimination.
In all the arguments before various county boards, during council meetings, economic development meetings, and JEDD meetings, city officials demonstrably stated the objection to a house of prayer in the JEDD is based totally on economic reasoning and has nothing to do with the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ faith.
If Mayor Joel McGuire said it once, he said it 50 times, that religious beliefs have nothing - absolutely nothing - to do with the objection.

Follow the money
As most things in life, this battle is about money. Property owner Dry Fork Farms is anxious to sell its property inside the JEDD to profit, and the JWs are anxious to own valuable land in an economic district.
Meanwhile, the city wants businesses that yield tax income. City officials also want businesses that attract other tax-yielding businesses. A worship hall is counterintuitive to that position.
The JWs have a track record of buying and eventually selling prime property for profit. Nothing wrong with that, but building a worship center in an industrial park is obnoxious.
Yet, interpretation of a federal law, called the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act, falls on the side of the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Absurd law
Through RLUIPA, enacted in 2000, Congress has expanded religious accommodations to restricting the zoning power of municipalities.
RLUIPA, as it is grossly applied, gives religious landowners special rights to challenge land use laws that secular organizations do not have.
Even if a zoning law is void of discrimination, courts scrutinize municipal regulations throughout the country. That, too, is odious, and represents the overreach of federal government into the affairs of municipalities.
The JWs contend they are being discriminated against because the city won’t provide sewer services for the planned assembly hall.
The JW brass obviously knew the issue would not be resolved without a legal battle, but it must prove that turning down a potential customer is a zoning issue.
There is nothing preventing the faith-based organization from installing a septic system.
The Jehovah’s Witnesses’ other arguments may be tenable. The demand for a yes or no answer regarding their filed petition for sewer makes sense.
No doubt, the city is biding its time. Officials are in no hurry to accommodate what they don’t want.
But the religious discrimination card - really?

Joe Awad is editor of The Harrison Press.

The Outside World Recongnises the WBT$ Real Estate Scam..And..The lengths they go to,to Generate Cash..
JW`s buy Real Estate for the WBT$..
The WBT$ Sells the Real Estate and Keeps the Money..

..............................The WBT$ Is a Multi Billion Dollar Real Estate Business,Disguised as a Religion..
.....................................................................Image
ImageImage

...............................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:53 am 

They said it best: "Follow the money"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:17 pm 

Quote:
The JWs contend they are being discriminated against because the city won’t provide sewer services for the planned assembly hall.

There is nothing preventing the faith-based organization from installing a septic system.
The Jehovah’s Witnesses’ other arguments may be tenable. The demand for a yes or no answer regarding their filed petition for sewer makes sense.

LOL! How incredibly hysteriKal!

Quote:
No doubt, the city is biding its time. Officials are in no hurry to accommodate what they don’t want.

No doubt indeedie...LOL!

The WTB and KRAP SOCIETY IS BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST/PERSEKU-SHUN BECAUSE OF THEIR KRAP NOT GOING DOWN THE SEWER SYSTEM EFFICENTLY ENOUGH. LOLOLOL!

OUTLAW, PLEASE, DO THE HONORS..............

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:05 pm 

Quote:
The WTB and KRAP SOCIETY IS BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST/PERSEKU-SHUN BECAUSE OF THEIR KRAP NOT GOING DOWN THE SEWER SYSTEM EFFICENTLY ENOUGH. LOLOLOL!

OUTLAW, PLEASE, DO THE HONORS..............sKally

LOL!!@sKally!!

The WBT$ isn`t worried about Crap going Down the Sewer System..
The WBT$ is worried about Crap "NOT" coming Up from the Sewer System..

THE SOURCE OF ALL WBT$ INFORMATION..
............"THE WBT$ GOLDEN TOILET"

............No WBT$ Information Today!..
....The Sewer System Is Not Hooked Up!!..
...............Image

........................................................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:07 pm 

nicely done! ::))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:33 pm 

Quote:

What absolute arrogant gall. These tricksters won't vote, serve the community,
do any charity work, or do anything remotely related to charitable and they do
not pay taxes at all because they are supposed be a CHARITY, but they are the first
in line with their Hand out, begging for services and protection from the government.

Let them DROWN in their own excrement.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:22 pm 

Quote:
Let them DROWN in their own excrement.....VillageGirl..

..........................................................Maybe They Want Something.....................Meh..
.........................................................................................To Play With.....................Just Flush the Toilet..
Image......................................Image

........................................................................................................................................................ Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:25 pm 

outlaw : nice find the scum of the wts has no shame in how low they will go. in bed with gov't politicians use any law to screw the public . then turn around and say they are no part of this world.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:39 am 

Wait, whoa... wasn't there discussion on other threads as to "not judging others' faith... let's be tolerant of ALL 'christian' religions" stuff?

[SA runs outside to look at sign on site... then check a few other threads/posts... then comes back in]...

Yep, this is still "xjwsforChrist"... and there are still comments about folks judging other folks based on their faith/religion, and how one doesn't do that... and no one else should... and... and...

Sumpin' wrong, here. Sumpin' REALLY wrong, here.

Crikey.

Peace. I guess.

A slave of Christ,

Shellamar, truly shaking her head...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:28 am 

This is a good thread to talk about the real problem..
This is all from the OP..
Quote:
I had great hope the Jehovah’s Witnesses would not play dirty, but they did.

Follow the money
As most things in life, this battle is about money. Property owner Dry Fork Farms is anxious to sell its property inside the JEDD to profit, and the JWs are anxious to own valuable land in an economic district.

The JWs have a track record of buying and eventually selling prime property for profit. Nothing wrong with that, but building a worship center in an industrial park is obnoxious.

Q: Whats wrong with those statements?
A: The Wrong group of people are being blamed..

The WBT$ and JW`s are not One and the Same..
JW`s don`t understand that..
They think JW`s and the WBT$ are all one big Happy Family..
The Truth is..
WBT$ =Master JW`s=Slaves
WBT$/Master does something wrong.....JW`s/Slaves get the Beating..

The WBT$ consoles JW`s by telling them they`re being persecuted for Jehovah..
Instead of thanking JW`s for taking the blame the WBT$ should be getting..
The WBT$ is Playing everyone,from JW`s all the way to Government Officials..
Why is it nobody notices?

If you look at the title of my thread..
I wrote..
Community Recongnises WatchTower Real Estate Scam...
Not..
Community Recongnises Jehovah`s Witnesses Real Estate Scam...
Even though the story is about a JW Real Estate Scam..

If you want to understand the WBT$..
You can`t group the WBT$ And JWs together as Equals..Or..One and the Same
Nothing could be further from the Truth..

.....................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:54 am 

You're right, dear Sher'f ( peace to you!). My apologies for hijackin' yer thread, luv. Won't happen again.

Peace to you!

YSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:06 am 

Duly noted OUTLAW. Much oblige.

Well stated doll :) .

What you've masterfully put into words: It is Key to The Krux.

{{{{{{{{{{{judgexoxoxoxo g:) }}}}}}}}}}}}}}

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:05 am 

This kind of thing makes my blood boil, they have become powerful expert wheeler dealers.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:49 am 

OUTLAW wrote:
This is a good thread to talk about the real problem..
This is all from the OP..
Quote:
I had great hope the Jehovah’s Witnesses would not play dirty, but they did.

Follow the money

Q: Whats wrong with those statements?
A: The Wrong group of people are being blamed..

They think JW`s and the WBT$ are all one big Happy Family..
The Truth is..
WBT$ =Master JW`s=Slaves
WBT$/Master does something wrong.....JW`s/Slaves get the Beating..

The WBT$ consoles JW`s by telling them they`re being persecuted for Jehovah..
Instead of thanking JW`s for taking the blame the WBT$ should be getting..
The WBT$ is Playing everyone,from JW`s all the way to Government Officials..
Why is it nobody notices?

If you look at the title of my thread..
I wrote..
Community Recongnises WatchTower Real Estate Scam...
Not..
Community Recongnises Jehovah`s Witnesses Real Estate Scam...
Even though the story is about a JW Real Estate Scam..

If you want to understand the WBT$..
You can`t group the WBT$ And JWs together as Equals..Or..One and the Same
Nothing could be further from the Truth..

.....................................Image...OUTLAW

With all due respect, I'm a little confused though dear Outlaw...

Of course they do, they built this golden calf didn't they??? :8O

Whatever the WTBS/ GB SAY or DO still will come back on all JWs and bite them in the butt. This is how it works isn't it? You cannot create, build, continue support with all your money, loyalty, devotion and give your offspring and then try and pick and choose what you play fault with can you?

Isn't this an ALL or NOTHING Jehovah backed spirt directed organization that is perfect with imperfect men running it? What does one expect then???

Jus askin, cuz when I was IN, I defended the WHOLE package...

It's like saying you can't blame Catholics for what the Pope(s)do or says. Either he/ they are your spokesman for God or they are not. We must choose!

Just my .02 cents

Peace and love to you all, Kim

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:54 am 

I think the dear Sher'f is saying, dear 'Mom (peace to you, both!)... and he can correct me if I'm wrong... is that most JWs have NO clue as to what they're TRULY a part of. I certainly didn't, not even after I realized who they WEREN'T. I don't think you did, either. Like us, MOST truly think they're serving God... not supporting a book publishing company whose true goal is to amass real estate for later sale so as to make their shareholders wealthy while allowing their leaders/directors to live in lavishness... all as a guise by the Adversary to "mislead, if possible, EVEN the chosen ones."

In that light, the WTBTS and JWs really are NOT the same thing. I mean, we can and certainly should pray for ALL JWs... that they wake up and come OUT, yes? But we certainly don't want to pray for the WTBTS, right?

Does that make sense?

'Cause I think that's where he's coming from.

Peace to you, both!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel