xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 pm 

Ah yes, what a treat is was.

So, I'm cooking and there's a knock. On Sunday morn i figure, wtf? I look out window and it's a man in a shirt and tie. In his early sixties I surmise. I answer it, still in y pj's and he has this yellow slip of paper and asks if there's a so and so here. I said THT'S MY DAUGHTER AND SHE HASN'T LIVED HERE CLOSE TO FIVE YEARS. That's when I opened screen and asked to see this slip closer. I read it and IT'S FROM THE LADY [AND YOUNG GIRL] THAT WAS HERE LAST TIME [ see my post history].

I said: you are aware that i am dfed. why are you here? he says because we want to invite those to come back. I said: let me make you aware of just who I AM SIR. And told him my jw and exjw history. That my stepdad is an elder, the very elder who dfed me and told me i am now OF satan. he says that my stepdad should have never said that...it isnt true. i said: you are lying, right to my face. he says i've been in org over 50 years and we dont tell people there are satan. i said: i did not say that, you are diverting...i said OF.

I asked if he knew CONTI case and the two witness policy. he says : THERE IS NO SUCH POLICY. I said Ray Franz wrote it...i have the book right here and showed him. he says oh yes i see where it says one or two witnesses. i said: who molests or rapes a child with an audience? he says well, franz left... i said, i know the real story sir...i've got Cof C here too, shall i get it? i told him of sewell case and dozens of others. THIS IS WHEN HE WENT INTO APOSTATE VS. ELDER MODE...LOL! My favorite mode! i said your org is very similar to RCC and LDS policies of keeping your org clean, AT ALL COSTS. You shuffle them in and out of congs just like they do...to hide it from the members. THIS IS WHEN I TOLD HIM WORK IN MY COMMUNITY AS A VOLUNTEER FOR ALL CHILDREN AND THEIR WELL BEING...I said: i told that little girl she now knows there is someone in her community that is well aware of the inner workings of wt policy and that if she ever needed help, she knew where i lived. That she should not fear any of you.

I then said: i know why you are really here....and the fact that my daughters name somehow was written down on that slip..is highly suspect. I said too that: i know how you really feel about people like me sir....people not of your org...i lived it...i preached it...i abided by policy. Don't stand here and tell me i don't know what i speak of. my stepdad dfed me, said i was now of satans class/org and jehovah could no longer hear my prayers...only satan can now....then married my mom.

He says, we are done here. I said, for now we are. YOU WILL BE SEEING MORE OF ME THAN YOU CARE TO SIR.

The lies coming out of this ol' fart were astounding. I almost called my stepdad right there and then to confirm it all. WHAT A HOOT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN...AN ELDER AT MY DOOR AND POPS ON THE PHONE WITH HIM.....ROFLOL OH THE POSSIBILITIES OF THAT OCCURING ARE PERHAPS VERY NEAR...LIKE WHEN I'M AT A MEETING...CALL UP POPS AND HAVE HIM TALK TO LOCAL BOE ABOUT SKALLY THE APOSTATE....LOLOLOL

sigh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:09 pm 

As i devour my food here, all these "if only i'd have done or said this" stuff pops up now. like, i should have said, hold on a second and turned my utube channel on. or actually called my stepdade and or my childhood kh and asked for him...their meeting was right about same time he was here.

think i'll be placed on some sort of black list now? for good? g:)

oh yea, he doesnt know squat about russells history. i told him, sir, if you want to get into that...you will have tocome back when i have it all in order for our discussion.

THINK I'LL EVER SEE THEM AGAIN AT MY DOOR? LOL It will be interesting to see them in the hood next time...if they avoid the apostate house. g:)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:13 pm 

Just a thought, dear Skally (peace to you!): do you think that if, perhaps, you took the approach that HE was not the enemy, per se, but perhaps only WORKING... UNKNOWINGLY... for them... and shared what you did in an... ummmmm... less confrontational "spirit" but perhaps one wanting to EDUCATE him... more than ATTACK him... you MIGHT have actually gotten him to SEE what you were trying to... versus DENY and fight YOU on it?

Just a thought. I mean, I don't really get, from YOUR recounting... that he came with wrong motives. Ignorant motives, yes. Misplaced motives, perhaps. But I can't imagine that if he thought YOU were "of Satan" he'd have come there. Actually, I think he was sent... by his local leaders... based on your previous encounter (surely, the lady told the locals about you... and they looked up your daughter's name and ADDED her, to give some "reason" TO go to your house... hoping this particular man could either persuade you... or overcome your arguments. Unfortunately, I don't think HE knew why HE was sent (by them)).

But you may have missed an opportunity to SHOW yet one more what's TRULY going on in that harlot. Because your INFORMATION was great. Your "delivery", though... I'm not so sure was warranted... yet. Of course, I could be wrong...

Question: do you truly NOT want to see them at your door again? I mean, isn't it easier for YOU... if THEY come to YOU? Just sayin'...

Peace to you, and next time, maybe.

A slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:16 pm 

Quote:
Of course, I could be wrong...

of kourse, you are..again.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:21 pm 

I was talking to a Spiritual Pedophile. There is only ONE Way to deal with this type of Filth.

His reasons for being at my door, with his protruSHUNS were quite obvious. He was dealt with aKKordingly. I basically slapped his nasty Mask right off his face! >:)

This is how you deal with these dirtbags, in dishuise as men wanting to help you. bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If I may be so bold: WHACK!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:28 pm 

Well, okay, luv... if you must (peace to you!). I've learned, though, that the universe doesn't really like "ugly." As a result, hypocrisy has a way of turning on one.

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

Shellamar, who has learned, in her short 50+ years, that ugly is... as ugly does... and she ain't wrong about THAT...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:31 pm 

I think you have to be more subtle when dealing with the Witnesses if you want them to listen IMO.

Throwing apostate books and YouTube videos right in their face just makes them go into their defensive mode and close their minds. Believe me I know from experience.

Skally I understand how hurt you are by what they have done to you and others but if you are kinder to them maybe they will listen to you and hear the injustice of what their organization has done. Sometimes it's just so personal that it is hard to speak to them and know what to say. I was like that for years when I as confronted by my JW Mother or her friends or my former JW friends with their tales of how I was going to die soon at Armageddon if I didn't come back to Jehovah. I had so much to say but I just froze up or babbled. It took me years to calm down lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:40 pm 

What dear Zoe (peace, luv!) said... and SO much better than I ever could (but I know this and so I DO "get" you, dear Skally... peace to you, too!... and why you often "speak" AS you do). As one "verbally handicapped" person to another, however I exhort you: please consider dear Zoe's very wise... and experienced... words?

One less practicing JW is, IMHO, WAY more valuable than you just getting your rocks off for having told one off. Actually, I'm right about THAT, TOO. Consider the "war", chile'... and not just the (individual) battle.

Peace, girl!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:43 pm 

haha....you seem to not get it here....i don't want to help this piece of filth....this was an elder...not just some jw guy.....it's not about my pain...its about the pain and bs they inflict on kids!

how many times do i have to write it out....i don't care about ADULT JWS...ESPECIALLY ELDERS/SPIRITUAL PIMPS AND PEDOS.

If they come to YOIR door, disguised as good people and loving....i'm sure they bank on you not exposing them for what they truly are. when they come to MY door...they get truth, in abundance. and the truth is: they are SPIRITUAL RAPISTS. He stood there talking to a woman that was spiritually raped by them as a child. I NEVER WAS AN ADULT JW. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THERE COULD EVEN BE SUCH A THING. IT BOGGLES MY BRAIN. A GROWN ADULT, WITH INTELLIGENCE DOES NOT SUBMIT TO SUCH FILTH AND THEIR GROOMING TECHNIQUES.

I made sure he was not going to penetrate ME with his filth. I did good at protecting my SELF here today. So please spare me all this coddling stuff. These elders KNOW WHAT THEY ARE COMMITING. THEIR MASKS NEED TO BE RIPPED OFF JUST LIKE IT WAS THIS MORNING. DUE DILIGENCE.

I AM PROUD I TOOK CARE OF MY[SELF] TODAY. MY MOM SURE NEVER DID.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:49 pm 

Quote:
WAY more valuable than you just getting your rocks off for having told one off

Seriously?? Did your god whisper that in your ear to convey to me today? or is that all you?

You are so off base here, it's aggravating.

GETTING MY ROCKS OFF TALKING TO AN ELDER THAT SPRITUALLY RAPES AND HURTS CHILDREN. Who's rocks were getting firmer as we conversed?

what a load of krap shelby //;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:51 pm 

YOU don't get it luv: their STRENGTH... is in their NUMBERS. One less elder... heck, one less JW... is VALUABLE. You're merely concentrating on (one of) the SYMPTOM(s). And that's okay. I'm just suggesting that if you concentrate on the DISEASE... you might ERADICATE (some of) the SYMPTOMS.

That's all, luv. But I get it if you can't see that. Anger has a way of blinding people...

Peace... in the way Christ gives it. Which I TRULY hope you TRULY receive some day...

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:53 pm 

Well, the wording was me... but YOU indicated the JOY... and it's extent... yourself, luv (or have you already forgotten what you posted??). So, I didn't have to get THAT from my dear Lord.

Peace... truly!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:55 pm 

Look. Do your thing. I don't care, really. I was just making a suggestion based on an observation that MIGHT have helped you gain YOUR end. I won't give ANY of it another thought. Truly.

Peace!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:56 pm 

promise??

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:00 pm 

Heck no. That would be stoopid. And these day, I try to limit stoopid in my life. To the minimum.

Peace!