xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 7:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:49 pm 

Quote:
Because they are sent TO lie. WITH lies. But I can honestly say they don't all MEAN to or know they are doing it. Now, being blind doesn't make one not culpable, but it CAN mitigate the seriousness of the crime... because it can negate INTENT.

perhaps you could send this to all judges and defense lawyers throughout the world. //;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:51 pm 

you don't have to be blind to be obedient. you just have to obey. and all adult jws obey ...with lies.

keep it coming shelby...i'm learning something here. really.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:52 pm 

haha....you seem to not get it here....i don't want to help this piece of filth....this was an elder...not just some jw guy.....it's not about my pain...its about the pain and bs they inflict on kids!

how many times do i have to write it out....i don't care about ADULT JWS...ESPECIALLY ELDERS/SPIRITUAL PIMPS AND PEDOS.

And that is what this is truly about isnt it? You don't care to help, just expose!
So many children and adults are blind, misled, ignorant and cannot see that what they are worshiping that makes them this way.

But WE CAN Skally....We can!!! And if we approach it remembering how we were as ONE of them, we may be used to accomplish a much greater positive response. Not just being able to expose what and who they are following...but also share some truth!

See for me personally, what if my Lord had the same mentality as to me and others and said he never cared to help me as a piece of filth?
( as Paul mentions in Corinthians " that is what some of you were"...) but NOW we've been washed clean by means of CHRIST.

See I WAS an adult JW. I was also spiritually raped. I also shared in spiritually raping others with my life as a JW!
We are all guilty and play a part if we grew up in them. You admit you weren't an adult so you cannot completely understand then! But millions are and have been. And the lies, deceits, manipulative ways they use are strongly entrenched in us.
Because of this, we remember how it felt when someone came attacking our whole beliefs and foundation. You were not going to keep past first base let alone your point across. All one sees is anger and hate for what I trusted and worshipped. Sadly, but true.

If they come to YOIR door, disguised as good people and loving....i'm sure they bank on you not exposing them for what they truly are. when they come to MY door...they get truth, in abundance. and the truth is: they are SPIRITUAL RAPISTS. He stood there talking to a woman that was spiritually raped by them as a child. I NEVER WAS AN ADULT JW. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THERE COULD EVEN BE SUCH A THING. IT BOGGLES MY BRAIN. A GROWN ADULT, WITH INTELLIGENCE DOES NOT SUBMIT TO SUCH FILTH AND THEIR GROOMING TECHNIQUES.

I agree with Shelby's and Zoe's approach in handling it. You did not apparently exist in her long enough to understand this part of it. Although any length is too long, but 30,40 and 50 years for some of us makes it even more understandable how to deal with those still IN!

Peace and Love to you truly dear Skally, Kim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:57 pm 

Why, dear Skalls (peace!)? They should already know the elements that make one an accomplice. In ANY crime, there must be intent (to break a law), EVEN if one doesn't MEAN to get CAUGHT. Otherwise, it's not a crime but an accident.

For example, one might not mean to get CAUGHT running stop sign, but one KNOWS running one is a violation of the law. And one cannot claim ignorance because one is licensed. And if one isn't licensed, then one is breaking THAT law.

If, however, one is, say, trying to make a lawful right turn but hits another car (without INTENT) in the process, even causing damage, while one may be culpable for the damage (depending on who had the right of way), one is not necessarily charged with a CRIME.

Do you SEE? Don't worry if you don't. You can always take a Torts law class...

Peace!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:04 pm 

Quote:
all adult jws obey ...with lies

Some knowingly, yes. And some unknowingly... and blind. I know. As dear 'Mom shares, I was one of them. I did not think I was obeying THEM, but God. Praise JAH... I learned the TRUTH. Perhaps some of those still in her will, too. Indeed, we have one such dear one among us. Maybe more lurk. Who knows? But if we WANT mercy, we must SHOW mercy, luv. Now, I get it - that is of NO interest to YOU.

I get it. Again, just remember: hypocrisy has a way of turning on one. No mercy... begets no mercy. It really is how the universe works, whether you believe in GOD... or not. What goes around has a way of coming right back around. Hence, perhaps all of your bitterness. No, not your anger - your bitterness. And they are NOT the same thing.

Peace... if you can ever find... or receive... it.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:05 pm 

Exactly, dear 'Mom.

Peace to you, luv, truly!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:08 pm 

Quote:
But I can't agree with that. I never KNOWINGLY lied, as a JW. Heck, it wasn't until my dear Lord opened my eyes that I could even SEE I had BEEN lying, luv.

Your the exception Shelby,your a truthful person from the heart..
Anything you would have said that was untrue,would have been because you were deceived..
Most JW`s aren`t like that,they`ll lie because it`s convenient..
Quote:
Well, technically, no. Because they are sent TO lie. WITH lies. But I can honestly say they don't all MEAN to or know they are doing it. Now, being blind doesn't make one not culpable, but it CAN mitigate the seriousness of the crime... because it can negate INTENT.

Thats true,but like I say..
Honest JWs are hard to come by..Its my experience there's not many of them..
Quote:
Now, see, I NEVER was doing that. Ever. I TRULY thought I was finding peace and truth loving folks for God. "Jehovah." I was wrong, of course. But that's one reason, the MAIN reason, why am I SO resolved NEVER to lie as to/about/on God and Christ again.

Actually you were..You just didn`t realize it..
Quote:
Look, dear ones - I'm not saying cut the WTBTS... or JWs as a GROUP... any slack. I DO think, however, that some of us owe some of THEM the SAME mercy as was shown US. Well, I know I do.

Now that you know you`ll never do it again..
Most JWs arent that honest..
I`ve heard many of them say.."Even if this wasn`t the Truth I`d still be here"..
I heard that a lot growing Up,it`s a common saying among JW`s..
Where is the honesty in staying in something you think is a lie?!..
They don`t deserve any slack..

It`s much easier to forgive honest mistakes..
The majority of JWs are not honest people..
It`s probably why you didn`t fit in well,they couldn`t handle your honesty..

.....................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:10 pm 

Um, not exactly mom.

Not even close!

But you go right ahead and praise each other O- . It's very telling indeed.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:39 pm 

Quote:
And that is what this is truly about isnt it? You don't care to help, just expose!
So many children and adults are blind, misled, ignorant and cannot see that what they are worshiping that makes them this way.....Justmom

I would disagree with you JM..
sKally really does try to help,she also see`s the JW adults turn a blind eye to things that are obviously wrong..
Those people need to be exposed..
The JW children are the real victims in this..
They had no choice..sKally and I never had a choice as JW kids..

JW Adults who see whats wrong,can leave anytime they wish..
Most don`t because of the penaltys the WBT$ imposes on them..
Look how many active JW`s we have on these forums who have been here for years..
They know better,yet they remain..
It`s the JW Children that suffer because of the JW Adults selfishness..
Quote:
But WE CAN Skally....We can!!! And if we approach it remembering how we were as ONE of them, we may be used to accomplish a much greater positive response. Not just being able to expose what and who they are following...but also share some truth!

Most aren`t interested in truth..They`re interested in being right..
Thats why it`s pointless to try and save a JW who is happy where they are..
You can only help the ones trying to escape..
Quote:
See for me personally, what if my Lord had the same mentality as to me and others and said he never cared to help me as a piece of filth?
( as Paul mentions in Corinthians " that is what some of you were"...) but NOW we've been washed clean by means of CHRIST.

Your the exception..Thats why you ended up here..
The WBT$ is filled with filth..It`s not an Insult it`s an observation..
Quote:
See I WAS an adult JW. I was also spiritually raped. I also shared in spiritually raping others with my life as a JW!
We are all guilty and play a part if we grew up in them. You admit you weren't an adult so you cannot completely understand then! But millions are and have been. And the lies, deceits, manipulative ways they use are strongly entrenched in us.
Because of this, we remember how it felt when someone came attacking our whole beliefs and foundation. You were not going to keep past first base let alone your point across. All one sees is anger and hate for what I trusted and worshipped. Sadly, but true.

The only way to get through to a JW is to point out their lies..Most will run..They don`t want the lies exposed..
Few will leave because they can`t live like that..
Quote:
I agree with Shelby's and Zoe's approach in handling it. You did not apparently exist in her long enough to understand this part of it. Although any length is too long, but 30,40 and 50 years for some of us makes it even more understandable how to deal with those still IN!

sKally understands the WBT$ very well..
I think people who join the WBT$..
Have a much different view of the WBT$,than those of us who were raised in the WBT$ Cult..
It`s all we know..
We are going to notice subtleties,someone who joined,may probably miss..
So we tell you about them..It`s what we lived..

.........................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:39 pm 

@Outlaw - LOL now I get it about you Mom having sex with Satan LOL and duh on my part!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:42 pm 

LOL!!@Zoe!!..

...............................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:21 pm 

The JW children are the real victims in this..
They had no choice..sKally and I never had a choice as JW kids..

Neither did I dear Outlaw, but then I also grew up and became one of those adult JWs as did probably this same brother at her door, and this is why I felt dear Skallys comment seemed so harsh,

"haha....you seem to not get it here....i don't want to help this piece of filth....this was an elder...not just some jw guy.....it's not about my pain...its about the pain and bs they inflict on kids!"

JW Adults who see whats wrong,can leave anytime they wish..

Yes they can outlaw as could WE! But what about the few millions that DONT see they are wrong. Or trust them because they know there is no where else to go, that Jehovah will fix it in due time and so trust Him...and STAY! Where else is there salvation?

It`s the JW Children that suffer because of the JW Adults selfishness..

I was a parent of a JW child that went through abuse for many years. Selfishness my brother IS THE FARTHEST THING I WOULD CALL MYSELF NOT KNOWING OF THIS! I cannot put in words and relive how I felt when I found out. And what did we do?!!!
We changed congregations and trusted Jehovah to deal with it. That was our only option at the time!

Most aren`t interested in truth..They`re interested in being right..
Thats why it`s pointless to try and save a JW who is happy where they are..
You can only help the ones trying to escape..

I agree! And when all we try to do is push our right to prove were right, that red flag of apostate crazy demonized people come to their minds that they are told would act this way.
And when they are happy where they are....then trying to expose them is fruitless!

I am not trying to say Skally doesn't understand the WTBS and who they really are...I agree with her in many ways, it's the HOW that I am having an issue with because of spending way more years inside, and it's the WAY we try to help is the key.

Not trying to offend. This is a very close to home subject yes for me as well. I lived it for a long long time. And am learning now on the outside that the ones I am able to be used by our Lord to help the MOST are NOT the ones that I attack and expose. They are able to start seeing through the WTBS when the walls (by sharing the truth of our Lord with them) start crumbling.

Thanks for the comments dear Outlaw, and thanks for being here with us...
Love and peace, your sister and fellow servant of CHRIST, Kim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:39 pm 

Thanks for sharing your story JM!..
It helps me understand your point of view better..

I`m not a Christian..
So I`m going to have a different perspective than you..
I left as soon as I was able..
I wasn`t worried about what I was going to replace WBT$ Crap with..LOL!!..

Which reminds me a bear crapped on my lawn..LOL!!..
If your ever asked: Does a Bear Sh*t in the Woods?..
You can say "Yes and I know where!..At OUTLAWs house!"..LOL!!..
I`ll have to go clean it up after this post to you..

No..
I`m not worried about what I`ll replace it with..LOL!!..

I think both approaches are valid when it comes to dealing with JW`s..
sKally has her way,you have yours..
I`m some place in the middle,probably closer to sKally though..

Now I`ve got to get the shovel..LOL!!..
.................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:23 pm 

OUTLAW wrote:
Thanks for sharing your story JM!..
It helps me understand your point of view better..

I`m not a Christian..
So I`m going to have a different perspective than you..
I left as soon as I was able..

If your ever asked: Does a Bear Sh*t in the Woods?..
You can say "Yes and I know where!..At OUTLAWs house!"..LOL!!..
I`ll have to go clean it up after this post to you..

No..
I`m not worried about what I`ll replace it with..LOL!!..

I think both approaches are valid when it comes to dealing with JW`s..
sKally has her way,you have yours..
I`m some place in the middle,probably closer to sKally though..

Now I`ve got to get the shovel..LOL!!..
.................................Image...OUTLAW

::)) Thanks for the LAUGH and LOVE dear one!!!
Peace, Kim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:57 pm 

Quote:

::))

good grief, what a mess it must be :/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next